• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata arrested 2 m&ds who assaulted the Ferrari Driver ay Orchard Tower

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes technically there's nothing racial but you see here's the problem. Of course on the surface it has nothing to do with anything racial but in truth ppl do base their opinions on the race of the person committing said crime and the aggressor. Most of the time ppl tend to let the offender of a crime off or give him more sympathy is he is non chinese especially if he is from the protected race. Most of the time ppl are less sympathetic towards a chinese victim especially if he is male. Observations made over time.

I've learned from somebody, if in the heat of the moment at a glance, whether fair or tanned, how could you ascertain he's Caucasian, Eurasian, Chinese, Indian or Malay? :rolleyes: Therefore, reflexive reaction especially when angered is motivated by the offense felt, not by the race.

Don't tell me, a Chinese drives a Ferrari up to you and horn like hell gangway, a Chinese almost ran over says OK, you're Chinese, nevermind. Don't tell me, a Malay drives a Ferrari and horns like hell gangway, a Malay pedestrian almost ran over says OK, you're Malay, nevermind.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the fat beng was driving a van or Coe car instead of a supercar will the reactions be different?
If he was not Chinese and the group not Malays will the events turned out differently?

If he drives a Toyota Vios i suspect reactions will be: These blahdy Mats had too much alcohol, beat up an Ah Pek over some verbal exchange

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've learned from somebody, if in the heat of the moment at a glance, whether fair or tanned, how could you ascertain he's Caucasian, Eurasian, Chinese, Indian or Malay? :rolleyes: Therefore, reflexive reaction especially when angered is motivated by the offense felt, not by the race.

Don't tell me, a Chinese drives a Ferrari up to you and horn like hell gangway, a Chinese almost ran over says OK, you're Chinese, nevermind. Don't tell me, a Malay drives a Ferrari and horns like hell gangway, a Malay pedestrian almost ran over says OK, you're Malay, nevermind.

Hats off to you for this post. Unfortunately your message is lost on those who wear racial-tinted glasses.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong why didn't you put the situation whereby a malay uncle drives a car and almost knocks over some chinese beng and you know the same exact situation here cept that it's a group of chinese bengs beats up the malay uncle. Why didn't you put the same situation? Cos you know that if the races were simply reverse more ppl would side the uncle if he was a malay beaten up by a number of chinese bengs BUT since this is a chinese uncle beaten up by a couple of malays it's more acceptable. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong why didn't you put the situation whereby a malay uncle drives a car and almost knocks over some chinese beng and you know the same exact situation here cept that it's a group of chinese bengs beats up the malay uncle. Why didn't you put the same situation? Cos you know that if the races were simply reverse more ppl would side the uncle if he was a malay beaten up by a number of chinese bengs BUT since this is a chinese uncle beaten up by a couple of malays it's more acceptable. :rolleyes:

Wrong or not wrong for others isn't up to you to say except for yourself. I don't know about what's your life experience and problems that caused your perspective (no pun intented to bro Perpestive). I've never had any problem with any race anywhere in the world.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong or not wrong for others isn't up to you to say except for yourself. I don't know about what's your life experience and problems that caused your perspective (no pun intented to bro Perpestive). I've never had any problem with any race anywhere in the world.

Nothing personal but thru observations. I mostly see ppl attribute positive stereotypes here to non chinese. It's true. It's fact.

You see you actully didn't really answer my hypoethical situation but you instead created a new situation kind of similar to the one i talked about but obviously you yourself know that it's different from the one i talked about. Why else would you say if a malay also knocned down a malay when it was a malay almost knocked down a chinese and he got beaten up badly by a group of chinese.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see you actully didn't really answer my hypoethical situation but you instead created a new situation kind of similar to the one i talked about but obviously you yourself know that it's different from the one i talked about. Why else would you say if a malay also knocned down a malay when it was a malay almost knocked down a chinese and he got beaten up badly by a group of chinese.

