• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meridin at Medini and Astaka Project in Iskandar - any good?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
so everytime u throw rubbish , u need to wear something presentable .... cant just wear pyjamas in case bump to neighbours.
can u imagine msia standard of clearing the rubbish ? once every day or 2 days ? or inconsiderate neighbour didnt tie the rubbish bag properly ? will still have cockroaches n weird smells etc

simi 年代 liao.. still in pyjamas. wear sexy bedtime lingerie. titter.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish chute should be outside the house as it is cleaner. Sometimes I open my common rubbish chute and cockroaches and weird smell come out. Luckily it is outside the house.

The management office will have regular schedule to wash and fumigate the chute. During fumigation, have to seal the chute door if not small cockroaches will climb out, other than that no cockroaches and weird smell from the chute inside the house and it is definitely more convenient to have a chute inside the house.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
please check where is the rubbish chute! for 'luxury' condo, i want the rubbish chute INSIDE my unit, not outside near the lift lobby.

Besides rubbish chute, one standard feature in SG condos missing from JB condos is the inter-com (those projects I visited don't have). The guards cannot contact the owner from guard house via inter-com to verify when there are visitors.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u also need a "sports car friendly condo" ?
Or how bout a Private lift to "fetch" ur car to your floor ? :smile:

Merlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Cow shouldn't categorize all Singaporeans as stupid. By calling us stupid you are calling yourself and all your family members stupid. Have some pride pls. Dun berate your own people.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi malpaso ,

curious why u want the rubbish chute to be inside the condo ? dun u find its more dirty ??

becos if the chute is a common chute, everyone anyhow just throw their rubbish bag in the rubbish room. confirm 100% one. I told you malaysian not so used to condo living. some joker will simply throw their rubbish in the room, without throwing down the chute. you got see any singapore condo with common rubbish room on every floor? and what about those unit closer to the rubbish chute.

i am quite clear on this. luxury condo shouldn't have common rubbish chute. sorry if i offended anyone. :(

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u also need a "sports car friendly condo" ?
Or how bout a Private lift to "fetch" ur car to your floor ? :smile:

no need. just not a common rubbish chute, if possible. And depend on price too. Mid price condo in malaysia, can't ask too much la, hor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
becos if the chute is a common chute, everyone anyhow just throw their rubbish bag in the rubbish room. confirm 100% one. I told you malaysian not so used to condo living. some joker will simply throw their rubbish in the room, without throwing down the chute. you got see any singapore condo with common rubbish room on every floor? and what about those unit closer to the rubbish chute.

i am quite clear on this. luxury condo shouldn't have common rubbish chute. sorry if i offended anyone. :(

It is not a chute but rubbish room on every floor for Msia condo (those projects that I've visited). The rubbish is not thrown down the chute but will be in the rubbish room to be cleared manually floor by floor. So the rubbish will have to be transported via lift and contaminate the lift.

Last edited:

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has any Meridin Tower B buyers sign their SPA yet? I was told by my Savills Sg agent that signing will be 6-8 weeks from booking.

Also, I have been offered loan by CIMB. Is it possible to sign LOO from bank before SPA?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not a chute but rubbish room on every floor for Msia condo (those projects that I've visited). The rubbish is not thrown down the chute but will be in the rubbish room to be cleared manually floor by floor. So the rubbish will have to be transported via lift and contaminate the lift.

i recall there is a chute. anyway, a rubbish room is WORSE. i think tropicana capri has individual chute in each unit, if i remember from the showroom?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has any Meridin Tower B buyers sign their SPA yet? I was told by my Savills Sg agent that signing will be 6-8 weeks from booking.

Also, I have been offered loan by CIMB. Is it possible to sign LOO from bank before SPA?

of course you can, i did just that. in fact, that is the proper procedure- to accept the LOO from the bank first, before legal matters.