• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mata arrested 2 m&ds who assaulted the Ferrari Driver ay Orchard Tower

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky ah ram never say " open table " ...:wink:

Open table not so simple already. Basics are one carton ciggies, one carton menthol ciggies, one carton beer and one carton stout for the small bros tables. One bottle brandy and one bottle brandy for the big bros table. Then talk.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Open table not so simple already. Basics are one carton ciggies, one carton menthol ciggies, one carton beer and one carton stout for the small bros tables. One bottle brandy and one bottle brandy for the big bros table. Then talk.

whahahaha...nowaday still got " open table " ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bid S$2K I must offer discount to counter bid. :biggrin:

I usually charge 3k for consultation but for SBF bros, 2k can liao. $$$ hardship cases, FOC. Sui bo?

Donkeys years ago, instructions came from the very top to proceed on rioting charge. I disagreed and gave my explanation. Hahaaaa... AGC agreed with my recommendation. Facts of case quite similar to this case.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I usually charge 3k for consultation but for SBF bros, 2k can liao. $$$ hardship cases, FOC. Sui bo?

Donkeys years ago, instructions came from the very top to proceed on rioting charge. I disagreed and gave my explanation. Hahaaaa... AGC agreed with my recommendation. Facts of case quite similar to this case.

Sui sui boh chao chui! I just worry those mats only know some VCs and SCs, don't know any IOs or DPPs, can't afford lawyer, sure gone case.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sui sui boh chao chui! I just worry those mats only know some VCs and SCs, don't know any IOs or DPPs, can't afford lawyer, sure gone case.

Likely to end the way you painted. The mats should consult some Mat SIOs lau chiao type. These veterans will know the way out.

M

Mdm Tang

its better that they run road.

Black and White also after them ...

Go in jilat . Dont Go in also Jilat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For murder cases, better runroad. For long sentences and caning, runroad may be an option. In this particular case, no need runroad. Ai cai.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you mean?
Who must run road? The mats?
Who black and white? Tua Pui huat?
Big gangster? Big fuck?
You think he dare go after the mats now? Kena coma haven die count him lucky....maybe the mats will go burn down his ktv if they are desperado types.
Mats go in no jialat probably used to it....if never go in then life as normal.
No need protray until like they offended some big time mafia boss.
Big time mafia boss will not kena hammer until like this because got bodyguards

jw5

Loyal
Bro , i think u have not visited Orchard Tower for a long time ...

Please try drive a car there and stop at that Spot / and or Zebra Cross ...

The key to this case is whether the driver nearly knocked down and killed someone at a zebra crossing.
It's not simply that he did not stop at a zebra crossing.
If he flaunted a traffic law AND nearly knocked down and killed someone, he got what was coming.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The key to this case is whether the driver nearly knocked down and killed someone at a zebra crossing.
It's not simply that he did not stop at a zebra crossing.
If he flaunted a traffic law AND nearly knocked down and killed someone, he got what was coming.

There's no offence for "nearly knock down." The offence is for failing to stop at a zebra crossing while there's any pedestrian on it. Even one foot on it with the other foot still on pavement constitutes a pedestrian. A driver approaching a zebra corssing is supposed to slow down and look around to make sure there's no pedestrian about to cross. When it's sure to be all clear, then accelerate off. One needn't be a police officer to know that. It's in basic theory for anyone with a driving licence.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
There's no offence for "nearly knock down." The offence is for failing to stop at a zebra crossing while there's any pedestrian on it.

Yes, yes, if I want to know whether it rained yesterday, I'll ask you. But if I want to know whether it will rain later, I won't.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, yes, if I want to know whether it rained yesterday, I'll ask you. But if I want to know whether it will rain later, I won't.

Of course not, how would I know? You should ask the meteorological station.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle GD, Omega gang got standard? I thought many of them only small time drug pushers?

They can get real violent. Especially when high on drugs. Do not discount those high on drugs.

Not too long ago, there was a rioting incident in Geylang whereby the gang leader fed his men some type of drugs just before clash. Quite a number of casualties. Gang leader died overseas after the incident.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can get real violent. Especially when high on drugs. Do not discount those high on drugs.

Not too long ago, there was a rioting incident in Geylang whereby the gang leader fed his men some type of drugs just before clash. Quite a number of casualties. Gang leader died overseas after the incident.

How come nobody, from Malays in Singapore to Blacks in America, got violent with me? I'm not a big man. I don't usually travel in big numbers like a gang. And after letting me have it my way, most of them became my friends in the end. It's how one handles interhuman interaction. The trouble of this generation of Singapore Chinese, sorry but yes, especially Singapore Chinese, is they lost human social ability at interaction through misguided upbringing and spoiling.

As kids, they could get their parents into trouble. As adults, they could get themselves into trouble. All over nothing worth the trouble.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come nobody, from Malays in Singapore to Blacks in America, got violent with me? I'm not a big man. I don't usually travel in big numbers like a gang.

Me too! Almost 3 decades of nightclub and Geylang chionging, not even one incident even after retirement. Maybe coz I am yien tao?

jw5

Loyal
Me too! Almost 3 decades of nightclub and Geylang chionging, not even one incident even after retirement. Maybe coz I am yien tao?

Sorry to inform both of you that when there's no incidents, it's usually because you are NOT yien tao.
"Studies" show that usually yien tao guys get into more trouble because the gangsters are more irritated with them. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to inform both of you that when there's no incidents, it's usually because you are NOT yien tao.
"Studies" show that usually yien tao guys get into more trouble because the gangsters are more irritated with them. :biggrin:

he is yien tao gangster with police backing......the ultimate combination