• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well unconvinced of what the beautiful salesgirls in the singapore showroom told me ..so Today I actually go to the actual site to visit this area .. I am very impress with the development sprouting out around Medini&puteri harbour ..
And puteri harbour if u drive is just 2-3 minutes from Medini. the harbour look like a legitimate harbour :smile:
since ppl paying 1400psf for puteri harbour which just 1-2min from legoland/Medini ..
I dont see why we cAnt pay similar price for medini.. Well I book my unit at Medini today..
All of u shld just grab one ...:smile:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a cheapskate I bought the cheapest one by the developer - mahsing [email protected] the rest of the developer already quoting $800 to $1200psf now compare with months ago when 600psf is the norm... I got below that at around $700psf and because it was a leftover units.. I also impress there is a yellow CW bus stop in front of the developer office in Medini.. Wtf..
If u invest now, by the time all the projects finish .. This place may become like harbourfront (puteri harbour).. And ur address will be xx Jalan legoland ..
I don't know if the puteri harbour one will be xx Jln hello kitty..
The recent craze in Singapore to buy hello kitty , I wonder isn't it better they divert the energy to buy a hello kitty condo/apartment by the harbour ? :smile:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope next time if the ferry ticket from puteri harbour to harbourfront is cheap . Then I may take the ferry to work daily .. Or can also take tuas ..
In 2017 most of the project announced now will be ready .. Legoland is already there
The hospital Gleneagles will be ready.
By then this area will be highly populated .. The price also needless to say will be different :smile:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
But in future this will be an international/global village with mall, university , school, theme park , financial centre and many more
Medini is the business and financial district

Congrate on the purchase. Indeed Medini can be alot of things. But being a financial ctr is far and away. Maybe financial backoffice operation. but I'm more than happy with focus in Education, Themeparks, Movie entertainment, Medical just to name a few.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope next time if the ferry ticket from puteri harbour to harbourfront is cheap . Then I may take the ferry to work daily .. Or can also take tuas ..

HSR direct from nearby Medini to Singapore Marina Bay areas....that would super duper and seal Medini as regional satelite city. One can wish...right :smile:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medini projects has been selling well and fast...i'm quite surprise very few people in thread. Maybe people who bought Medini are older bunch or many not from MY or SG?

rockyB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a cheapskate I bought the cheapest one by the developer - mahsing [email protected] the rest of the developer already quoting $800 to $1200psf now compare with months ago when 600psf is the norm... I got below that at around $700psf and because it was a leftover units.. I also impress there is a yellow CW bus stop in front of the developer office in Medini.. Wtf..
If u invest now, by the time all the projects finish .. This place may become like harbourfront (puteri harbour).. And ur address will be xx Jalan legoland ..
I don't know if the puteri harbour one will be xx Jln hello kitty..
The recent craze in Singapore to buy hello kitty , I wonder isn't it better they divert the energy to buy a hello kitty condo/apartment by the harbour ? :smile:

did you consider landed?

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be 2 blocks of office towers going to launch close to Legoland, with the tax-free incentives given by local government... believe these 2 towers will be selling very fast as many businesses with related to the 6 categories eg. Financial, Entertainment, creative, tourism, education & healthcare will set-up their business centre in Medini and bring populations to Medini.

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another 2 big projects coming soon this year will be IGB jv Distinctive grp (developer of Iskandar Residences) and Umland mix development project at Medini Zone B, where closer to PineWood Studio... heard pricing will going for 1100-1200psf. Just wait for greedy developer to push-up the price till current projects completion by 2016.

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
nearly bought medini units many times, but always hold back coz of several issues, one of which is MOP..... can only hoot service residences....

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
First office units to be launched in Medini. It is beside Mall of Medini, opposite Afiniti Residences. Launching on the 17th and 18th Aug at Goodwood Park Hotel. See Straits Times today. According to the advert, one block already leased out for 12 years to a reputable company.. wonder who is it..

Markers Medini Iskandar

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
First office units to be launched in Medini. It is beside Mall of Medini, opposite Afiniti Residences. Launching on the 17th and 18th Aug at Goodwood Park Hotel. See Straits Times today. According to the advert, one block already leased out for 12 years to a reputable company.. wonder who is it..

Markers Medini Iskandar
I think it is one of the state company,Khazanan Nasional. how is the price like?

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is one of the state company,Khazanan Nasional. how is the price like?

Rumoured to be between 850 to 1000 psf. Size average 1400 sqft. Higher floors have larger units.

Also rumoured that 50% of the other block already sold ! Crazy! Not sure who did they sell to..so effectively, they r only selling the remaining 50% to the public,

Again these r all rumours only..

jastch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medini projects has been selling well and fast...i'm quite surprise very few people in thread. Maybe people who bought Medini are older bunch or many not from MY or SG?

I had bought a 1 bedded D'pristine unit as weekend home. Agreed the market is crazy, within the first day launch, all 2 bedded sold, currently they are releasing block b but price is much more expensive.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Markers Medini Iskandar

From your desc is the long designated lot of Ra Ta Land. Being majority sold should not be a big surprise since this parcel been planned long long back. Sales and marketing must have been done long back until mostly sold before build.

jamesho

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is d'pristine SOFO allowed for residences? does anyone knows what's the price now for tower B?