• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s wrong

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s w

This kind of flat chest chow ah lian face also can make the sinkie men "turn their heads". No wonder the D Cup PRC sexy spiders can come to Singapore and roll over the men easily.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Model in SAFRA ad portraying her as a piece of meat says she doesn’t get what’s w

Sexually Active Fuckers Ready Anytime....hahaha.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Women should be treated like a piece of meat,,,than society can improve,,look at all those womens liberation BS,,society have gone down hill after that,,,

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really think sinkie women think their pussies are made of gold, i have 2 sinkie women friends, very pretty but they are very stucked up.

i don't mind helping you to fuck them upside down and downside up until their legs wobble then they know it is only gold plated.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

I love meat. :P

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I strongly recommend ISLAMIC dress code for all CHOW SINKEES. Afterall, Sinkees are surrounded by Bao Taos.

kopisiewdai

Alfrescian
Loyal

after all safra don't really care, or do they?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the two samsters were objectifying her dumb bells, like sam's previous hairy balls avatar.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn, i really damn buay song their attitude but i just keep quiet, but i have the urge to tell them off in the face...*control*

hope one day i can eat their "hum", muahaha...:biggrin:

If they are stuck up by time they realised they are old already, time to
place in the gondola for Cheap sale at Robinson June 2014!~!

A few hours in bed usually makes them less stuck up. Really.

with a dildo that vibrate lah..........