• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata arrested 2 m&ds who assaulted the Ferrari Driver ay Orchard Tower

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat if that Guy who was nearly knock down was an MP's Son, those Mats who
intervene and wack that Pui would sure be commandated by the Poodles
for public spritness. Sad, but tis is Sinkiepore.
No money no talk.
Little money dont talk.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ferrari driver deserved to get bashed up. He could have stayed in his car or drive off. But he chose to get out of his car and challenge the m&ds.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat if that Guy who was nearly knock down was an MP's Son, those Mats who
intervene and wack that Pui would sure be commandated by the Poodles
for public spritness. Sad, but tis is Sinkiepore.
No money no talk.
Little money dont talk.
If ferrari driver was a princeling then all the mats would have been arrested on the spot and duly executed.
Related persons and eye witnesses will be locked up by ISA.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't worry about rank, you did the right thing, too bad people like you don't go very far in Civil Services, tell me how many of us respect these high ranking civil serpents?

Commissioner of Police
High court judge
Ministers
SAF Generals
PM/SM/ESM
President

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. me no respects for any crying sheep, running dogs, clowns, zorro & white-haired!
3. or daft sheep!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy was bigger and stronger, went after the smaller guy and threw the first punch thinking he was alone and therefore ready to makan him. The smaller guy,s girlfriend had to rescue him.

It would be gross injustice if they did not charge the driver. I am sure this case will be highly political.

I agree with Rameth and a few others on this. They took on a fat bully who underestimated the situation.

Agree with you on this.What happens if the Ferrari owner beats up the smaller Malay chap?Police than would ask the Malay chap to take a private summons.Knowing the guy drives a Ferrari who wants to take him to court?.........besides,if anyone to pass-by our subordinate court it is usually filled with Malays without legal representation.That speaks volumes about Malay's psyche and the state of their financial standing.

And again the PAP has to deal with the perception of the general populace.There was this PAP backed SPH Chinese editor who ran down and killed a Malay chap while speaking on her mobile phone...and got away practically scott free with just 1 day jail sentence.Quite similarly,this Ferrari driver is given police protection even though he was the aggressor.

Gosh,this indeed is a political hot potato.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope they have washed their buttock for the caning.

147. Whoever is guilty of «rioting shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years and shall also be liable to caning.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver beckons n provoke Ahmad; driver being the aggressor n attack 1st.
In public spiritness as encouraged, wont the people around come to his aid??
The fact that nobody help the driver speaks for itself. Sadly, the Police here are
only exam-smart, going by the book.
Driver must b charged for unruly behavior n rioting as well.

To Ahmad n the unknown others........BERSATU

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The driver beckons n provoke Ahmad; driver being the aggressor n attack 1st.
In public spiritness as encouraged, wont the people around come to his aid??
The fact that nobody help the driver speaks for itself. Sadly, the Police here are
only exam-smart, going by the book.
Driver must b charged for unruly behavior n rioting as well.
To Ahmad n the unknown others........BERSATU

Charging both parties for this brings no justice.What if the Ferrari drives hires the best PAP backed SC money can buy to challenge the AG?

This is what I speculate transpired.The police were in a fix because this incident expose their boh chap attitude.Why were there no police patrol in such a red area?

So the police decided to clean their image by doing something by going after the easiest target.And since our SPF front-line is full of Malays and their officers behind are Malaysian Chinese with an axe to grind.....these 2 mats were arrested.Suppose if the mats have money to burn than the prosecutor is gonna have nightmares facing a good criminal lawyer.It could very well turn into racial.That what happened in the past as in the Maria Hertogh riots or Nadrah riots, on 11 December 1950.What was simply a simple case turned racial due to the insensitive handling by the police and British court.

Hence,I speculate this arrest will not go to court.I speculate police will talk to the Ferrari driver not to press charges and will issue strict caution and warning to 2 mats arrested.It's the only option open to SPF.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's more to the story if you watch this upload which had a few seconds more of antecedence to the incident........Notice that "Fat Man" and "Delete Your fucking Phone"!" had no shoes on......Let the Police do their job....

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SMhyC_4cdxY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charging both parties for this brings no justice.What if the Ferrari drives hires the best PAP backed SC money can buy to challenge the AG?

This is what I speculate transpired.The police were in a fix because this incident expose their boh chap attitude.Why were there no police patrol in such a red area?

