• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah and her Tudung

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha i'm sure they didnt do that to you......did you try to chiong the lady teacher?

I also from christian school but kana kick out ...lol . Maybe they already know I'm a atheist . Yes convent girl is the best !!! hopefully this thread will not become racists .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i did make out with some KC girls ....the eurasians and peranakaans. Some St Hildas girls too. The malay girl that i dated for a couple of months was not from either school but someone who lived in Jalan Senang.

Yeah bro, KC girls were high heaven and in those days the best Malay girls were there in numbers. Only trouble was that Zeddy like brothers from St Pat would be ever vigilant.

If you had a Yamaha or Suzuki Scrambler, you became an instant chick magnet.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Japanese bike manufacturers did the world a fair with their raised pillion seat. That meant that the Minah's ass and profile were accentuated. That is the day God knew that he created a beautiful being.

Lets not forget the Eurasian girls had unique hair, a bit curly and they on the bike and when the helmet came off, it was sigh to behold.

But why can't the Chinese girl sit like the Malay ? Maybe the Chinese girl ass is not as refine as those minah ? :wink:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about the racist. I am sure Erection will tell you that in those days, race never came into the picture. We are all enjoyed the company of all races and saw the good cultural traits of each race and just ignored the less than good ones.

Supper meant Dawood with John, Ahmad, Ravi and Boon. Boon will bring Shirley-Ann from Marine Parade and Ahmad with his sister will turn up. Only Indian chicks cannot go out because their families are strict with girls. Nancy Lim and her KC classmates will also be there. Even the mama at Dawood will start his antics.

Aaaah memory lane. All the places gone now. I remember Dawood at Siglap, Jackies Bowl at East Coast. I remember making with my Convent girlfriend at Town Convent (she sneaked me in!!). Remember the house parties in those days! Disco at Black Velvet. Things were much simpler then.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Far East, MacDonalds Liat Towers, Yaohan, etc were the hotspots in the city. East Coast had numerous hotspots from Jackies to Siglap.

Yes you are right , those places are very hot . Wow you very familiar with all those spot !!! Looks like you also have your shared of fun during your era :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Katong Park near Meyer road was also a good place to brink girls.....then later on the recaimed land before the flats at Marine Parade were built.

I think i lost a lot of fluid at these places :p

Whahahahah good memories indeed Bro , And katong convent love to sit with their leg open hanging out with us in Far East plaza . Invite them to the rooftop garden and raba here and there :wink: .

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya i went but not so much.....also not to KTV but more to those bars where got malay girls.....Red House in Victoria Street i think. Cant remember the girl's name at the moment but she was a skinny Malay girl.....can tar pau for around $ 50 ....less if you are her regular.

Wow you also chiong minah KTV before !! I guess I miss out alot of fun .

Those mats are the slipper eating boyfriends of the ktv minahs.....pick them up after work. Minahs with these bfs dun do takeaways.

magoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many of us can recall the good old days when the Minahs's of Singapore were the best. Shape, tits, bums, nice legs and brought glory to the mini skirt. Easy going and always fun. Between them and the Eurasian lasses, they cornered the market. Only the upwardly mobile pernakan chicks gave them a run for their money.

You were never regarded a wholesome Singapore male until you went one round with a minah, a eurasian lass or a pernakan chick. The joys of the East Coast.

Fucking religion and tudung. A lost legacy.

and HORNY in bed :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Katong Park was a good spot until the gays with their water bottle and back pack came onto to the scene.

Katong Park near Meyer road was also a good place to brink girls.....then later on the recaimed land before the flats at Marine Parade were built.

I think i lost a lot of fluid at these places :p