• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

jw5

Loyal
He won't resign and nobody will tell him to resign. But if there is an outbreak in schools, OYK will be in trouble with the voters. :sneaky:

Education Minister Ong Ye Kung should resign if he refuses to close schools to protect our students

Mr Ong Ye Kung you have made a seriously bad judgement call; for the honour of Singapore's political system you should close all schools TODAY, at the same time re-consider your position and allow a politician who is capable enough to make tough decisions ahead take over!

When will the education minister resign I wonder? He has refused to shut down schools, despite surrounding countries already doing or having done so. I have repeatedly called for the curriculum to be delivered online via e-learning instead of permitting lessons in physical classrooms to continue, yet my advice has fallen on deaf ears even till now!

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/02/education-minister-ong-ye-kung-should.html

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No sound from Ong Ye Kung since the announcement of school closure. :wink:
Cos he leaked it before LHL!

Must be he said eh why cannot let me do the announcement leh? I am education ministar am I not?

LHL said no. Dont try to steal my limelight.

OYK says fuck it I an gonna watsapp my mistress the news first.

jw5

Loyal
Disputes like these are good, long may they continue. :sneaky:

Cos he leaked it before LHL!

Must be he said eh why cannot let me do the announcement leh? I am education ministar am I not?

LHL said no. Dont try to steal my limelight.

OYK says fuck it I an gonna watsapp my mistress the news first.

jw5

Loyal
"Hahaha, I am also seat warmer for him." :laugh:

elib0.jpg

This one really seat warmer. So old already .Pity him have to sit until his balls pain just to earn the $16K pm.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is better to marry rich than to marry poor, as long as the rich family does not make you jump through hoops.

I used to say, and still believe in
It is just as easy to marry rich than to marry poor,
provided the moral character and physical appearance is about the same.

Simply for gossip,
the above principle may not apply to some not so eligible
ladies in the SG elite.