• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minah and her Tudung

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such things as a bad weekend. The calendar became too tight until have to do coordination at school with the various hosts.

The baddest Convent girl was pint size and had strict parents and she had to attend tuition on weekdays. The way she sashayed around we knew that she was bloody hot. No hope and no luck.

Aaaah memory lane. All the places gone now. I remember Dawood at Siglap, Jackies Bowl at East Coast. I remember making with my Convent girlfriend at Town Convent (she sneaked me in!!). Remember the house parties in those days! Disco at Black Velvet. Things were much simpler then.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the naughtiest KC girl is now married to a prominent Malay Lawyer in KL and deals with powerful. She was helluva mischievous as well. Now very respectable.

lol ....this thread would be good for sharing how naughty we and some of the girls were.....some of the abovementioned girls were from Katong Convent.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard of St Hilda but no idea where it is. It was one mystery to me.

Jalan Senang - girl orang kaya I presume.

i did make out with some KC girls ....the eurasians and peranakaans. Some St Hildas girls too. The malay girl that i dated for a couple of months was not from either school but someone who lived in Jalan Senang.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
St Hildas is situated along Ceylon Rd....the old building is still there although the school relocated to Tampines in the 90s.

Jalan Senang during the 60s and 70s was mostly wooden type malay houses....they had the land but were not rich. Many of the malay women there

did maid's jobs for the richer people who lived deeper in ( almost all Chinese )

So the girl i dated wasnt kaya by any means but very pleasant and bubbly as how some of them are by nature......but like you said ...the export of

Wahabism fouled everything up for everyone.

I heard of St Hilda but no idea where it is. It was one mystery to me.

Jalan Senang - girl orang kaya I presume.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lived in Telok Kurau. I had a Raleigh with three speed Sturmy Archer gears and hub brakes. I turned the handlebars around to make the bike look cool. The chicks were very impressed too. They rode crossbar and we had a great time.

Wah u guys must be the loaded ones! In those days money was tight. No bikes or bicycles! Even football we play barefooted or with an ankle guard.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, mystery solved. I thought it might be hidden behind Siglap Hill.

Agree on their bubbly and pleasant personalities. Fucking religion.

St Hildas is situated along Ceylon Rd....the old building is still there although the school relocated to Tampines in the 90s.

Jalan Senang during the 60s and 70s was mostly wooden type malay houses....they had the land but were not rich. Many of the malay women there

did maid's jobs for the richer people who lived deeper in ( almost all Chinese )

So the girl i dated wasnt kaya by any means but very pleasant and bubbly as how some of them are by nature......but like you said ...the export of

Wahabism fouled everything up for everyone.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remembered onCe i used to hantam my 1st Minah gf Rosnani at Tiong Bahru Park whiLe she was wearing her tudung..that feeLing was so mysticaL..:wink:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how many of us can recall the good old days when the Minahs's of Singapore were the best. Shape, tits, bums, nice legs and brought glory to the mini skirt. Easy going and always fun. Between them and the Eurasian lasses, they cornered the market. Only the upwardly mobile pernakan chicks gave them a run for their money.

You were never regarded a wholesome Singapore male until you went one round with a minah, a eurasian lass or a pernakan chick. The joys of the East Coast.

Fucking religion and tudung. A lost legacy.

Got in the lift the other day and there was a petite Minah heading for a workout in the gym in her form fitting gear. Lovely shape, round breasts, luscious lips. I'd forgotten how good they could look. Made me wonder how it is our local bros can call their flat assed, push up bra-ed pale skinned maidens " chio". Chio like a Barbie doll. Do they know there are real life Brigid Bardot look-alikes on this very island ? If you want Singapore to make an impact at an international beauty pageant, send a Minah.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This thread just confirmed that you guys up there are all at least 50 years old and you guys still squabble like kids :biggrin:

Ok, I'm out of here. Hehehe :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have good facial features and the body to go with. Sadly the newer generation will seldom see this.

The greatest parade was end of shift at Lower Delta Road when the mini-skirts came out in the hundreds. All dolled up, high heels, long legs, tits up and skirt ultra short. Even our Chinese Girls have to concede. And they were all smiling. I remember very clearly as it was in the heart of Anson.

Got in the lift the other day and there was a petite Minah heading for a workout in the gym in her form fitting gear. Lovely shape, round breasts, luscious lips. I'd forgotten how good they could look. Made me wonder how it is our local bros can call their flat assed, push up bra-ed pale skinned maidens " chio". Chio like a Barbie doll. Do they know there are real life Brigid Bardot look-alikes on this very island ? If you want Singapore to make an impact at an international beauty pageant, send a Minah.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Katong Park was a good spot until the gays with their water bottle and back pack came onto to the scene.

Heard donkey years ago that this place is haunted. That's one reason I avoided this place in the 80s. A friend of mine went Fort Canning. After the act, the gal could not find her panty. My friend had no idea how it went missing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desperate when no car. When got car, straight to Fort Canning. There is also the one time thrill that the girls enjoy - middle of padang - more as a dare. Eurasian from SRC after end of some sports event.

Heard donkey years ago that this place is haunted. That's one reason I avoided this place in the 80s. A friend of mine went Fort Canning. After the act, the gal could not find her panty. My friend had no idea how it went missing.