• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Indians angry. What’s wrong to dirty the place on Deepavali ? After all it is still ceca and bangla to clean up

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard uncle Indians said this in coffeeshop . Why MP not happy ? Indians throw rubbish on Deepavali and then Indian ceca and Bangladeshi clean up the next day

What is wrong with MP ? Indians never ask other races such as Chinese and Malays to clean up

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,love of papigs ,ceca,ceca always feel.the, hv privilege,like the 2 black dogs that stay in ridout rd,cb,go private sector n earn n buy wat u want,leeches

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard uncle Indians said this in coffeeshop . Why MP not happy ? Indians throw rubbish on Deepavali and then Indian ceca and Bangladeshi clean up the next day
What is wrong with MP ? Indians never ask other races such as Chinese and Malays to clean up
Is it any wonder why India is so dirty? Their nationals don't see anything wrong with littering public places.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK for chinks to burn in sense and rubbish, not OK for bharat to be forget full leave a few things be hind. Xenobes! :mad:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will get fucked for telling CECA off not to throw fire crackers. try it, all these virtue signalling sinkies are a lost cause. Sometimes I wonder why 70% of Sinkies are even alive. What's their purpose on earth -- to keep voting in the cheebais?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
you will get fucked for telling CECA off not to throw fire crackers. try it, all these virtue signalling sinkies are a lost cause. Sometimes I wonder why 70% of Sinkies are even alive. What's their purpose on earth -- to keep voting in the cheebais?
Instead of voting for change, they voted for more years of hardship.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a good opportunity for NEA to summon them for littering but where are they? Hid one corner to catch local smoker throwing cigarette butts? Or scare riot return? PUI those jiakliaobees ... :o-o:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why so many Indians taking trains and public transportation today ? Why they don’t treat themselves better by buying cars and renting cars and driving during their festive season ?