• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Zuckerberg offers Gay Loong Facebook programming job after he loses next GE

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have it on good authority that PM steam cock when he learned he could be working with a room full of apuneh programmers.

Mark Zuckerberg

4 hrs · Menlo Park, CA, United States ·

It was an honor to host Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong of Singapore at Facebook HQ today.
The Prime Minister is one of the only world leaders who knows how to code. To recognize his technical skills, we gave the PM this artwork designed at Facebook etched with lines from a computer program he wrote. Coding can be useful -- no matter what your job is!

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its good news. It's inspiring to see opportunities arise. With Gay Loong's expertise and potential, I believe his contributions could significantly enhance Facebook's platform. Moreover, integrating Node.js Development could further elevate the functionality and performance of Facebook's systems. It's a testament to the power of talent and the doors technology can open.

Last edited: