• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

migration to australia

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you never can answer the question?

We dun like those anti-asian Oz who come to Sinkee and act like own the place.

How come you can never answer to us the behavior of those Oz people who hate asian so much?

You afraid of what?

Wow!! Are you drunk or what? Really wasting my time with you... I love people of all races, I love living in SG - I do not consider myself better than anybody else - I've said before, we all shit, eat and sleep. I'm not afraid of anything... oh, I'm afraid of one thing - if you don't read what others post before posting yourself, I'm afraid you might be an idiot... (or very young perhaps). I'm sure you're probably a nice guy deep down (albeit somewhat naive) - find something contructive to do, I don't wanna argue with you. If you wanna talk about what Australia has going for it, I can certainly spend the time discussing with you (like real men). Let's grab a beer, have a barbie and act like real aussies - mates... :biggrin:

By the way, my wife (as with many of my mates' wives) is Asian, we love our better halves, not hate them. That wouldn't reeally make sense would it??

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! Are you drunk or what? Really wasting my time with you... I love people of all races, I love living in SG - I do not consider myself better than anybody else - I've said before, we all shit, eat and sleep. I'm not afraid of anything... oh, I'm afraid of one thing - if you don't read what others post before posting yourself, I'm afraid you might be an idiot... (or very young perhaps). I'm sure you're probably a nice guy deep down (albeit somewhat naive) - find something contructive to do, I don't wanna argue with you. If you wanna talk about what Australia has going for it, I can certainly spend the time discussing with you (like real men). Let's grab a beer, have a barbie and act like real aussies - mates... :biggrin:

By the way, my wife (as with many of my mates' wives) is Asian, we love our better halves, not hate them. That wouldn't reeally make sense would it??

We are not drunkards like you badly behaved Oz peoples. We are very aware you Ang Mor luv to come to Sinkee for our Mei Mei. Methinks yo need to understand many in sinkee dun welcome you with open arm

And one more time you cannot answer me or the shock question.

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not drunkards like you badly behaved Oz peoples. We are very aware you Ang Mor luv to come to Sinkee for our Mei Mei. Methinks yo need to understand many in sinkee dun welcome you with open arm

Final response to you... you now insult my wife, you low life little racist dickhead!! We came from Australia together, you little peanut!! Get a life!!

Methinks that you wouldn't have the guts to insult my wife to my face. Little little boy (I'm sure your parents are so very proud of you).

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final response to you... you now insult my wife, you low life little racist dickhead!! We came from Australia together, you little peanut!! Get a life!!

Methinks that you wouldn't have the guts to insult my wife to my face. Little little boy (I'm sure your parents are so very proud of you).

Typical low class Ang mor drunkard. Only know how to bully asian peoples.

How come you still cannot answer the questions to me or Shocky?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me thinks you shouldn't respond once it descents into m&d-slinging. No matter what you say in calmness, they won't accept you anyway, since they have a prejudice against you, being an Aussie.

To insult them is to give them more ammo, so what's the point? The moment they insult, leave them. Let them insult to an empty room; let them pick an argument with themselves in the mirror anyway. And the rest can take care of itself.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still filling the minds of people with your crap? You believe media hype that you read, then others will also begin believing it... your posts are full of half truths, that most sane people can see through... :wink:

On a serious note though - how long have you spent living in Australia?

Spent time in Australia? I bet you that this loser cockroach has never stepped out of Sinkeeland. This is the same shithead who used to log in as redbullshit, shockshit and Shit Gobbling Traffic in the old forum. His arguments are always standard. $9 sandwiches, $60k income you pay $18k taxes, compare manual car with auto one in oz and say oz is expensive. The moment he can't argue, he'll hurl swears at you.
He was fucked so many times by me and others and all his bullshits have been exposed so many times.
Just place this faithful PAP cock sucking cockroach on your ignore list and don't waste your time with him. Like the saying goes, its a waste of time arguing with an idiot because you'll just have to drag yourself down to his level.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why izzit you dun answer Shocky Shiok? So many good post there and cannot answer him, why?

I dun like Oz as well. Many Sinkee know Oz no good liao.

So then ignore peoples when disagree with you?

You show the true color of Oz here.

