• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Andrew Yeo is back!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? I am always right. I can spot an evil doer straight away even if he act innocent for a while hahahaha
Did you finger and then lick your juice?
Did you wash your vagina tonight?
You hear8ng dogs bark8ng now?
You have been masturbating?
Your fingers feel sticky now?
You do 69 in your Facebook videos?
Did @ginfreely go to Ukraine to volunteer her services?
Which is is @ginfreely who isn't wearing underwear?
Your Facebook has nude pictures of yourself?
I am actually your Tapestry neighbour. You love the smell of my shoes?
Will you dream of being ravished tonight?
YOU Mark Yeo, Jeremy Quek, or ah Meng or nightsafari clone go ask all your cb Cantonese hakka chicken mother. Want to win go to my Facebook to spam to ask and comment to win. YOU LOSER Chicken descendant chicken coward criminal bully. Pui!View attachment 147424

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? I am always right. I can spot an evil doer straight away even if he act innocent for a while hahahaha
a wicked and evil person who did too much evil in the past... will always hear knocking, stamping at night whenever he/she is sleeping.... see, I'm always right.. :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
a wicked and evil person who did too much evil in the past... will always hear knocking, stamping at night whenever he/she is sleeping.... see, I'm always right.. :geek:
You Mark Andrew Yeo and those ganging up to hide in rat hole to make knocks and viciously attack me a virgin as slut chicken are the ones doing evil and acting innocent pretend don’t know my iphone can hear and record the noises. Pui! View attachment 147637

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tia-gong dog woman is the ex-wife of dog man .... lidat no horse run..
:geek:
Everyday evidence of Mark Andrew Yeo telling lies to bully Gansiokbin View attachment 148504

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Mark Andrew Yeo telling lies to bully Gansiokbin View attachment 148504
many here'll agree that...mark a yeo with such a friendly smle doesn't look like a bully at all lah... as for gansiokbin, many oredi know she's one kpkb slut, neighbour from hell, office troublemaker/kena fried cuttlefish
+ 1 more ..
..shanmugam will be the 1st person to leg up, ✋ up agree with me... dun believe u can tag him at 4 am.. :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
many here'll agree that...mark a yeo with such a friendly smle doesn't look like a bully at all lah... as for gansiokbin, many oredi know she's one kpkb slut, neighbour from hell, office troublemaker/kena fried cuttlefish
+ 1 more ..
..shanmugam will be the 1st person to leg up, ✋ up agree with me... dun believe u can tag him at 4 am.. :geek:
Swear then you scroobal chicken clone Mark Andrew Yeo if I am a virgin kena viciously bullied and slandered by you chicken criminals then you die a violent death. Pui! View attachment 148639