• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many moons ago GinFreely dared me to swear that i will be struct by lightning if she is a virgin. I took up the challenge and am still alive

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 190467
行不一 真小人
人輸陣 慘無能
南衰雞 我本人
假處女 傻扮懵
非顛倒 亂罵人
嘴下衰 我祖墳
You @musclepower Cantonese bully dog scammer prostitute descendant 言行不一真小人是你这只狗!you dare not swear if I am a virgin and if I did all the good deeds that I said I did, you die a violent and your family women become whore. So evil so cheap so coward Cantonese dog dare not swear means you know I am not telling lies and you and @bart12 and @rotiprata and whoever like your bully dogs posts are the liar criminal bullies that open Ccb mouth to insult a virgin as slut etc while dare not swear. Pui!!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
罵人是狗 自清高
謊話戳破 就動刀
蜜月洞房 還要拗
妄稱處女 望價高

擺系嗰度 無人尻
自討沒趣 網路掏
男人不屑 頻頻拋
皇帝新衣 繼續操

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao lah. How desperate you are to cover up that you are not a virgin

Who the fuck takes photo of themselves swearing as proof.
Another dare not swear Cantonese hakka prostitute descendant accusing hokkien virgin to be what your cheap family women are while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
罵人是狗 自清高
謊話戳破 就動刀
蜜月洞房 還要拗
妄稱處女 望價高

擺系嗰度 無人尻
自討沒趣 網路掏
男人不屑 頻頻拋
皇帝新衣 繼續操
Repeat repeat lies is you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant that dare not swear. Not me. Cantonese bully dog dare not swear means only one thing. You are evil coward liar criminal bully son of prostitute viciously bullying me while you dare not swear. Pui!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao lah. How desperate you are to cover up that you are not a virgin

Who the fuck takes photo of themselves swearing as proof.
if gansiokbin aka @ginfreely is a virgin, me chop my lan jiao !! :geek: .... GPGT
once-a-slut-always-a-slut-shirt-classic-mens-t-shirt.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if gansiokbin aka @ginfreely is a virgin, me chop my lan jiao !! :geek: .... GPGT
View attachment 190700
You mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek suck cock of your fellow LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY lazy and idle Cantonese bully dog son of phua cb slut whore mistress @musclepower that dare not swear if I am virgin and not slut whore mistress ETC you die a violent death and your cheap Hakka Cantonese family women 18 generations whore. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
炫富炫善 炫貞操
彭風水雞 空氣包
口說無憑 只能拗
舉證責任 任意拋

要你反證 假貞操
斬雞發誓 身份掏
臉書騙局 個資抄
竊取聯絡 生意撈

死性不改 誠實招
個資彌補 生意糟
冒充處女 純發騷
目的只為 價抬高

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
炫富炫善 炫貞操
彭風水雞 空氣包
口說無憑 只能拗
舉證責任 任意拋

要你反證 假貞操
斬雞發誓 身份掏
臉書騙局 個資抄
竊取聯絡 生意撈

死性不改 誠實招
個資彌補 生意糟
冒充處女 純發騷
目的只為 價抬高
Tsk tsk tsk not just you smelly Cantonese evil and manipulative bitch dare not swear if I am a virgin and did all the good deeds I did and never a whore let alone 从良 and never steal a cent from my mother 棺材本and whatever smelly Ccb lies from your Ccb Cantonese bully dog mouth you die a violent death and your cheap Cantonese family women 18 generations whores, you shameless Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant just keep repeating and churning lies that you dare not swear for. Take up my virginity test challenge lah you dare not and yet say no proof woh. You are so like someone stir shit tell lies break up family number one Cantonese bitch so evil and manipulative and shameless. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol… where u learn this from? A Stephen Chow classic?
Of course not. I got no time for movies last time let alone Chinese movies. I know he is famous but I don’t watch this hongkie Cantonese shit movie. 刘德华成龙all boring shit to me too, I watched Angmoh movies only and not many.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not. I got no time for movies last time let alone Chinese movies. I know he is famous but I don’t watch this hongkie Cantonese shit movie. 刘德华成龙all boring shit to me too, I watched Angmoh movies only and not many.
Come to think of it, I only watched Chinese movies last time with my family for cny movies and can count with one hand indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing worse than being a whore is acting like you are a lovable virgin
I only said I am a virgin, I didn’t say I am lovable virgin. Pui your Cantonese whore mother open leg gave birth no teach raised bully dog that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations whore. Pui!