So when peoples disagree with you and posting

Why he dont answer shockshit? Because you are shockshit under a different nick. Why you don't log in as your own nick and try to log in under 100 nicks to discredit oz ha? Oz is not exactly crying for a loser cockroach like you. Just stya on in your Leeland and die like the pathetic loser cockroach you are. I have just landed in Sydney last week and I feel great having left Leeland. And yes. I've jsut finished a $9 sandwich for lunch.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
those white ang mor luv to come to our country for preferential treatment. yet go back dun like when asian is around. double standard. methinks this ozzie no longer top pick for us Sinkee to migrate to.

Ya lor. Stay on in Sinkeeland, lose your job to a cheap FT and let the million $$$ ministars con you that FTs create jobs for you and let them create cleaning jobs for you lor. Ya Sinkeeland the best hor.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
"show the true colour of oz" - why are you so racist?.. don't like it, don't go there. I've got nothing against either of you guys, but haven't you got anything better to do than spout this untrue crap? How long did you live there for, to hate the country and the people so much?

BTW - I just made it clear in my last post that SS's posts are not good - they are full of half truths and not even worth answering... I repeat, don't like it, don't live there... take care buddy... :biggrin:

Hasn't it occured to you that this is the same loser cockroach shockshit under a different nick?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

See what I've told you in my earlier post? This loser cockroach could not argue constructively. The moment he starts losing, he will start insulting your wife, sister, mother etc just to make you feel miserable. All he want is for you to agree that Oz is a crap place. For that he will start throwing all sorts of cock and bullhits. To be honest, if anyone is going to be discouraged by the cut and paste of this loser cockroach, he should not migrate. He'll be better of staying and dying in Sinkeeland like these loser cockroaches.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least ozzies are not idiots like the 66% of you loser cockroaches to go on voting for your million $$$ ministars despite being fucked up your ass by them over and over again. You cocroaches are busy being fucked by your papayas. So the spgs have no choice but to go for Ang Mohs. Fair what?

Powerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you poor PAP lackey. you dont see the PAP has brainwashed you as you cannot think for yourself. this is why the PAP is not afraid when you and other "subprime" singaporeans leave - people with your limited mental and financial means will come running back to your master.

its very sad for us to see people like you.

very pitiful.

and 70% poorer due to toilet paper A$.

i love to rub it in.

hee hee.

On a lighter note here, what I don't understand is, why is it that you are going on condemning Australia to the core with so much hatred for it. If you don't like it, don't go there. Its as simple as that.

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
they will be much strict with the criteria and requirement,now the times are really bad.
they do not want protests about immigrants taking over their jobs as now the job's market over there are really bad.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a lighter note here, what I don't understand is, why is it that you are going on condemning Australia to the core with so much hatred for it. If you don't like it, don't go there. Its as simple as that.

You try to ask for reasoning from this idiot? That's just like talking about rocket science to a brain dead corpse.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spent time in Australia? I bet you that this loser cockroach has never stepped out of Sinkeeland. This is the same shithead who used to log in as redbullshit, shockshit and Shit Gobbling Traffic in the old forum. His arguments are always standard. $9 sandwiches, $60k income you pay $18k taxes, compare manual car with auto one in oz and say oz is expensive. The moment he can't argue, he'll hurl swears at you.
He was fucked so many times by me and others and all his bullshits have been exposed so many times.
Just place this faithful PAP cock sucking cockroach on your ignore list and don't waste your time with him. Like the saying goes, its a waste of time arguing with an idiot because you'll just have to drag yourself down to his level.

coz he is an insurance agent and no other countries want to consider that as a skilled migrant?

and his relatives who had been living in perth for 20+ years, sold their properties for 1mill+ profit and move to somewhere else, now they are condemning Oz to kingdom come?

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
coz he is an insurance agent and no other countries want to consider that as a skilled migrant?

and his relatives who had been living in perth for 20+ years, sold their properties for 1mill+ profit and move to somewhere else, now they are condemning Oz to kingdom come?

If this is the case, I don't understand the reason for him to condemn Oz until like this. Most likely, this is the faithful PAP cock sucking cockroach who will be rewarded with being able to suck the old fart's shrivelled dick for posting his craps here.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal

who is so stupid? most singaporeans are not like you earning peanut A$60K and spending A$70K per year in racist overtaxed overpriced australia.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the case, I don't understand the reason for him to condemn Oz until like this. Most likely, this is the faithful PAP cock sucking cockroach who will be rewarded with being able to suck the old fart's shrivelled dick for posting his craps here.

dunno about him but from the track record, he has serious character flaws.
i pity the friends around him, sooner or later they will get back stabbed by him.