• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Metoo slut Alvona Loh Zi Hui traumatized until her cheebye pain.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She never heard of whistling and making pok pok pok sound ?
If you are lonely and unattractive, not necessarily fugly, one way to boost your self-confidence is to imagine - imagine that there are a lot of men harassing you.

Even a housefly that rests on your table while you are having food at the hawker center you must try to imagine that it was an act of harassment. Every innocent act must be interpreted in the context, however ridiculous, as an act of harassment by the opposite sex.

When you are able to stretch your imagination to the level of hallucination, your self delusion that you are [still] very attractive is COMPLETE.

The moral of the story is this: self-delusion brings self-confidence.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact being 1 class below edison chen also will have their bad days.
Once my uncle became transparent infront of a chiobu when 1 edison chen class appeared together with my uncle. The feeling sucks too.
KNN you must be rather good looking KNN last time my uncle was 1 grade below edison chen kind (but still considered good look as commented by most people then KNN) and in the campus got 1 chiobu friend waved at my uncle as she was walking towards him my uncle thought the chiobu was going to tcss with him who knows she walked past him and tcss with a edison Chen grade kind KNN very sia suay KNN my uncle not sure anyone leescovered it but think that the chiobu didn't know his presence as her soul already flown to edison Chen KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are lonely and unattractive, not necessarily fugly, one way to boost your self-confidence is to imagine - imagine that there are a lot of men harassing you.

Even a housefly that rests on your table while you are having food at the hawker center you must try to imagine that it was an act of harassment. Every innocent act must be interpreted in the context, however ridiculous, as an act of harassment by the opposite sex.

When you are able to stretch your imagination to the level of hallucination, your self delusion that you are [still] very attractive is COMPLETE.

Well said. My uncle would like to add to your points :thumbsup:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a matter of fact being 1 class below edison chen also will have their bad days.
Once my uncle became transparent infront of a chiobu when 1 edison chen class appeared together with my uncle. The feeling sucks too.
The feeling sucks because your uncle was attracted to the chiobu before she was attracted to your uncle.

When you are attracted to a girl more than she is attracted to you, your self-confidence will take a tumble because you will be afraid to lose. It's akin to putting all your chips on one bet, so the stake is too high.

The correct method is to have more choices and spread your risks. Naturally, your self-confidence will be restored as your risks are now evenly spread out.

Self-confidence of a man is a natural aphrodisiac to women.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take note lady @ginfreely