• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mandarin Gardens Update

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When they think they have the number, they will want things their way. The new Chinese, Indians, pinoys, Malaysians, they are all the same. They will not be so civilized once they have the number. They expect the locals to follow their ways!

The PAP elites who started all these will of course not be impacted by all these shits! They have the means to leave this shit hole that they created.

the pap's non action against their bad behaviours embolden them.

It is good that Singaporean owners put our feet down and compelled the indians to observe condo rules.

Mandarin Gardens is so much more quieter and peaceful now without indian children screaming and shouting

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP would say, why don't the CORE integrate with the Indians?, learn how to play cricket, hockey, soccer & kick the Indian's balls... or roll them?

that's what the pap wants Singaporeans to do. But we prefer to keep this as Mandarin Gardens and not Mumbai Gardens with cricket and indian restaurant and indian shoppe to replaec cold storage. So far, Singaporeans residents are doing well and we managed to save Thai Pan, Cold Storage, tennis, squash, swimming pool, badminton, basketball rather than cricket.

Our next resolve is to prevent these indians from plucking flowers from the landscape garden and to insist they swim in proper swimming clothes

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike some over at Meyer Road, at least your AGM is not conducted in Hindi.

if we dont stop them now, that might happen in future. some indian residents may ask for hindi translation and for all MCST notices and AGM proceedings

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we dont stop them now, that might happen in future. some indian residents may ask for hindi translation and for all MCST notices and AGM proceedings

That is why the white men built reservations in the "new world"...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's what the pap wants Singaporeans to do. But we prefer to keep this as Mandarin Gardens and not Mumbai Gardens with cricket and indian restaurant and indian shoppe to replaec cold storage. So far, Singaporeans residents are doing well and we managed to save Thai Pan, Cold Storage, tennis, squash, swimming pool, badminton, basketball rather than cricket.

Our next resolve is to prevent these indians from plucking flowers from the landscape garden and to insist they swim in proper swimming clothes

Ok..understood....swimming in pools with their sari's...etc..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah!...they locals got worried, for the Indians, were frying their roti prata like char kway teow....& no hum!

At the AGM in apr, a Singaporean resident related this to me:

The local resident stays at the 2nd highest floor. An india indian resident moved in recently. One day, the local indian saw curry gravy all over the laundry he had hung out to dry. He called security and they both went up to the top floor to reason with the india indian. when confronted, the india indian insisted that it was not him who cpured the curry gravy. The local indian told him" I stay just below you. If the gravy didnt come from you, it must be from the sky"

This is the kind of situation singaporeans sometimes encounter when foreigners dont know how to live in a community.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only if the Indians in Mumbai gardens partake in my monthly beef BBQ spread. Otherwise, how to integrate?

the indians can start by being neighbourly and not pour curry out from their kitchens or balconies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How would like to partake in their, chickpeas, lentils BBQ ?..compromise lah!... ha ha ha...they are either vegans or hindus or.....no pork, no lard...
how to integrate....they play cricket, you catch them... ha ha ha

instead of telling them to wake up early and book the facilities as other esidents do,, the pap will blame us for being xenophobic and not welcome them by not playing cricket with them and not opening up our manicured gardens for them to play soccer

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh!...the PAP don't misbehaves, only us, we misbehaves...

look at how LHL scolded singaporeans who voiced out against Filipinos who wanted to celebrate their national day at Ngee Ann City.

that utterance from LHL showed how myopic and petty he is. LHL showed lack of statesmanship and leadership qualities

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criket pitches are every where in neighborhood fields.

There's one new pitch now in Bishan-ANG Mo Kio Park, which is under PM's GRC.

It's so dangerous for these fast flying balls that may hit some park users and they die.
Opps.. Balls were hit by PM's pets so peasant die is their unfortunate being at wrong place at wrong time when their pets are playing and integrating among themselves over a game of crickets.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Residents of Mandarin Gardens appear to have achieved more for foreigner integration than People's Association has ever accomplished.

Respect our rules, our boundaries, and follow social norms. That's all we ask of foreigners who come here to live and work.

I think PAP, PA and RC can use Mandarin Gardens as a case study on how to manage integration of foreigners.

Mandarin Gardens was a very pleasant condo, very good location, fresh air with excellent facilities and was well sought after by Singaporeans. The original resident composition was perhaps 60% singaporeans, 20% japanese and 20% caucasian.

We had very good ambience and peaceful co-existence and residents were happy and courteous to all.

Then came the floodgate of indians in 2000s. Other foreigners left Mandarin Gardens.

The rest is history. Now we reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singaporean residents and have restored peace and tranquility

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criket pitches are every where in neighborhood fields.

There's one new pitch now in Bishan-ANG Mo Kio Park, which is under PM's GRC.

It's so dangerous for these fast flying balls that may hit some park users and they die.
Opps.. Balls were hit by PM's pets so peasant die is their unfortunate being at wrong place at wrong time when their pets are playing and integrating among themselves over a game of crickets.

cricket balls are indeed dangerous.

can you imagine these indian teenagers playing cricket on the footpaths meant for walking including toddlers and aged residents.

The indians have the "dont care" attitude

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think PAP, PA and RC can use Mandarin Gardens as a case study on how to manage integration of foreigners.

Mandarin Gardens was a very pleasant condo, very good location, fresh air with excellent facilities and was well sought after by Singaporeans. The original resident composition was perhaps 60% singaporeans, 20% japanese and 20% caucasian.

We had very good ambience and peaceful co-existence and residents were happy and courteous to all.

Then came the floodgate of indians in 2000s. Other foreigners left Mandarin Gardens.

The rest is history. Now we reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singaporean residents and have restored peace and tranquility

Why the fucking PAP never impose ethnic ratio per condominium like they do to HDB?

Condo like Costa Rhu also infested with class-conscious new Indians who allow their kids to play cricket around the BBQ areas despite numerous warning. They even have the cheek to ask locals who complain to move out if not happy!

Fuck the PAP upside down lah!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fucking PAP never impose ethnic ratio per condominium like they do to HDB?

Condo like Costa Rhu also infested with class-conscious new Indians who allow their kids to play cricket around the BBQ areas despite numerous warning. They even have the cheek to ask locals who complain to move out if not happy!

ohh...costa rhu faces the same problem as what Mandarin Gardens faced? Time for Singaporean owners to reclaim Tanjong Rhu condo

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

These parasites are learning from the pap. The pap also said that if singaporeans dont like what pap is doing, to migrate.

I disagree with Tanjong Rhu indian residents and the pap.

I dislike what the pap and indians are doing but i choose to stay in Sg and fight for Singaporeans.

I didnt move out from Mandarin Gardens. We reclaimed MG for Singaporeans.

Likewise, I will not move out of SG. I choose to remain in SG despite the bad policies of the pap and will help to reclaim Singapore from the pap and return SG to Singaporeans

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
These parasites are learning from the pap. The pap also said that if singaporeans dont like what pap is doing, to migrate.

I dislike what the pap and indians are doing but i choose to stay in Sg and fight for Singaporeans.

Likewise, I will not move out of SG. I choose to remain in SG despite the bad policies of the pap and will help to reclaim Singapore from the pap and return SG to Singaporeans

Likewise, I will never migrate. Why should I make the PAP happy? I have served 2.5 years NS and 13 cycles. This is my country man.

PAP should not underestimate the drive and resolve of its people who want to take back their country.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likewise, I will never migrate. Why should I make the PAP happy? I have served 2.5 years NS and 13 cycles. This is my country man.

PAP should not underestimate the drive and resolve of its people who want to take back their country.

I like your logic! We must hv more Singaporeans who know the truth and are willing to fight evil

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

dont be stupid lah, you fighting a losing battle..more and more flooding in until they outnumber you. look at melville park already over 90%, their chennai business park is just opposite