• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MFa works damage control ove LHL remarks on China

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Referring to the disputed islands as Senkakus was definitely an unforiveable gaffe, for someone touted to be brilliant and son of LKY. This shows he isnt fit to be PM, always getting Singapore into trouble.

I find the Global Times report fair and balanced. I dont agree it was taken out of context and sensationalised. Headlines need to be short. The MFA statement is full of official gobbledygook. Essentially, it repeats the point strenuously but bottomline is the same as the GT- China has to calculate the risks.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Referring to the disputed islands as Senkakus was definitely an unforiveable gaffe, for someone touted to be brilliant and son of LKY. This shows he isnt fit to be PM, always getting Singapore into trouble.

I find the Global Times report fair and balanced. I dont agree it was taken out of context and sensationalised. Headlines need to be short. The MFA statement is full of official gobbledygook. Essentially, it repeats the point strenuously but bottomline is the same as the GT- China has to calculate the risks.

Unfortunately, no western power wants to remove him unlike Assad or Morsi

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
gayloong go sue them la sure you will win la with the kangaroos on your side

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the problem with playing the US card once too often. You forget you could be stepping on the toes of another giant.

Last edited: