• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MFA goes on its knees when U.S. takes action

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imo, our chenghu chose the wrong option. Similar to Michael Fay's case, they are 'surrendering' to the Americans. Would they do the same if the request came from another government?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if the Chinese govt stepped in a put the foot down, MFA will be running in circles not knowing what to do.

Probably the Chinese is letting the game play out and see the outcome. No strategic advantage to go in for a war of words.

Imo, our chenghu chose the wrong option. Similar to Michael Fay's case, they are 'surrendering' to the Americans. Would they do the same if the request came from another government?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think if the Chinese govt stepped in a put the foot down, MFA will be running in circles not knowing what to do.

Probably the Chinese is letting the game play out and see the outcome. No strategic advantage to go in for a war of words.

Agree. If this escalates, there will be backdoor negotiations.

I was once told Fay's case could have been resolved 'amicably' if they had gone through the back door. Once they confronted our govt with press reports, there was no way out except a face-off and discount in the number of strokes to land on Fay's backside.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;hRKoNHzo9ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKoNHzo9ZA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Singapore poodles really screwed up big time.. the photo evidence says it all....

Good video.

CNN more thorough than sinkie make-believe poodle force, a fucking joke among police in the world.
As much a joke like sinkie journalists when considered against true journalists of the world.

Nothing in sinkapore land is real other then we Singaporeans have been robbed of our own country and displaced into 4th class citizens in our land of birth bu the Fucking Trash imported by maggots in white to be the 3rd class ciitizens.

I hope more and more will be uncovered by USA investigation and USA Senators until Singapore be the pariah of the world and recognised as a totally illegitimate government of level equal to Assad government.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our police really is that fucked up and wrongly determined a murder to be a suicide case, how did our pathologist then missed it as well? The late Prof Chow was of renown reputation if I am not wrong and if his successor failed to see the obvious as pointed out in the video, I will be very disappointed.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get Shanmugam to crawl through the legs of American and Chinese diplomats, and bark like a dog. :biggrin: ......Then all will be forgiven. :cool:

the dog barks first to make way for the pinky pussy who's due to arrive shortly. Pinky better get prepared for updates as he'll get drilled nicely again.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If our police really is that fucked up and wrongly determined a murder to be a suicide case, how did our pathologist then missed it as well? The late Prof Chow was of renown reputation if I am not wrong and if his successor failed to see the obvious as pointed out in the video, I will be very disappointed.

What about the instructions passed down to cover this up?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like police cover-up was pretty bad. The SPF said they were the ones to access the hard drive in trying to explain why there were records of the hard being accessed. Yeah, right.The police kept Todd's laptop but didn't keep the hard drive ...why? Someone in the SPF goofed up big time.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the worst case scenario? Trade blockade? Iran/NK style sanctions? Singapore as an axis of evil?

Please....