• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meltdown

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am unlike him, in fact i am a loser in life.

as for my friend, he is my secondary school mate who stayed in Katong area, retired since early 30's, all he does now is collect rental from shops and houses, fetch kids to and from school, go for his lessons on MMA fighting.

That is indeed fulfilling.
Only a few blessed ones can enjoy such life style. Enjoy the kids when they are growing up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everything about china now was just like most south east Asian countries before 1997.

China's shanghai index down 6.4% today
ya, no big deal for an index that moves up n down 2-3% per day

A local angmoh commercial vehicle dealer told RUN that they lost a lot of business to Mitsubshi Fuso, Toyota Dyna and Nissan Urvan lately because yen is super weak. He hopes that Greece will default and make Euro cheaper for them to compete.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China's shanghai index down 6.4% today
ya, no big deal for an index that moves up n down 2-3% per day

A local angmoh commercial vehicle dealer told RUN that they lost a lot of business to Mitsubshi Fuso, Toyota Dyna and Nissan Urvan lately because yen is super weak. He hopes that Greece will default and make Euro cheaper for them to compete.

Sg is the best, be a laundry hub and no need to devalue currency to compete for exports. Sinkies and foreign talents are blessed to live under PAP rule.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bitcoin is a very fast way to transfer money out of territories with capital controls. Now, about 80 percent of bitcoin volume is now driven by the Chinese yuan, according to data from Goldman Sachs.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/102497909

i dont believe bitcoin has enough volume to smuggle all the billions and billions of yuan out of the country,the volume of bitcoin transaction is equivalent to one piece of turd in a ocean tsunami of turd leaving china.

besides the bitcoin technology is a piece of shit,the entire database blockchain is now over 20 gb,thats 20 gb of crap to download,it takes an hour just to update one weeks worth of bitcoin transactions and there is no central bank or comptroller for bitcoin,that means u have to deal with hundreds of anonymous assholes before you can even get 1 million worth of bitcoin.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
China stock market saw 1.4 mln new investors last week, record margin debt
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/18/china-stocks-idUSL3N0YX3P520150618

Please thread carefully. Dunno got fake accounts among them or not
Remember Nick Leeson's 88888 account
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/how-account-88888-sank-britains-oldest-bank-1319275.html

Last weekend holidays, there are rumours of margin-tightening for shares accounts which will create a healthier market in long run, because they suspect some brokerages open fake accounts to trade. Nobody will know if these fake accounts are profitable, but who pays for the losses in vice versa?

And then on the clients-front, they also realized people taking loans and trading with they secondary ID cards. Many chinese businessmen have dual-ID cards and names so that they can walk away from their business when failed.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal