• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Meeiting With MILF tomolo... Any Advice?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahaha...she divorcee lah... :biggrin:

Like dat... easy lah.

Tell her that you came from a difficult family, father ran away, but your mum stayed on and supported the whole family. Very siong for your mum, but she is strong lady. And she managed to get all the children to Uni. Tell her you really respect your mum a lot . Say it with a choke of emotion in your voice and with a tinge of sadness in your eyes, but look away from her when she looks at you. Brave yourself and tell her " Sorry ... I dun know why I am saying this.... "

I am sure she will look at you differently ...

Good luck !

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like dat... easy lah.

Tell her that you came from a difficult family, father ran away, but your mum stayed on and supported the whole family. Very siong for your mum, but she is strong lady. And she managed to get all the children to Uni. Tell her you really respect your mum a lot . Say it with a choke of emotion in your voice and with a tinge of sadness in your eyes, but look away from her when she looks at you. Brave yourself and tell her " Sorry ... I dun know why I am saying this.... "

I am sure she will look at you differently ... good luck!

bwahahahahaha! looks like you're a veteran. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like dat... easy lah. Tell her that you came from a difficult family, father ran away, but your mum stayed on and supported the whole family. Very siong for your mum, but she is strong lady. And she managed to get all the children to Uni. Tell her you really respect your mum a lot . Say it with a choke of emotion in your voice and with a tinge of sadness in your eyes, but look away from her when she looks at you. Brave yourself and tell her " Sorry ... I dun know why I am saying this.... " I am sure she will look at you differently ... Good luck !

Works better if u show your BMW car keys la

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like dat... easy lah.

Good luck !

Wahlaneh! You are deadly. Thanks for your suggestion. I will use your pattern soon.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Like dat... easy lah.

Good luck !

not simpur hor... shall i say Kee Chiu too? :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she ask you if you have a condom, you say what?

Don't be too quick to answer the question...

Tell her " I am flattered, but why don't we go out to the beach and just scream our lungs out at the sea... and get all the shit out of our chests ! "

I am sure you'll make it out at the beach eventually...

love.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS - in case you are not aware, SBF provides rescue services when you are in danger. Escher leads a team of highly trained commandos. Piano wires will be used for rescue. Fee approx $1000 per hour including stand-by time. Bo lau kui one.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be too quick to answer the question...

Tell her " I am flattered, but why don't we go out to the beach and just scream our lungs out at the sea... and get all the shit out of our chests ! "

I am sure you'll make it out at the beach eventually...

On second thoughts better check it out MILF isnt a ladyboy.