• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 reasons why i do not rent out to China(prc),Indian ,Bangladesh & Malaysians Indian citizens

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bur-bu is good
I won't say that exactly, but because for my case, they are under a corporate lease and their HR had told me that they will conduct checks on the premises once every 3 months, so, I believe the tenants will behave.

Overall, they seem to be quite obedient. Once my wife complained to them about the dusty window sills and when we returned again a few weeks later, they were all properly cleaned.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My chinese neighbour wok hei lard blocked my nostrils the booger all like fried lard pieces.
Lard stuck on fans, ceiling, sll over the floor and he is not even a tenant. My house like a filthy chinese restaurant.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese need plenty of belachan in their food.
I've been to Burma before to install machineries in their Defense Industries (which they were called DI) during the time of General Than Shwe. Overall, their food is acceptable, or probably they purposely catered to us as we were deemed to be expatriates.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been to Burma before to install machineries in their Defense Industries (which they were called DI) during the time of General Than Shwe. Overall, their food is acceptable, or probably they purposely catered to us as we were deemed to be expatriates.
Their seafood restaurants mostly chinese owned so food is similar. Typical burmese food resembles malay food so i guess belachan for sambal which is the heart of malay cuisine.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My chinese neighbour wok hei lard blocked my nostrils the booger all like fried lard pieces.
Lard stuck on fans, ceiling, sll over the floor and he is not even a tenant. My house like a filthy chinese restaurant.
This is what happened if u keep asking for free food from your Chinese neighbour.. Next time tell them not to put too much pork lard into your food. And u have to cut down on your consumption of pork lard otherwise not only your nostrils are blocked, your fart will smell of pork lard also!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed.

That's why I've long said I would have slaughtered kafir pendatang in Malaysia at first opportunity unlike the affable, most tolerant country in the world, that's Malaysia.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.

That's why I've long said I would have slaughtered kafir pendatang in Malaysia at first opportunity unlike the affable, most tolerant country in the world, that's Malaysia.
MuSliMe talking cock again..
Stupidity has no cure!
Wakakakakakakakakaka...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

what machinery could you have installed for their defence industries in the first place?

not that stinkypura has a noteworthy defence industry at all.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
MuSliMe talking cock again..
Stupidity has no cure!
Wakakakakakakakakaka...

ceca virus ah neh keling kia,

stupidity indeed has no cure!

Your black nigga face says it all.

If not, you might want to recall how your previous DP would jump to his death from rooftop. Need I remind you?

Now read slowly since you can't comprehend it otherwise. Read very s-l-o-w-l-y.

1. Go to your rooftop at least 14th floor above the ground.

2. Imitate your idol, your previous DP and jump in the air.

3. Move your legs so they resemble his while he was in the air.

4. Once you land, go back to step 1.

Rinse and repeat until your calf muscles have strengthened.

Repeat this routine, twice a week. Healthy and wholesome for you. Your former DP approves.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
what machinery could you have installed for their defence industries in the first place?

not that stinkypura has a noteworthy defence industry at all.
Your question above clearly showed that you lacked the artillery knowledge and definitely out of touch. Most of your narratives here are bull-shit only and based on your own cocoon world. You have very little exposure to the real world. With your limited amount of knowledge of the real world, I would save my own dignity and wouldn't have embarrassed myself here if I were you.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your question above clearly showed that you lacked the artillery knowledge and definitely out of touch. Most of your narratives here are bull-shit only and based on your own cocoon world. You have very little exposure to the real world. With your limited amount of knowledge of the real world, I would save my own dignity and wouldn't have embarrassed myself here if I were you.

instead of BS and beating abt the bush, just spit it out and admit you know nothing good for nothing jiakliaobee useless imbecile chink bastard just like to blow your own trumpet

nothing i said is wrong. stinkypura has got nothing notable or praiseworthy or worthy of mention. it's a peesai.

ur just BS-ing that's why u'd like to beat abt the bush. gtfo here slanty flat face pork trotter slurping cina babi monkey.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
instead of BS and beating abt the bush, just spit it out and admit you know nothing good for nothing jiakliaobee useless imbecile chink bastard just like to blow your own trumpet

nothing i said is wrong. stinkypura has got nothing notable or praiseworthy or worthy of mention. it's a peesai.

ur just BS-ing that's why u'd like to beat abt the bush. gtfo here slanty flat face pork trotter slurping cina babi monkey.
If you talk some more on this subject, you are just showing your incapability and stupidity to the maximum, you Chee Bye Kia, Long Kao Kia Bastard. Everyone in this forum is laughing at you don't you even realize it? Don't continue to disgrace yourself here nor to continue to further degrade all the Mu.d's community. No wonder they always say: Mu.ds are the stupidest species in this world and I truly believe in this now. And I wish you to die before Christmas 2022.

KNNBCCB, you should learn to appreciate and consider yourself lucky to be outside China. Otherwise Muslims like you will be put into Concentration Camps by now.

Last edited:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well done mUDslimE, you're the end product from your noble religion.. Allah will be very please with u. Do enjoy continuing your cursing n condemning of others. U reap what u sow MudSliME!
Wakakakakakakakakaka....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done mUDslimE, you're the end product from your noble religion.. Allah will be very please with u. Do enjoy continuing your cursing n condemning of others. U reap what u sow MudSliME!
Wakakakakakakakakaka....
That fucking bastard son-of-a-whore @mudhatter must be sent to the Concentration Camp in XinJiang for rehabilitation. That's the only way he will learn to be civilized again.

I am very confident that this Chee Bye Kia, Long Kao Kia, Pu Bor Kia, can only talk cock in this forum with practically ZERO KNOWLEDGE. I strongly doubt he has ever stepped inside any of the ST Engineering group of companies (eg: the former ODE factory in Chin Bee Drive (Jurong) or the ST Aerospace factory in Paya Lebar) before, but yet he talks cock like as if only he knows the best. What a fucking loser?

Last edited: