• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mandarin Gardens Update

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fucking PAP never impose ethnic ratio per condominium like they do to HDB?

Condo like Costa Rhu also infested with class-conscious new Indians who allow their kids to play cricket around the BBQ areas despite numerous warning. They even have the cheek to ask locals who complain to move out if not happy!

Fuck the PAP upside down lah!

The foreigners are learning from the pap: ''Dr Amy Khor: S'poreans can pack up and leave S'pore - 05Feb2013"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be stupid lah, you fighting a losing battle..more and more flooding in until they outnumber you. look at melville park already over 90%, their chennai business park is just opposite

would it be better if we dont fight back?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Good news! The indians have been tamed!

The indians have stopped playing cricket and soccer on manicured garden and common areas. Toddlers can enjoy the garden in peace. Elderly can walk on the footpath without fear of getting hit by cricket balls or soccer balls.

I have an indian neighbour who spoke with me after the condo AGM in Apr. He lamented that singaporeans dont understand them. He said that his son likes to play cricket and soccer but cant book the multi purpose court as he was always late for the booking and so he resorted to playing cricket and soccer on the walking path and garden area.

I told him that Mandarin Gardens is a condo and have ample facilities. If his son cant wake up early to book the facilities, he shd not play cricket or soccer on common areas like the footpath or manicured garden as there are toddlers and aged people who use these common areas. He didnt agree with me. But at least illegal cricket and soccer has stopped.

Singaporean Mandarin Gardens owners have successfully stopped the indians from abusing what is common condo property. Other condos must do likewise and not accept bad foreigners' behaviours.

We can do the same to the pap...stop the pap from abusing what belongs to Singaporeans!

Fortunately, talking with my Indian tenant, it has not dampened the Ah Neh's love for Mandarin garden. I will still always have a list of Ah nehs who want to rent from me when and if my current tenant leaves. Heng Ah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Criket pitches are every where in neighborhood fields.

There's one new pitch now in Bishan-ANG Mo Kio Park, which is under PM's GRC.

It's so dangerous for these fast flying balls that may hit some park users and they die.
Opps.. Balls were hit by PM's pets so peasant die is their unfortunate being at wrong place at wrong time when their pets are playing and integrating among themselves over a game of crickets.

Its is a deliberate attempt by PAP to injure more local shitizens so they can go to the hospitals for treatment, where the PAP will earn more money from their health dollars.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunately, talking with my Indian tenant, it has not dampened the Ah Neh's love for Mandarin garden. I will still always have a list of Ah nehs who want to rent from me when and if my current tenant leaves. Heng Ah.

Mandarin Gardens is an excellent condo.

The enlightened indians will like it when they wake up from their self-centredness and realise that living in a condo which follows community norms is far superior and more pleasant than living in a lawless place where indians pour curry over their balcony and where they are afraid to be injured because other indians play cricket on footpaths

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its is a deliberate attempt by PAP to injure more local shitizens so they can go to the hospitals for treatment, where the PAP will earn more money from their health dollars.

Indeed sad that the pap sees healthcare as a profitable business to fleece its sick citizens.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations on claiming back Mandarin Gardens. We can now go back to burning hell money in oil drums, candles etc along the ground floor corridor.
There is nothing like having a combination of deep Singapore pride, smelling the acrid stench of burnt paper, hardened candle wax and burnt marks on the concrete floor.

Good news! The indians have been tamed!

XX deletedXX
We can do the same to the pap...stop the pap from abusing what belongs to Singaporeans!

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations on claiming back Mandarin Gardens. We can now go back to burning hell money in oil drums, candles etc along the ground floor corridor.
There is nothing like having a combination of deep Singapore pride, smelling the acrid stench of burnt paper, hardened candle wax and burnt marks on the concrete floor.

Don't talk nonsense. Singaporeans don't do it in condo. They are not allowed anyway, just like the Malay or Indians not allow to hold their wedding or Hari Riya celebration in the open area of condo.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likewise, I will never migrate. Why should I make the PAP happy? I have served 2.5 years NS and 13 cycles. This is my country man.

PAP should not underestimate the drive and resolve of its people who want to take back their country.

[video=youtube;QEYmomUuveU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU [/video]

This land is mine. I'll fight to make this land my own. Until I die this land is mine......

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for your wishes.

We embrace what is right and good and discard obsolete practices

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk nonsense. Singaporeans don't do it in condo. They are not allowed anyway, just like the Malay or Indians not allow to hold their wedding or Hari Riya celebration in the open area of condo.

yes...looks like he has bad upbringing

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This land is mine. I'll fight to make this land my own. Until I die this land is mine......

Yes, Singapore belongs to Singaporeans and, unlike what LHL said, does not belong to everyone

Last edited: