• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah and her Tudung

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys are trying to say that in the 1970s and 80s, minahs dress this way?

AKhf5w3.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bro, the bike rules. Scramblers had shorter seats so the chick would kepeh you tight tight. Not only Minahs, gragoh chicks as well. Our Chinese chicks would only allow you to take them around carpark. Scared father mother see and concerned about safety.

Those were the days when we St Pat boys would head to Toys R Us opposite Parkway Parade after school and survey those curvy Minahs working part time there as stackers, cashiers..

Agree with you.. Guys with bikes were looked upon as cool.. Minahs loves bikers.. Thats the reason why I took my 2B license right after O Levels..:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way near bro. The older generation will tell you this perumpuan will not be classified as Minah. Our time, life was liberal and even Halle Berry would have a hard time being noticed.

A few years ago in SBF we had a tribute for the glorious minahs and even Sam shared his "view". Besides East Coast, there was many of them in Radin Mas, West Coast and Telok Blangah and these were ones that made the Lower Delta Road Fashion runway famous. A lot of them resettled from the Southern Islands and they knew what the sun, sea and idyllic lifestyle meant.

You guys are trying to say that in the 1970s and 80s, minahs dress this way?

AKhf5w3.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if you have been to a paticuLar KTV of BuffaLo Road..forgotten it's name.One Naked dance by the hostess of your choice is onLy $20.
Another great pLace was at the current Windsor HoteL off Macpherson.On the 4th fLoor was this Mats' joint where
fLy-by-night hostesses from Batam congregated ..
The one should be the first EGOS........opened by famous mamasan Jackie and her useless bf Ah Nam.....

The 2nd one should be one of the Congac joints..........back then the hotel was called Great Eastern hotel. Never heard of Batam hostesses though......

Nope. Never been to the 2 joints you mentioned. I avoid Little India vicinity. Recall one joint at basement of Seaview hotel or a building next to it. Wild!
I refresh your memory bro GD......that was The PEBBLES! Next to thai sharkfins restaurant.......now the place turned into condo liao.....they shifted there from earlier location of then old katong park hotel in nearby Meyer Road.
Pebbles reamins in name as HFJ joint in Jalan Sultan now.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The one should be the first EGOS........opened by famous mamasan Jackie and her useless bf Ah Nam......

Wah lan eh pii narong you really know how to stir up some nostalgia man....EGOS brings back some of my happiest cheonging memories!! The special theme nights was really the best experiences i'd ever had in any ktv....you get the "nurses" night la....the "schoolgirls" night la.......the "stewardesss" night la........wah lan eh....and they got all these juicy and horny local minahs working there ...and their ready stream of local chinese girls looking to make a quick buck....and all dressed up in their uniforms.....wah lan eh total nose bleed when you get a horny chick in g strings hidden under anIJ uniform man!!!! jackie even wore an RGS uniform once heheeheehee

and none of this PRC monolingual nonsense......it was damm shiok to play with local girls in ktvs and with all these extras!! Wonderful stuff memories are made of.......

Last i heard Jackie was a mummy at the KTV located at the back of Heeren. That has to be almost 7 years ago already....loved and miss her funloving antics man.....

Miss them good old days.........

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way near bro. The older generation will tell you this perumpuan will not be classified as Minah. Our time, life was liberal and even Halle Berry would have a hard time being noticed.

A few years ago in SBF we had a tribute for the glorious minahs and even Sam shared his "view". Besides East Coast, there was many of them in Radin Mas, West Coast and Telok Blangah and these were ones that made the Lower Delta Road Fashion runway famous. A lot of them resettled from the Southern Islands and they knew what the sun, sea and idyllic lifestyle meant.

Hi brother [scroobal],

That was my territory.
Lived in Telok Blangah, at the foot of Mount Faber, near Jardine Steps.
Attended Radin Mas School.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its the old generation of minahs who became mothers and now forcing the religion onto their children and giving the men a hard time. What did you guys do to them that made them religious now?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the old generation of minahs who became mothers and now forcing the religion onto their children and giving the men a hard time. What did you guys do to them that made them religious now?

It's the natural order of things. When young, they young and beautiful and havok. When they r old, they become fat and lose their beauty. So become religious Loh! Look at Rahimah Rahim for eg.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the natural order of things. When young, they young and beautiful and havok. When they r old, they become fat and lose their beauty. So become religious Loh! Look at Rahimah Rahim for eg.

She actually told her close friends that when married to Mat Noh, dia tak juice lagi !:o

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
my memories of minah and her tudung..the sweet innocence dress but the moment we enter the bedroom and when she undressed
..gosh she's so damn wild until i surrender.

Omg! This looks like my pretty and demure (only outwardly) colleague back in my airport days...and we were both lusting after the cute m&d despatch guy from SATS.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the connoiseurs of brown sistas - here for your viewing pleasure (please standby tissue box hor):

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/[gpgt]-minah-jambu-v5-3353670-15.html

There are over 400 hundred pages of Minah glory (for anyone that wants to see)....

A notorious minah gang from the 80s were BRAs from Parkway Parade teadance at Park Avenue - these were the early days of Malay teenagers experimenting with SS and that teadance was notorious for a number of fighters earning their stripes.

Minah KTVs became immensely popular in the mid-90s onwards -and apeks use to love the attention minahs would give them - "semua boleh" "wah so waarm wan" and they are usually great fun. Asked a mamasan why the girls seem to end up with the biker boys and she said that they girls suffer from low self-esteem and that ultimately have no illusions about who would "want them" - anyone else would be beyond their reach.

The whole tudong movement is not new - the Wahhabi literature that started flooding into SE Asia in the 80s has always been monitored by the government - the Indons were not so alert - why the tudong?

Partially because of a collective amnesia of their heritage as being part of a Hindu empire before embracing Islam (remember our secondary school history lesson on the Coming of Islam?), insecurity of their identity as a race of people rather than as a religious denomination (they still "look up" to the Arabs and believe in the rubbish about purity of the Arabs over them in faith due to lineage) and basic ignorance coupled with naivety (they are shocked at how they are badly treated and mistaken for Pinoys when they visit the Middle East).

The tudong was always seen an an eventual evolution of the minah - typically in her mid-30s upwards although it seems to be manifesting earlier now - in any event, the MInah Jambu thread is testimony to the fact that the curved asses, juicy titties and luscious lips are still in abundance - if each typical family in 4 siblings strong, the stream of minahs will be around for a long time yet.

Last edited:

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi brother [scroobal],

That was my territory.
Lived in Telok Blangah, at the foot of Mount Faber, near Jardine Steps.
Attended Radin Mas School.

Bro, while the east had their happening, we in the west had our revolution too. Remember minahs from Pasir Panjang and Telok Blangah who attended Pasir Panjang Sec Sch, Yusof Ishak and Queensway Sec Sch were hot items. We boys from Gan Eng Seng had a field day in the 1960's. That was the time when LKY was just the PM but Elvis was King.

jw5

Loyal
Hahahahaa ............. Mine was always FOC. Policemen, especially investigators, always enjoy these privileges. Honestly, went to these high class joints to maintain a low profile. Always avoided Lido, TAM, Tycoon and Dynasty. Too many colleagues there.

You do realise that these are not "privileges" for policemen especially investigators, but are tantamount to corruption, don't you? :rolleyes:
Or are you a gullible blur fuck?