If you create hypothetical reverse Malay-Chinese or Chinese-Malay situation, why can't I or anyone else create Malay-Malay or Chinese-Chinese situation?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you create hypothetical reverse Malay-Chinese or Chinese-Malay situation, why can't I or anyone else create Malay-Malay or Chinese-Chinese situation?

:rolleyes: Cos obviously there wouldn't even be a problem. Why didn't you choose to answer my situation but created your own instead? Why can't you answer mine? It's so obvious cos you know that in such circumstances the malay uncle would get more sympathy cos he's malay. That's it! Nothing more nothing less.

It's actually pretty obvious in singapore if you observe long enough. So you beg to differ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes: Cos obviously there wouldn't even be a problem. Why didn't you choose to answer my situation but created your own instead? Why can't you answer mine? It's so obvious cos you know that in such circumstances the malay uncle would get more sympathy cos he's malay. That's it! Nothing more nothing less.

It's actually pretty obvious in singapore if you observe long enough. So you beg to differ?

Yes, I beg to differ. Whichever race getting injured by whichever race illegally would get the same fair treatment from police and public, except people like you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I beg to differ. Whichever race getting injured by whichever race illegally would get the same fair treatment from police and public, except people like you.

Wrong. If the uncle was a malay and got beaten up by a group of bengs more ppl would have pitited the uncle. Your response has proven me to be corrected from the fact that youb refused to answer my situation but create a new one.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. If the uncle was a malay and got beaten up by a group of bengs more ppl would have pitited the uncle. Your response has proven me to be corrected from the fact that youb refused to answer my situation but create a new one.

Wrong or not, not up to you to say. But you're entitled to your opinion.

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
One question for the Ferrari driver which I hope he will read and answer here:

It was reported that u failed to stop at the zebra crossing and nearly knocked down a pedestrian.
Is that true?

the 2 guys who were arrested should go to TP to make a report!! silly!!

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was provoked wasn't he?

From the way I see, both sides were in heated exchange of not nice words and could be mutual provocation. The m&d shouted "Lan Jiao lah..Ferrari" . The m&d was restrained by the friend but the Fat driver inched closer within striking distance with intention to go for the punch, machiam damn confident he could makan the smaller build m&d. But he forgot the vultures lurking around itching to join in the foray. Somehow I just hate the Fat driver's yaya air of superiority tone when he kept repeating "Lai, Lai.." as though he was ordering the other party to come. He should be driving SLK and not Ferrari.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the way I see, both sides were in heated exchange of not nice words and could be mutual provocation. The m&d shouted "Lan Jiao lah..Ferrari" . The m&d was restrained by the friend but the Fat driver inched closer within striking distance with intention to go for the punch, machiam damn confident he could makan the smaller build m&d. But he forgot the vultures lurking around itching to join in the foray. Somehow I just hate the Fat driver's yaya air of superiority tone when he kept repeating "Lai, Lai.." as though he was ordering the other party to come. He should be driving SLK and not Ferrari.

OK but the malay fella wanted a fight but was held by.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK but the malay fella wanted a fight but was held by.

Once got quarrel, blood flows hot, voices raised, muscles tensed up and hands swing high with clenched fist. SPF should go by the book and apply whatever charges accordingly, but the driver should not be left out. This is a good case and deterrent to hot-bloodied youngsters to be mindful of their anger and think of consequence before they act. Same goes to all the SLKs who stride wide with TLP thinking their money and status can settle anything, including brushes with the law.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15854880e639a64865fbecd2ab2945c620311108.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say the opinions of Ramseth on this case is the most respectable. Logical and unbiased, achieved by not looking through rose tinted glasses.

M

Mdm Tang

For the Court to charge the 2 men yesterday .Police got more evidence

than on SBF . For the start the lamp

post J-Eye camera , at the scene , got the full story .

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am trying not to be racist, but the fact tat most mats have air between their ears. If they cant win an argument via choice of words, they'll resort to violence.