• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

jw5

Loyal
I think OYK felt left out. :unsure:

Cos he leaked it before LHL!

Must be he said eh why cannot let me do the announcement leh? I am education ministar am I not?

LHL said no. Dont try to steal my limelight.

OYK says fuck it I an gonna watsapp my mistress the news first.

jw5

Loyal
CCS's English is not good enough, non Sinkies cannot understand him. :confused:

Hey, during Trump visit he was rolled out to accompany as a guide. CCS was no where to be seen.What do you think?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure whether he flaunts it. But if we know his current
financial background, we should not fault him for it. Rather
than be like the fake general CCS and his genuine 20 year
old Casio.

Lui Tuck Yew used to drive his Lambo around the Siglap area
on weekends. Teo Ser Luck same, meeting his kakis public
gardens. But goes in a Toyota Wish for grassroots events.

After hearing his speech to the SCCC, Kee Chiu has won me over. Kee Chiu for PM.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:
Fuckeins plp to save their own hide. Fuckkas plp to overthrow n backstab those above them to gain ultimate power. Very similar to ah neh traits n dead fart mastered the game well.

jw5

Loyal
PJ was a really good swimmer in his younger days. :thumbsup:

Fuckeins plp to save their own hide. Fuckkas plp to overthrow n backstab those above them to gain ultimate power. Very similar to ah neh traits n dead fart mastered the game well.