• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

migration to australia

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I already said before: racism cannot be the excuse. And if you want to banish racism in Australia, then its better to come here and engage them. Because eventually reducing ignorance through consistent contact and engagement reduces racism.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I already said before: racism cannot be the excuse. And if you want to banish racism in Australia, then its better to come here and engage them. Because eventually reducing ignorance through consistent contact and engagement reduces racism.

Good advice. I always thought we should stand up to any unfair treatment and be assertive in doing whatever we are doing..

In SG, what they'll do is to "AVOID" confrontation and be obedient.. The law makes them weak.. 5 in a group is illegal.. chewing gum is illegal.. speaking without permit is illegal.. What a joke !

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean freezing your ass off paying some of the highest costs in the world and getting very little in return?

you call that life?

only you, brothel owner, only you.

I wish you could get your weather details right. I know the US is gonna be in the winter season too; Singapore would have rainy weather frequently. But what is winter in the US isn't winter in the southern hemisphere.

At least get your geography and weather patterns right, dude, if you wanna look credible.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you could get your weather details right. I know the US is gonna be in the winter season too; Singapore would have rainy weather frequently. But what is winter in the US isn't winter in the southern hemisphere.

At least get your geography and weather patterns right, dude, if you wanna look credible.

yes, sept -oct is very hot right now in australia you dumbass. you might be ths stupidest person since daniel oz the moron.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well let me explain..

HOME buyers will be spoilt for choice this weekend with almost double the usual number of properties being offered for auction around Brisbane.
http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24511740-5011140,00.html

So am i doing badly ? I hope not.

six months ago you were boasting property prices were shooting up. now they are crashing down, with many months of correction in store. your property that you boasted has risen is NOW LOSING MONEY. you have sat around staring at cieling fan for six months, to buy a property which is now losing. soon you will have negative equity and that bank will start calling you very soon. i pity you and your stupid choices. you showed a lack of intelligence telling people how easy credit in australia was available to anyone. now the headache for you is just beginning. owing more money to the bank with 9% mortgage will keep you awake for many years to come.

your dollar has become worthless too. best thing is i told you it was going to happen and it did. case closed.

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,24520675-952,00.html

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cashed out 200k from my banker using my equity 4mths ago.. How good is the market doing now, well, not really my concern.. coz money is in my hands now :smile:

moron. your "equity" is depreciating. when you property is appraised 20% lower in 2009 you can explain to your bank you did not know you could owe more money than the property is worth!

only sinkees like you could ACTUALLY BE PROUD OF SUCH STUPIDITY!

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
in general most ang mohs are okay la.

but those racists one u meet really ruin ur day

like the chinese have an old saying,"when u live under someone's roof, you must suffer all the indignities."

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
in general most ang mohs are okay la.

but those racists one u meet really ruin ur day

like the chinese have an old saying,"when u live under someone's roof, you must suffer all the indignities."

How come other country can accept Asian i.e. canada, US of A, UK, but come to this Oz there the people known for deep seated hatred of foreigner, especially Asian peoples?

Got some colleague study there and feel tension with the Ang Moh over job employment, drive car, until bo chap and return to Singapore.

How come Oz like that?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
moron. your "equity" is depreciating... only sinkees like you could ACTUALLY BE PROUD OF SUCH STUPIDITY!...

I know you are SMART lah (this why you work 24/7 and I idle 24/7, heehee).. so tell me if my value is depreciating against ALL currencies ?? or in particular USD and SGD ?? So u reckon this will be perm huh ? hahaha..

Let me explain to this 24/7 slave employee Shiokshiok.. the avg currency btw AUD and SG is about 1.20.. unless, Australia stops distributing agriculture, bananas, minning, bananas, uranium, oh ! & Bananas.... maybe you'll have some chances compete with us.

Sometime mid last year, you claimed US is super.. and SPENDING is POWER !! where are your balls now ?? kekeke

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you are SMART lah (this why you work 24/7 and I idle 24/7, heehee).. so tell me if my value is depreciating against ALL currencies ?? or in particular USD and SGD ?? So u reckon this will be perm huh ? hahaha..

Let me explain to this 24/7 slave employee Shiokshiok.. the avg currency btw AUD and SG is about 1.20.. unless, Australia stops distributing agriculture, bananas, minning, bananas, uranium, oh ! & Bananas.... maybe you'll have some chances compete with us.

Sometime mid last year, you claimed US is super.. and SPENDING is POWER !! where are your balls now ?? kekeke

you stupid moron! Singapore dollar and Australian dollar on par, not 1.2 you idiot.

six months ago you claimed US$ will never recover and A$ is king. now, six months later 50% decrease! - and here's a report stating will decrease further to 1US$ = A$ 1.70 by 2009, you consummate idiot. the S$ will be worth MORE THAN YOUR CRAP A$ in 2009.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601080&sid=arw0m1jdrcYg&refer=asia

how stupid you are! keep coming back here with your spastic ITE level observations so i can expose you and put you in your place - such as with your depreciating property and crashing dollar. this is why only idiots go to or are proud to be in australia when smart australians and singaporeans are heading elsewhere.

i might even be kind and tutor you so you can understand the nett effect the 70% crash of your worthless dollar has on your everyday life. when your local prices hit new record highs when prices are going down in the US, yet again, it is stupid australians and you paying the price, moron. 4-5% inflation for 2008, 4-5% in 2009. wow, australia has the worst managed monetary policy in the industrialized world.

http://business.theage.com.au/business/inflation-set-to-hit-5-20081020-54t1.html

you poor idiot. your brother in orange county, LA, will be looking down on you in 2009 now that he is worth 70% more than you pathetic loser. soon we will be calling you "a poor australian"

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come other country can accept Asian i.e. canada, US of A, UK, but come to this Oz there the people known for deep seated hatred of foreigner, especially Asian peoples?

Got some colleague study there and feel tension with the Ang Moh over job employment, drive car, until bo chap and return to Singapore.

How come Oz like that?

damn jialat actually. I cant wait to go back to the usa also.

there was this news report in Birmingham abt this migration fair, super packed with brits intending to migrate to aussieland. they did a survey and apparently, the top no.1 reason is coz there were too many non-white pple in britain. its 95% white in the Uk for god's sake.

when they go to aussieland they will get a shock and then start causing racial riots like the thugs that they are.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

there was this news report in Birmingham abt this migration fair, super packed with brits intending to migrate to aussieland. they did a survey and apparently, the top no.1 reason is coz there were too many non-white pple in britain. its 95% white in the Uk for god's sake.

when they go to aussieland they will get a shock and then start causing racial riots like the thugs that they are.

All those caucasians who try to run away cannot cope with the work attitude of Asians and feel threatened

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal

My boss is brit. Yes they are a bunch of arrogant fucks. Those that come to asia are the worst kind, believe me.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid moron! Singapore dollar and Australian dollar on par, not 1.2 you idiot.

six months ago you claimed US$ will never recover and A$ is king. now, six months later 50% decrease! - and here's a report stating will decrease further to 1US$ = A$ 1.70 by 2009, you consummate idiot. the S$ will be worth MORE THAN YOUR CRAP A$ in 2009.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601080&sid=arw0m1jdrcYg&refer=asia

how stupid you are! keep coming back here with your spastic ITE level observations so i can expose you and put you in your place - such as with your depreciating property and crashing dollar. this is why only idiots go to or are proud to be in australia when smart australians and singaporeans are heading elsewhere.

i might even be kind and tutor you so you can understand the nett effect the 70% crash of your worthless dollar has on your everyday life. when your local prices hit new record highs when prices are going down in the US, yet again, it is stupid australians and you paying the price, moron. 4-5% inflation for 2008, 4-5% in 2009. wow, australia has the worst managed monetary policy in the industrialized world.

http://business.theage.com.au/business/inflation-set-to-hit-5-20081020-54t1.html

you poor idiot. your brother in orange county, LA, will be looking down on you in 2009 now that he is worth 70% more than you pathetic loser. soon we will be calling you "a poor australian"

Six months ago you claimed US is king. and Spending is Power.. you consummate idiot. where's the US spending ? Oh, I should ask where are your mighty SGD spending.. kekeke.

how stupid you are! keep coming back here with your spastic Mental Disabled level observations so i can expose you and put you in your place - such as your pride-less borrowings from father-in-law.. your depreciating property and crashing dollar. this is why only idiots living within or are proud to be in SG when smart singaporeans are heading elsewhere :smile:

I might even be kind and tutor you so you can understand the nett effect the 70% crash of your worthless dollar has on your everyday life. when my assets are FREEDHOLD and your tiny attap hse is LEASEHOLD. It is stupid sinkies and you paying the price, moron. 6-7% inflation for 2008, 4-6% in 2009. wow, SG has the worst managed monetary policy in the industrialized world.

You poor idiot who live in the well... Even my brother in orange county, LA, will be looking down on you in 2009 now that he is worth 70% more than you pathetic loser. FREEHOLD somemore.. wahahahha... soon we will be calling you "a poor S.S.S. - sinkie shiok shiok.." or i shld pronounce as A POOR ASS..