• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Medini (Nusajaya) Community

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't call Japanese .. 'japs' as it is very rude according to their customs :wink:

I bought firstly because if I keep waiting chances are prices will only go higher. I am comfortable with this development as Japs bought almost half the development which is one tower, Tower B.I bought from Metrohomes in Malaysia, a 2bedroom unit without DIBS. Works out to abt 720psf for low floor after rebates.I couldnt get a high floor, but as its raised from the ground, its areally like 8th floor. I prefer condos with Jap rather than PRC presence. They are good tenants( from my experience in SG in my own condos that I leased) and civic conscious. I believe with their ownership, the condo will be well managed. I also like the design of IR. The layout is also good and size. I prefer 2 bedders atht are around 900+ sqft.But there are also units with bad facing so be careful if you buy one of those left.

Last edited:

KennyF

Upcoming launches are project like Paradiso Nuova by Zhuoyuan and d'Pristine by MCT.

Paradiso Nuova located opposite of 1 medini and medini signature.
Way of sales: First come First Serve
PSF: Starting from MYR 850psf

d'Pristine located next to Afiniti and mall of medini.
Way of sales: Balloting [ 2nd week of july, Date not confirm ]
PSF: Starting from MYR 650psf

If you need more information can pm me, I can pass you the agent contact that I'm in contact with for those information.

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all. I am newbie here... first time comment and felt great to see this Medini Community thread, at least some like-minded investors/ buyers of Medini, like myself, do believe Medini could be the next hotspot after P.Harbour, where price flying high at 1400psf... Medini with many projects coming up soon, let's hope for the greedy developer to push up the price during their launches...

JBIskandarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another good news for Medini...

IIB, Mammoth Empire To Build Medini Empire With GDV Of RM2 Billion

IIB is partnering with Mammoth Empire Holdings Sdn Bhd to build an integrated commercial development, known as Medini Empire, on 9.62 hectares in Medini with a gross development value of RM2 billion. Project consist of office towers, hotels, serviced apartments, loft offices, retail shop, convention centre, concert hall & cinema” ......

Full update at http://wp.me/p2YTNk-5O

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was busy today and just saw an email that Meridin site office and show suits is officially open tmr.

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just vested an 3 bedders at Iskandar Residences..psf RM 785 with DIBS after discount. Very late comer as I bought a returned unit. Think am paying abit high but thought it is ok for an unit that is above #30.. hope to learn more of Malaysia properry here.. cheers

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best to invest I'd say is Medini .
Now it's $700 to $1000 Psf depends on which project u buy .
But in future this will be an international/global village with mall, university , school, theme park , financial centre and many more
Medini is the business and financial district
by 2015-2017 will see this area boom, becoming an entertainment and business area.
Currently can still get at $700++ depending if the price include or exclude dibs. Due to prime area it's lease 99+30 yrs

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schools are in EduCity, opposite East Ledang.

If you say 700-1000psf is a steal, how about those who bought Ujana at 320psf or Impiana at 480psf (at East Ledang).

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ujana although close is not really in Medini zone. Hence can't really compare ..
But those buyers earlier already make as ujana is selling at least double now. The Medini zone is from legoland

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't say it's a steal now but by 2015-2017 once things are completed It
May be a steal in the future
This Medini I think lowest is 500 Psf now within a year it became 700 Psf .. Capital land priced at $1000 Psf

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is some price guidance as of now july 2013
1medini - 500 psf then raised to >600 Psf (now sold out)
Zuoyuan iskandar - 600 psf sold out then next phase >$800 Psf
Affinity by capital land - $800 - $1200 Psf (sold out)
Meridin mah sing - $720(near sold out) to $850 ..
Dpristine- $ 700 Psf and above
for some reason they like Legoland (japs, Korean, Arabs , Taiwanese) buy whole block - they no need bank loan . Pay cash !

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
New developer coming :-
Mammoth empire
In future this place will have a cinema and mall and all the necesary for a yuppie living ..
The price going fast as every new development they try to increase.
Is there something these investors know that we don't ? Especially those that buy whole block

xxkiwi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meridin by Mah Sing was rm680 to rm700+ when its first selling and balloting in April, now these past buyers are already on +rm100 paper gain.
This is how fast prices had moved.

for some reason they like Legoland (japs, Korean, Arabs , Taiwanese) buy whole block - they no need bank loan . Pay cash !

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you referring to Paradiso Nuova when you say Zhuoyuan Iskandar ? I don't think it was sold at 600 psf. Or are you referring to Iskandar Residences ?

Last edited: