• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meltdown

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what the fuck has this voting PAP got to do with global meltdowns and international financial manipulations?

Do you know our reserves? Do you know how much Temasek and GIC had lost under the rule of your beloved PAP?

You are so fucking brain washed that you believe everything good can only come from PAP.

Go FUCK yourself!

Get in WP as government for a change... and you will know ? Do you want to risk it all ?

Financial market meltdown and uncertainties affect different countries differently and one of the key factors is government ... whether they are stable, whether they are strong financially and politically, whether they are united, whether they have the strategies and controls in place to manage their finance system in order.

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get in WP as government for a change... and you will know ? Do you want to risk it all ?

Financial market meltdown and uncertainties affect different countries differently and one of the key factors is strong government ... whether they are stable, whether they are strong financially and politically, whether they are united, whether they have the strategies and controls in place to manage their finances in order.

and how do you know WP cannot perform? Show me which minister could stand on his own feet without the backing of perm secs and supporting departments.
Do you believe all the perm secs will quit and flee follow by the heads of all ministerial department when PAP falls?

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you believe all the perm secs will quit and flee follow by the heads of all ministerial department when PAP falls?

Today is Friday or Saturday ah?

[video=youtube;Eyf97LAjjcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyf97LAjjcY[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, it is about meltdown if we make the wrong investment decision.

Voting is an INVESTMENT decision. In fact, it is the MOTHER of all investment decision.

You invest in yourself and your future.

You can't separate politics from meltdown. You only need to look at Malaysia...
Too many bias assumptions. For example, your opinion is based on that :
1 Opp doesn't know economics
2. what pap has been doing is really correct...

What if pap has been hiding the truth?

Sticking to status quo may not necessary be the safest path. One of Pap's favourite story is that of a frog in water that is slowly heated to a boil. It is most applicable to the mindset of Singaporeans. The warnings may be loud and clear but everyone choses to ignore. Just like the sub-prime crisis. Only when it had blown in our face then did we realised that we had foolishly been ignoring all the earlier warnings. The current probable China meltdown is another interesting event. To many, they are quietly confident that it is another market play and things will be normalized as China is too big to fail. However, it is better to also consider the opposite. Afterall usa has failed. What if this time it is going to be true and China is going to fail? Not that it will happen, but at least for those who had ever considered such a possibility, they will be more prepared.

Do not bury our heads in the sand. Face the truth. Have the courage to face change. If change does happen, regardless it is for better or worse, accept it rather than lament over what we should had done or not done. We will then become more dynamic and adaptable like other countries.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and how do you know WP cannot perform? Show me which minister could stand on his own feet without the backing of perm secs and supporting departments.

You don't have to look far.

AHPETC finances are not in order. WP can dismiss this as incidental, but the fact remains that the town council fund has turned from surplus to deficit since they took over the Aljunied GRC.

Do you want to put your trust in this party to be in government ? Do you have the confidence that they can manage the impending meltdown ?

The PAP had managed well during the 1997 Asian financial crisis. They managed to contain the shock and limit the damage to the economy through strong reserves and tight financial regulations. Can the WP which has failed to keep the town council finances in order , pull off the impending meltdown ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many bias assumptions. For example, your opinion is based on that :
1 Opp doesn't know economics
2. what pap has been doing is really correct...

What if pap has been hiding the truth?

Sticking to status quo may not necessary be the safest path. One of Pap's favourite story is that of a frog in water that is slowly heated to a boil. It is most applicable to the mindset of Singaporeans. The warnings may be loud and clear but everyone choses to ignore. Just like the sub-prime crisis. Only when it had blown in our face then did we realised that we had foolishly been ignoring all the earlier warnings. The current probable China meltdown is another interesting event. To many, they are quietly confident that it is another market play and things will be normalized as China is too big to fail. However, it is better to also consider the opposite. Afterall usa has failed. What if this time it is going to be true and China is going to fail? Not that it will happen, but at least for those who had ever considered such a possibility, they will be more prepared.

Do not bury our heads in the sand. Face the truth. Have the courage to face change. If change does happen, regardless it is for better or worse, accept it rather than lament over what we should had done or not done. We will then become more dynamic and adaptable like other countries.

Because Voting is the MOTHER of all investment decisions, you cannot afford to do a trial and error to find out. This is not a game of cards. You have to know intelligently who can make a better government going by their records.

There can be no margin of error. Your future is at stake. Your investments are at stake.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Voting is the MOTHER of all investment decisions, you cannot afford to do a trial and error to find out. This is not a game of cards. You have to know intelligently who can make a better government going by their records.

There can be no margin of error. Your future is at stake. Your investments are at stake.

seems like you using the same scare tactics as your masters, not necessarily, opposition can't make the mark. in the first place, they have not been given chance to head minsitries. this is the bias tactic of the PAP. i'd rather go for a day with 2 meals than 3 meals just to see the government change hands. too many boot licker cronies in the pap midst, that's why there must be a change.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If we based every decision "by records", no small start up will ever be able to break into the market. In fact, in real life, there is too much emphasis on record, especially govt agencies. However, if newcomers are not even given a chance to start, how are they going to build a record. Now that the opp managed to start, they tried to tarnish their record by saying that they can't manage a TC. However, I have been informed otherwise, that opp TC are managing their finances much better than PAPs' TC. You will question the reliability of my source. Similarly, I will question the reliability of mnd's report.

We can debate to no end. But giving a newbies a chance to start so that they can prove their worth is a truism. Giving them that chance does not mean investing all we have into them. It means giving a small portion to them and if they succeed, we have another viable option in future. Opp knew this fear that you and many others are harbouring, which is why wp declared that they are not ready to take over as govt. The message is intended to allay this fear. However, it has been twisted by some to project wp as being weak. To make matters worse, doggie parties are used plant to contest in every wards to heightened the fear that if we don't vote properly, we will wake up to find the govt changed after polling day. Singaporeans are not so silly anymore. PE showed that we do know who are the dogs and we will not wake up to find the govt changed overnight.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't have to look far.

AHPETC finances are not in order. WP can dismiss this as incidental, but the fact remains that the town council fund has turned from surplus to deficit since they took over the Aljunied GRC.

Do you want to put your trust in this party to be in government ? Do you have the confidence that they can manage the impending meltdown ?

The PAP had managed well during the 1997 Asian financial crisis. They managed to contain the shock and limit the damage to the economy through strong reserves and tight financial regulations. Can the WP which has failed to keep the town council finances in order , pull off the impending meltdown ?

My opening statement to you in this thread is ‘Go Fuck Your Mother’

What has voting got to do in this thread and I was right…right in exposing who you are and what your agenda is.

You are a Member of Parliament lurking in this forum especially in this thread. Your intention is to spread the same lies and half truths about AHPETC in the same tone as it was done in parliament.

My Dear MP, I am sure you will do anything to protect this cuntry and most of all, pleasing your boss, would you let me sleep with your wife if she is available otherwise your sister or mother also can.
I will vote for PAP with my hands and legs if they can provide me the satisfaction I yearn for.