• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Matland] - Johor Sultan : "When I become King soon, I will hunt down and jail every single corrupt Malaysian in the government"

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...his-term-as-17th-yang-di-pertuan-agong/106805

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When oppies fight for erections, none of them ever said they will hunt down and jail every single corrupted ministers or else they will win hands down in every single ward.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When oppies fight for erections, none of them ever said they will hunt down and jail every single corrupted ministers or else they will win hands down in every single ward.
When go rally don't need talk so much cock is useless.
Go straight to the point and say this bold statement with supporting procedures on how you going to carry it out.
Give me the mandate I will go ministry by ministry starting from spf/mha then ica then custom then Moe etc
Guaranteed a takeover of gov from there.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, is he going to clear the whole cabinet and himself?

He should ban Ginfreely from entering Johor.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperial families and High atas Gov officials are mostly exempted from tax or they have certain way to deal with it

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most corrupt Setan wants to eliminate competition.
Large tracts of federal land like the army training site near Pandan and the Tanjung Puteri Customs seaside land is now under his name.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile in sinkieland, Iswaran corruption case drag until no sound no picture while low ranking charge and jail super fast

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is saying nobody is allowed to be corrupt except himself...:

Interesting revelations. Madhatter claimed that Johor Sultan had sold a piece of land for RM4Billion to the Chinese (presumably from PRC linked to CCP?) and the Chinese was boasting about it, hence he has no respect for the Rulers, LOL.
http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2023/06/common-knowledge-mahathir-defends.html#
TUESDAY, JUNE 6, 2023
'Common knowledge' - Mahathir defends remark against royalty
AVvXsEimUah860h4zceyqTaZu1XqzZNF2QUMpvVEq4cOiTT3CBXVuefLno7p9JC6N0TJIFepi3JfBKeYnfKFmbdRgEfJLApMb6eRzdO7W-6EI3LUAMgVSWrcgfQwxQU9EwMdIFIvbPWmlncslXOQzqx5Pwm6ktwm3m81uvWa0MxCQkS4fedmEKRdP3ZS_ZJylg=w640-h384

Dr Mahathir Mohamad defended his remarks against the royalty today, where he claimed the Malay rulers had "surrendered and signed their states away" during the British colonial times to remain in power and for the "raja" title.

Speaking at a press conference, the former premier said it was "common knowledge" that the Malay rulers would sell off land plots to earn an income.

"I was speaking about the Malay rulers, how they collected taxes during those days when they did not have income, and I relate to what happened in Johor.

"This is a fact, and everybody knows this. Everybody knows that he sold a piece of land for RM4 billion. Am I not allowed to speak about this? "And I have met with the Chinese who bought that land, the person was boasting how he acquired the land for RM4 billion, and it now belongs to him forever," he said

Mahathir said this when asked to comment on the status of investigations that were launched by the police against him recently. It was reported that police were investigating Mahathir over his statements containing alleged elements of contempt towards the royal institution.

This was regarding a video purportedly showing the 97-year-old speaking at a private function.

In the video, Mahathir allegedly made a remark that the Malays cannot rely on the Malay rulers to protect them. He also purportedly divulged that he had no respect for the rulers.

Meanwhile, asked to comment about DAP veteran Lim Kit Siang being awarded a 'Tan Sri' title by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong yesterday, Mahathir responded cynically. "It's good. He is now on the same level as (former PAS spiritual leader) Nik (Abdul) Aziz (Nik Mat). "His contributions to the country is unchallenged by any person. "Only he can be at the same level as Nik Aziz," Mahathir said.

Malay Proclamation meet

Today’s press conference was held following a roundtable meeting involving political party leaders, politicians and individuals backing the pro-Malay Proclamation movement spearheaded by Mahathir.

Among those present was PAS president Abdul Hadi Awang, who had recently come under fire for working with Mahathir due to their differences, including on the 1985 Memali incident.

The Memali incident refers to a stand-off between supporters of PAS member and preacher Ibrahim Mahmud, better known as Ibrahim Libya, and police in Baling, Kedah. A clash between them left 14 civilians and four police personnel dead, including Ibrahim.

When the incident occurred, Mahathir was the prime minister and was largely blamed by PAS members. When asked about the criticism, Hadi sidestepped the question by saying that it was "out of context" based on today's meeting.

Mahathir explained that he and Hadi are now working together as both are Malays. "He is a Malay, I am a Malay, so we cooperate," Mahathir said. - Mkini

-------------------
https://mothership.sg/2023/08/mahathir-police-question-alleged-seditious-remarks

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohammed, who lost his deposit in the 2022 Malaysian GE, is being investigated for remarks that are allegedly related to disparaging the royal institution of Malaysia.

Investigation​

According to Bernama, the 98-year-old recorded a statement on Aug. 29 to assist the Malaysian police in an investigation.

Statements from two other men, Khairuddin Abu Hassan and Marzuki Yahya, were also taken. All three men are former members of Pejuang, the party Mahathir set up after leaving Bersatu, the party he set up after leaving Umno.

Bernama cited the director of Bukit Aman's Criminal Investigation Department, Mohd Suhaily Mohd Zain, as saying:

"Their statements were recorded for investigation purposes under Section 4(1) of the Sedition Act 1948 and Section 233 of the Communication and Multimedia Act 1998."

He also urged the public, according to the Malay Mail, to use social media "wisely" and not share statements that threaten Malaysia's harmony and unity, especially with regards to the "3 R" issues (i.e. race, religion and royalty).

Free Malaysia Today also reported that Mahathir's lawyer, Rafique Rashid Ali, said that the former PM had been questioned for about thirty minutes.

Second incident​

According to the Malay Mail, this is the second time that Mahathir has been questioned regarding remarks he made around the time of his Malay Proclamation, which is Mahathir's initiative to "unite and restore the rights of the Malay community by putting aside all political ideologies".

He was first questioned by the police on Jun. 2.

While some Malaysian media outlets have been reticent to spell out in full what Mahathir is alleged to have said that led to the questioning, Bernama stated that it involved "disparaging remarks" related to royalty, and mentioned they were published by a news portal on Jun. 6.

While it is not confirmed if this is the exact article in question, a Malaysiakini article dated Jun. 6 quoted Mahathir as claiming it was "common knowledge" that Malay rulers during British colonial times would supposedly sell off plots of land to earn money.

Mahathir said this in response to being asked about his questioning by the police on Jun. 2.

Malaysiakini further reported that what supposedly instigated the first round of questioning was the surfacing of a video that allegedly showed the nonagenarian at a private event, making alleged disparaging remarks.

------------

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In the video, Mahathir allegedly made a remark that the Malays cannot rely on the Malay rulers to protect them. He also purportedly divulged that he had no respect for the rulers."

I guess things will improve only when the chinese take over Malaysia.