• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonald’s dismisses rumours, says curry sauce will be back

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth be told Macdonalds took curry off the menu because PRC complained about the smell.

You're right. Most PRC natives are not used the to coconut milk smell. The other spices in curry are secondary reasons. No traditional Chinese dishes are ever made with coconut milk until oversea Chinese adapted and adopted in some dishes. Even the so-called Hainanese curry rice, was actually invented in Singapore first, then re-exported back to Hainan. In Chinese, there was no word for curry for millennia. 咖喱 was made up later in modern era, just like for 咖啡 coffee, non-native to China.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
BBQ Sauce Lor

Mcdonald+Curry+Sauce.JPG

What is McDonald’s without its signature curry sauce?

Garlic Chili sauce is not suitable for my taste buds. "Sweet and Sour" and "BBQ" ? I prefer the grape jam for the morning breakfast.

tumblr_licx1zna1Y1qc4htc.jpg

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: BBQ Sauce Lor

Never been to India before but got the impression thought beef is illegal in India?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

No chilli sauce how to eat hamburger? Same problem I have in Australian. Australian food is the worst food I've ever tasted!

As I've said a million times, Anglo-Saxons have no sense of aesthetics. Their "cuisine" is uninspiring, they are fat, they have no fashion sense, they have taste in nothing. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No chilli sauce how to eat hamburger? Same problem I have in Australian. Australian food is the worst food I've ever tasted!

bobian ...im used to that liao .last time i can eat very spicy food ...now cannot liao .

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are pretty useless as a fast food corporation, at least in Singapore.

No peach sundae, no milkshake for delivery, no ice-cream after 2 am, no apple pies before 11 am (pies aren't taken for breakfast!?), and now no curry with the nuggets (they offer sweet and sour sauce and they sometimes tell us they don't have it even!), yet they keep increasing their delivery charges when these and the service are constantly being absent due to their wondrous incompetence and inefficiency.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lousy Slow Food

No peach sundae, no milkshake for delivery, no ice-cream after 2 am, no apple pies before 11 am (pies aren't taken for breakfast!?), and now no curry with the nuggets (they offer sweet and sour sauce and they sometimes tell us they don't have it even!), yet they keep increasing their delivery charges when these and the service are constantly being absent due to their wondrous incompetence and inefficiency.

Very slow food. I have to wait quite long to be served especially KFC. They want to keep their inventory down by reducing wastage. So, they incorporate BTO in 'fast' food too. So slow. So many limitations. The crew are also taking their own sweet time to serve you too - no hurry = pissed customers = less work done. Fantastic !

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, McDonald's suck - but I'll go there if I can't find anything I'm willing to call food. This happened about two years ago when I was somewhere in Guangdong, walking along the streets there were lots of food stall - none I could identify, and limpei can't read Chinese. Then I saw a McDonalds!!!! Wow, what a godsend I thought to myself.

BTW, anyone out there ever had McDonald's Breakfast Burritos? It's the only Micky D's food I'd order under normal circumstances. Used to order it in the morning in Canada, haven't come across it in Asia, yet. Love the salsa sauce. If only they can make some decent kopi.

Cheers!

CCBKennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the Egyptians surrender to Hulk and co tonight, I'm a happy man. :biggrin:

Vítor Manuel : I would like to make a request that you rest my key player Hulk for this friendly match.

Mano Menezes : Hmmm... Did you get that idea from Wenger?

15038250ac1a622942abda75dae2cf2855b7f0e0.jpg

Second half no go again? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't trust Bob Bradley. Oppose him = $$ :biggrin: Anyway, with or without Hulk, Brazil is just too strong imo. There are still Kleber and Willian. :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Stars Studded Rono Mak Dono

[video=youtube;xgO-u83Os_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgO-u83Os_I[/video]

[video=youtube;11quU3nqkVE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11quU3nqkVE[/video]