• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonald’s dismisses rumours, says curry sauce will be back

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
625c5e7d4b16718c6a40a64cdae70c67.jpg

"KNN ! Bring your own curry sauce lah!" :oIo:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
invited sinkie couple to a posh restaurant specializing in steak. woman ordered the priciest cut, kobe ribeye flown in from japan (usd108), specified it must be well done, and asked for "chilli" sauce to go with it. waiter brought over a small bottle of tabasco sauce. she complained "no belachan not nice!" he requested "can have my steam rice or not?" f**king sinkies.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
invited sinkie couple to a posh restaurant specializing in steak. woman ordered the priciest cut, kobe ribeye flown in from japan (usd108), specified it must be well done, and asked for "chilli" sauce to go with it. waiter brought over a small bottle of tabasco sauce. she complained "no belachan not nice!" he requested "can have my steam rice or not?" f**king sinkies.

Good grief! Wasting a US$100 Kobe ribeye well doned with chili sauce...I don't know what to say...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Stars Studded Rono Mak Dono

This is how animals see you when you eat at Mcdonalds:

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kiu7Fgrq_NI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The demonization against McDonald's and other fast food chains is overdone. Nobody ever dies from eating hamburgers, hotdogs, french fries or drinking cola. Most (not all) local Chinese and Muslim hawker foods are even worse, if we compare dish by dish in terms of fat and cholesterol ounce for ounce.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
the rest of the world do fine without curry sause for nugget and chili for french fries.

Sorry hor, the chili really sux ! The Sin Sin sweet one offered by some establishments will be better. Curry sauce is a must for my chips.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry hor, the chili really sux ! The Sin Sin sweet one offered by some establishments will be better. Curry sauce is a must for my chips.

the amercian macdonald management might think sinkies are nuts, they create the good cheap food and people from the other side of the world spoilt it by putting ah neh curry on it.

Ah i miss in-n-out french fries, they are so nice to smell and nice to eat. YUM YUM. I never going to put sauce on it to make it taste good. you only sauce on things that taste bad, to cover up the bad taste.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do Go Easy On These Oily Stuff

NW5_YouAreWhatYouEat.jpg

the amercian macdonald management might think sinkies are nuts, they create the good cheap food and people from the other side of the world spoilt it by putting ah neh curry on it.

Ah i miss in-n-out french fries, they are so nice to smell and nice to eat. YUM YUM. I never going to put sauce on it to make it taste good. you only sauce on things that taste bad, to cover up the bad taste.

There are just too many so-called western food stalls or joints that sell chips (oily stuff). Fries do soaked up oil. When oil is heated, fragrance is the one that will entice someone to eat it. Feeling (the temperature and density of) the food in your mouth is third and the tasting part comes last. Whipped or baked potatoes should be preferred. I will rather go easy on the oily stuff. Perhaps, it is time to focus on spices instead of cheap oil. Anyway, you are what you eat.

Don't try to become a Yew Tee = Oil Well (in hokkien)

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
invited sinkie couple to a posh restaurant specializing in steak. Woman ordered the priciest cut, kobe ribeye flown in from japan (usd108), specified it must be well done, and asked for "chilli" sauce to go with it. Waiter brought over a small bottle of tabasco sauce. She complained "no belachan not nice!" he requested "can have my steam rice or not?" f**king sinkies.

si mi lan jiao! Well done on a kobe ribeye???!!!????!!!