• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minister Mentor Lee turns 86, in London

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really like his job!

Cho Boh, once in a while come out and talk cock..

Got few millions dollars paycheck, still got pension some more...

double dipping....

wah suka suka want to celebrate birthday overseas, charge it to peasants...

i wonder if he fly first class...hehe..

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah suka suka want to celebrate birthday overseas, charge it to peasants...

i wonder if he fly first class...hehe..

11boy1v.jpg

No worries... :rolleyes:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 100 years more?

By the time MM reached 100, 14 years later in 2023, 50% of the pre-1965
Sinkies uncles and aunties would have their coffin ki lorry already.

Now best time to enjoy quality long life in retirement since enemies and kakis alreadi all mati

Happy birthday, mm ky lee. May you live another hundred years more !!!

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
on behalf of every singaporean, pr and ft, Happy birthday. wishing u longevity, health and more wealth!!!!

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
86 already ah?? Wah lan eh. Pai mia leh... So old still need to work. But stil, I wan to wish him happy birthday lor. Hope he live long... so long that he out live his children, grandchildren, great grand children.... Aiya, he immortal la. CCB!!
!&!!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
worries..you got to be kidding!

SIA plane accompanied by two fully armed F-16 and a air refueling tanker to ensure they come home safely..better than Air Force 1!:biggrin:

mai seow lah, you fly two fully armed F-16 all the way to UK, you think other countries wouldn't scramble their jets?

talk cock man..

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he went there to say fairwell,
UK was his dream land when he was young.
the greatest empire of human history.

too bad, the nazi bring it all to an end.
now UK is a shadow of it's once glorious past.

but as a fanboy, harry lee went there to bring back his good memory of the place.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people who is nearing their end time always want to visit the place when they are in their prime.

Remember our old granny who look forward to visit Ting Sow ( China ) dispite how poor they are. After they visited. It is about time.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
11boy1v.jpg

No worries... :rolleyes:

Hakka Lee saving his own money lah!
The state will pay for all their medical expenses only if they go public hospital. If they stay in London private hospital everything must pay themselves. Flying back will save their own pocket money and after all SIA will not charge them a cent as a courtesy (dare not charge).

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Choo at TTSH is calling for him.

"Yew, I'm very lonely waiting for you during the last twelve months. Please
hurry up come to join me in zombie land, and leave the State affairs to Ah
Loong & Whore Jinx."

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to that Gecko? No news of her already or they wasting public money by keeping her hook on support system?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who gives a shit?

Eh, was that directed to my qst:confused:

LKY is still a public servant receiving a salary. Some would like to know who authorised his trip to London, is it personal or professional, ..., whether he'll be claiming the expenses from petty cash :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Eh, was that directed to my qst:confused:

LKY is still a public servant receiving a salary. Some would like to know who authorised his trip to London, is it personal or professional, ..., whether he'll be claiming the expenses from petty cash :smile:
Nope, it was in reply to the fact that he turned 86. :smile:
But to be frank, I don't really care whether he took leave and went on holiday or went for business trip. He has always done and will continue to do what he thinks is right.
So should we at the polls.