• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MediaCorp Huang Yiliang selling self direct DVD at JP!!!

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
16075116650479lpo8.jpg

1274.jpg

Shelia Sim had appeared on several magazine covers and is the face for about five brands, including Poh Heng Jewellery, Bossini in Hong Kong and Fila in China.
She also fronted the fall/winter 2008 ad campaign of London-based, home-grown designer Ashley Isham.
She made her movie debut in 'Autumn In March', she beat 300 candidates to land the lead role where she stars as a poor little rich girl. The family saga directed by former actor Huang Yiliang is slated for release in .......... DVD :wink:

4418.jpg

When i first looked...i thought she was Lum May Yee

jw5

Loyal
I find he acts quite well as a baddie. :smile:

He can act well as the good guy too, remember sometime back he acted as the husband of Xiang Yun and brother-in-law of Ivy in this series called "Happy Fish", about a family owning a fish and chips stall.

Seldom say this about local actors, but this chap is really quite a good actor.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can act well as the good guy too, remember sometime back he acted as the husband of Xiang Yun and brother-in-law of Ivy in this series called "Happy Fish", about a family owning a fish and chips stall.

Seldom say this about local actors, but this chap is really quite a good actor.

Agree. He can loosen up and bring himself to fit the role well. I remember he cried damn charm until got mucus dripping in one of the shows.... It's a shame Mediacorp always dumps money on the wrong bets. He is unlike Tay Ping Hui, who until now still cannot get rid of his stiff constipation look. :(

jw5

Loyal
Agree. He can loosen up and bring himself to fit the role well. I remember he cried damn charm until got mucus dripping in one of the shows.... It's a shame Mediacorp always dumps money on the wrong bets. He is unlike Tay Ping Hui, who until now still cannot get rid of his stiff constipation look. :(

Another guy with a stiff look is another tv station proclaimed "superstar" Li Nanxing.

Another good actor who was not appreciated enough was Xie Shaoguang. Now growing organic food on his own farm. :biggrin: