• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mobile Air thread: Huat ah!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jover Chew call police this time

This ah beng is super sia lan!

"You do 初一, I do 十五." :rolleyes:

201401129_ln-simlim-01.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNNBCCB Jover Chew, still as kwai lan as ever.

Hantum the reporters and police lah, pu bor kia.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Jover Chew is really a piece of work.

Now he is super screwed. No one dares to take over his stocks or rent shop space to him.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm surprised why pee-ay-pee hasn't recruited him. He'll bring pee-ay-pee to greater heights with his chow-ah-beng character.

Why ?

Because he can bully foreigners and tourists up-front and make them cry and beg for mercy while pee-ay-pee can only bully Sinkies while being well-shielded.

Last edited:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

Somehow the ID tag he is wearing shows a person with much more hair. What happened?

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jover needs to emmigrate at this rate.... another useless sinkie ...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I'm surprised why pee-ay-pee hasn't recruited him. He'll bring pee-ay-pee to greater heights with his chow-ah-beng character.

Why ?

Because he can bully foreigners and tourists up-front and make them cry and beg for mercy while pee-ay-pee can only bully Sinkies while being well-shielded.

Because he is wearing a red and not white polo tee???

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I thought police also need to pass fitness test. This chump looks like he can only excel in pie eating.