• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Singapore finalists a bunch of bow wows!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah!

Dont need to be so rude to them.
They do not need brown paper bags on face to screw them
and they got no moles.

They got to get que numbers for me to service them in about 11 months time.
None of them good enough to jump que or for me to work overtime to show them the delights of my cock or tongue or fingers.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get kukubird to help. He's half dog and half bird. Fucking mutant with leg-humping experience.

Fuck, I was going to eat my dinner, now lost my appetite. I have seen better looking girls walking around in a shopping mall in HKG. Even tranvestites at orchard Towers are. Are u sure these are the best that sinkieland has? shit. One of the finalist is excited to train a dog for an obstacle course. i guess she should train all the other dogs in her finalist group.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/...gapore-2014-finalists-unveiled-002836949.html

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ffdbc870-1aa4-11e4-b100-e9f5c5329baa_630MUS2014_2.jpg

Mai Hiam lah.................got hole can oredi lah..................:biggrin:

Exotic mix, Lol.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PDDuCBYtAk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many is FT? From the looks of them, all are sinkees.

Fuck, I was going to eat my dinner, now lost my appetite. I have seen better looking girls walking around in a shopping mall in HKG. Even tranvestites at orchard Towers are. Are u sure these are the best that sinkieland has? shit. One of the finalist is excited to train a dog for an obstacle course. i guess she should train all the other dogs in her finalist group.

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/...gapore-2014-finalists-unveiled-002836949.html