• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many moons ago GinFreely dared me to swear that i will be struct by lightning if she is a virgin. I took up the challenge and am still alive

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk you @musclepower despicable Cantonese bully dog ownself dont do good deeds others do good deeds must keep quiet so that no one knows you didn’t do. Some more keep doing evil insult virgin as public toilet and yet dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Tell lies to harm me can win? Dare not swear already show your true character evil coward scumbag son of public toilet. Pui!
So many vile and offensive Cantonese bully dogs attacking me. Ownself don’t buy iPhone other people cannot talk buy iPhone. Ownself don’t do good deeds, others cannot say they do good deeds kena beaten like as if did evil. AND don’t do good deeds nevermind but do evil to insult woman as public toilet and dirty but dare not swear next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin AND some more write vile and offensive poem say what for I insist to be a virgin meaning I must accept their violence insulting me a virgin as slut whore mistress. So evil vile and offensive no wonder no or few philanthropist.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
承認好大 又喜功
自比哈佛 善人翁
小恩小惠 實普通
打腫臉皮 好人充

帶媽出遊 要領功
為人子女 也邀功
日行一善 要記功
斤斤計較 好陰公

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
承認好大 又喜功
自比哈佛 善人翁
小恩小惠 實普通
打腫臉皮 好人充

帶媽出遊 要領功
為人子女 也邀功
日行一善 要記功
斤斤計較 好陰公
Really? My good deeds are nothing then you say what you did. Let me guess you did nothing. Just like you did nothing for your mother and yet attacked me. Don’t act blur, it’s you or rather your clone that attacked me first on this filial shit then I told you I bring mother to so many tours (and you didn’t bring), buy vitamins (and you didn’t buy) etc if not I never mention at all. Virgin also the same. If no dogs here keep insulting me a slut whore then I didn’t mention at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? My good deeds are nothing then you say what you did. Let me guess you did nothing. Just like you did nothing for your mother and yet attacked me. Don’t act blur, it’s you or rather your clone that attacked me first on this filial shit then I told you I bring mother to so many tours (and you didn’t bring), buy vitamins (and you didn’t buy) etc if not I never mention at all. Virgin also the same. If no dogs here keep insulting me a slut whore then I didn’t mention at all.
Some more your @musclepower mother did alot for you and took care of your son for you. No wonder your only son is dead hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant dare not swear not a man just tiam lah. Repeat lies is your Cantonese Hakka bully dog way to win. Pui!
I think I am more man than some sia suay Cantonese bully dog indeed. 真小人 @musclepower want to win last word spinning lies using vile and offensive poems go to my Facebook to post. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“we” means you and i. i can sense a virgin 6.9k miles away from her daily and nightly angst and frustrations. only redemption is a prick.
Actually what so difficult to believe? I only have one boyfriend what so virgin with annulled marriage what’s so strange? The only conclusion is @musclepower @iamnobody @k1976 @in3deep Cantonese hakka family women all super cheap and non virgin so that’s why they don’t believe.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
處女是與否
貴在名節守
同房肘擦肘
瓜田李下走
處女貞節高
真假不必拗

婚姻走一遭
證明曾發騷

處女貞節高