• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM: Aljunied GRC residents will regret choosing the WP

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think myo539's main service provided are on Harrylee's balls.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

better ask myo to be on the ball a bit if she/he wants to keep the job. my sources told me got 1 newly-retired general eyeing the job. recently always playing the eunuch role beside old man.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot even see that lah.
Their faces are pressed against the belly, how to see the balls? :biggrin:

Myo539 (censored)
images

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
better ask myo to be on the ball a bit if she/he wants to keep the job. my sources told me got 1 newly-retired general eyeing the job. recently always playing the eunuch role beside old man.

ChanChunSing.jpg

Sure looks like he got the mouth shape for it!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does harry mean by saying the aljunied electorate shall hv to "repent" for 5 yrs if WP is elected?!...i mean bloody hell are things so pathetic wif PAP that it has to resort to insinuating that it is a "sin" to vote for the oppo?!...

also find it v strange curious n hilarious that harry characterises show mao as a "celebrity"...bloody hell bet my bottom dollar that if show mao was on the pap ticket he wld be straight up characterised as full minister cabinet material at the v least...

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does harry mean by saying the aljunied electorate shall hv to "repent" for 5 yrs if WP is elected?!...i mean bloody hell are things so pathetic wif PAP that it has to resort to insinuating that it is a "sin" to vote for the oppo?!...

also find it v strange curious n hilarious that harry characterises show mao as a "celebrity"...bloody hell bet my bottom dollar that if show mao was on the pap ticket he wld be straight up characterised as full minister cabinet material at the v least...

He learnt it from PAS in Malaysia. A vote for them is a vote for Allah and a ticket to Heaven.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Myo539 (censored)
images

You have to be kidding right? Can't be myo bitch, that girl would be CAT200 in Geylang or somebody else's mistress. Those working for the PAP IB are known not to be handsome or pretty. Eric (Char_Azn) is a clear example. :eek:

Last edited:

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will LTK publicly declare that he will make Aljunied the most properous GRC in Singapore because they supported him - the tallest HDB flat, the biggest MRT Station, the biggest shopping centre, the biggest hospital, the biggest and most expensive factory, the biggest school, the latest University, etc, etc?

Not even PAP dare to give such promises, but they sure reward themselves one of the highest salaries in the world.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually PAP candidates facing tough contest always will be 'promoted'
That time in ulu pandan LBH against Francis Seow's son, old man came out to say LBH is minister calibre, after results lan lan have to promote LBH.

With sole exception of ex-minion Lee Hock Suan. That joker forced Old Autocrat to fix the Cheng San results and was rewarded with an exit after the procedural elections.