• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MotherFucker Jiuhookia Dog Abuser

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Videos on the post show the torture for several days

The pet clinic downstairs has fed 2 stray dogs, they have helped them vaccinated and ligated, they are very good and well behaved, the people in this area are very painful to them, often see good people to feed, this row of Malay Indians regardless of the opposite Chinese are very good to them. From time to time they will come up to the stairwell to rest, guests up will not be fierce people will just sleep in the doorway shade from the rain.

Recently many times open the door to find strange things appear in the doorway, like dirt, bricks (as the picture) in fact, before there will also appear from time to time vase ah is some bizarre garbage, just those who did not take pictures to keep evidence, also can not remember the date.

Also think back, from time to time found that the dog will have a new wound, thought it was a fight between dogs or play caused by the doctor will also help it treat it did not worry much.

9/3/23 In the morning there was m&d at the door and we didn't think they were playing with it, so we cleaned it up and didn't think much of it.

14/3/23 In the morning, we found bricks and broken bricks again, the dog could not have picked up the bricks, right? I began to wonder if someone had smashed it.

When I opened the door on 27/3/23, I saw a mess on the floor of the door, first I saw the iron bar, then I saw the dog's poop, they usually don't poop, much less poop in the place where they sleep, they must be frightened by something.

Then I found blood on the wall, and realized that the dog must have been killed!

At this point the same row of restaurant people came up and asked where another dog was, it turned out to be another dog companion looking for help and kept crying.

We immediately went downstairs to the veterinarians to talk about it, and the Malay vet who usually takes care of it cried directly on the spot. They then immediately investigated cctv, do not see nothing, a look simply intolerable!

More than 1:00 am, specially prepared to drive an iron bar to beat it, after beating still not discouraged, 2:00 am drive back to continue to fight! Also brought gas bottles and fire it! And watched him on fire! What is wrong with such a brutal youth? This kind of person must get the punishment he deserves!

The doctor then called the police and also contacted the animal protection society and waited for this scum to be brought to justice.

As a result, he and his mother actually showed up at the clinic today and asked the doctor to withdraw the REPORT, saying that what happened to the dog was trivial and that the dog would bite people if left outside?

The dog has been here for so long, we have never seen biting anyone, not even fierce. The doctor care for so long is also the most clear, the dog's personality and physical condition, plus the owner of this side of the store has never half a person complained about the two dogs any problems. Moreover, this murderer could not get evidence that he was bitten.

What is even more irritating is that their families choose to cover up their children fall into the murderer, today he can do such a thing to the unarmed critters, which day will certainly make more excessive things!

Afterwards, I called back to the previous cctv and found out that he had mutilated the dogs more than once!

8/3/23 night and 14/3/23 also him!

What exactly did the dogs have against him that required him to come over and abuse them over and over again?

The reason he gave was that the dogs were chasing him when he was riding his bike, so please zoom in and watch the cctv video, he passed the dogs sleeping and ignored him, he stopped and hit them with a vase! And not just once! The dog escaped and he went after it, it is really sick.

Please recognize the license plate and the face of the dog abuser!
Machine Translate
user posted image

Last video show the guy burn the dog

user posted image

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I welcome him to abuse the commie dogs here. He can do whatever he wants with them with no repercussion whatsoever. I fully endorse his cruelty towards these brainwashed motherfuckers.