• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s wrong

BamBi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s w

I'll say SAF (SAFRA) fuck it and heck care. The SAF already give in to the bitches in AWARE by banning that purple light army song. it is time for the SAF to grow some balls.

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s w

This kind of chow ah lian "meat" also considered gold in Singapore?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

will AWARE also step into the fray?:rolleyes:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really think sinkie women think their pussies are made of gold, i have 2 sinkie women friends, very pretty but they are very stucked up.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really think sinkie women think their pussies are made of gold, i have 2 sinkie women friends, very pretty but they are very stucked up.

If they are stuck up by time they realised they are old already, time to
place in the gondola for Cheap sale at Robinson June 2014!~!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they are stuck up by time they realised they are old already, time to
place in the gondola for Cheap sale at Robinson June 2014!~!

might pollute the air....straight to removal sale, if you ask me :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Another stupid feminazi who objects to sexual objectification. :rolleyes:

She should be flattered for the SAFRA ad agency in picking her to use sex to sell stupid SAFRA memberships.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mother ship.sg Simi website?

looks dodgy.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Thats why sinkie women got the title GCP :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It just shows 2 men looking at her and you need to see the 2 men carefully. I wasn't looking at the 2 men initially on the phone so at first I don't know what the fuss was about. Amazing eh sexual harrassmebt by having 2 men looking at a female

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thats why sinkie women got the title GCP :biggrin:

Gcp is an edmw term since over there they call Cheebye as cheese pie. Shouldn't use these kiddie terms Cheebye is cb so its GCB here.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

A few hours in bed usually makes them less stuck up. Really.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's wrong is that the guys are portrayed as having such poor taste.

When you sign up for SAFRA membership, you already have poor taste. This poor taste is reflected in other aspects of your life, including but not limited to the women whom you're attracted to.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

nothing wrong with it. What's the fuss?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gcp is an edmw term since over there they call Cheebye as cheese pie. Shouldn't use these kiddie terms Cheebye is cb so its GCB here.

sorry my bad :biggrin:

pillowtalk

Alfrescian
Loyal

The model herself is ok with it. I saw her FB posts yesterday and she even wrote that its publicity and all...but today, all the posts are gone. Maybe SAFRA ask her delete those posts to prevent further angering netizens?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aiyah, easy lah. AWARE should champion for islamic dress code lor.