So the police decided to clean their image by doing something by going after the easiest target.And since our SPF front-line is full of Malays and their officers behind are Malaysian Chinese with an axe to grind.....these 2 mats were arrested.Suppose if the mats have money to burn than the prosecutor is gonna have nightmares facing a good criminal lawyer.It could very well turn into racial.That what happened in the past as in the Maria Hertogh riots or Nadrah riots, on 11 December 1950.What was simply a simple case turned racial due to the insensitive handling by the police and British court.

Hence,I speculate this arrest will not go to court.I speculate police will talk to the Ferrari driver not to press charges and will issue strict caution and warning to 2 mats arrested.It's the only option open to SPF.

Yes, i agreed completedly with you.

The police here must exercise outmost caution in this incident as the public is watching very closely on the outcome.

I disagreed that this incident will turn racial.There is nothing racial about it. In fact Singaporean chinese as with all races were glad that there are still people who will go over to help the smaller guy who was taunted and punched first. The driver , already wrong in the first place thought he is a bigger bully and will bashed up the guy easily knowing that typical Singaporeans will just looked on. He didn't know he will ended up beaten instead.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The chinese guy also a bit Xia Lan, kept challenging with provocative words - "Lai", "Lai", "Lai"...and he still moved himself close within punching distance to the m&d whose girlfriend was restraining him. He had enough time to get back and drive off but he did not. If someone were to do that, I cannot guarantee I can keep my cool also.

He was provoked wasn't he?

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the video, i think the Ferrari driver is also the ah beng type which explains why he got out of the car to punch the guy. However he didn't realised all the youths came for him the moment he punch the guy in grey shirt. From the video, it can be clearly seen the driver is no match for the youths as he actually cannot fight and let the youths beat him up with no resistance at all.

I think there was also another male passengers in the Ferrari which didn;t dare to resist also.

I guess even big size ang mo like the one in Suntec would not be a match either for these Malay youths as they were clearly not afraid and keep going forward.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
That was what I did to a son of somebody "up there." I pre-empted any interference and quickly preferred charges on him to the full extent of the law so that there was no way for him out, but neither was way for me up the ranks anymore. End of any police career prospect for doing carrying out the law as it.

Kudos to good cops like you. Wished there was more like you back in the force.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the video, i think the Ferrari driver is also the ah beng type which explains why he got out of the car to punch the guy. However he didn't realised all the youths came for him the moment he punch the guy in grey shirt. From the video, it can be clearly seen the driver is no match for the youths as he actually cannot fight and let the youths beat him up with no resistance at all.

I think there was also another male passengers in the Ferrari which didn;t dare to resist also.

I guess even big size ang mo like the one in Suntec would not be a match either for these Malay youths as they were clearly not afraid and keep going forward.

The way you put it it's like these m&ds are super human fighters.

They just have not met the correct chinese ppl yet.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm on the side of the Malays in this case. The IO and DPP need to go hospital to get their brains scanned or back to academy for recourse. The Malay guys need to get a good lawyer though. The fight lasted less than a minute and the Chinese threw the first punch to provoke the fight, a circumstantial fight that can be legalized into defence, deterrence and assurance on the side of the Malays. It can be reduced to even no rioting but just defending a friend to make sure he won't be punched again.

If I was the IO, I'd arrest the Chinese as well, Ferrari or no Ferrari. If he makes me angry, I'd figure out some charge of road rage to confiscate his Ferrari.

But is it true, I was told that one can actually take the first punch to pre-empt further aggravation from the other party.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the mats in the videos cannot fight lah.....most were hesitant.......still got time to point fingers and fuck here fuck there.....a few jumped in only after the fat fuck fell.......want to hamtam free only.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
One question for the Ferrari driver which I hope he will read and answer here:

It was reported that u failed to stop at the zebra crossing and nearly knocked down a pedestrian.
Is that true?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One question for the Ferrari driver which I hope he will read and answer here:

It was reported that u failed to stop at the zebra crossing and nearly knocked down a pedestrian.
Is that true?
no use lah..........even can find eye witness also doubt TP will do anything.
ferrari big fuck okay

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
no use lah..........even can find eye witness also doubt TP will do anything.
ferrari big fuck okay

If they show little regard to people walking on the streets, and think they and their money own the world, they are little pieces of shit to me.
And if his actions means that he gets a beating, so be it.