• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2019 - 2020

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haaland is going to man c. We are beating our chest saying Ronaldo is our haaland. How fucking humiliating. Appointment of rangnik has not brought any improvement. OGS would have done no worse.

with ten hag having no money it will be a greater rift between us and poo.
Rangnik was probably the right person for the task. It's just that his choice of supporting crew was far from ideal where the players were concerned.
It's not Ten Hag that has no money. It's the Glazers. Loans are hard to come by with the increasing interest rate environment.They had to sell part of the equity to Apollo to go on a last minute shopping spree, a desperate one I might add.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think he's even good enough for Hull City now.

But once some overrated and expensive English player joins a 'big club' or gets picked for England, the media will defend and protect him at all costs. Not the first time. :biggrin:

0_Harry-Maguire.jpg
He may end up at Stamford Bridge next season. :biggrin::biggrin:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maguire isn't fit to don that shirt. For two matches, he is fucked up. Dilly dally on the ball even when 1-0 down. WTF.

Ten Hag must show balls and drop him.

I cannot understand the persistent sticking with Dalot, the talk of him being better than AWB baffles me. At least AWB can defend and defend well. So many crosses from the flank and Dalot does shit about them. Yes, he can go forward but he cannot cross for fuck sake. A RB's priority is to defend then attack. At least AWB can defend.

This team is worse than OGS's team.....really....Ronaldo, just go. I have the feeling the whole team is demotivated due to the preference shown to Ronaldo.
Dalot offers attacking options for the team. AWB defensive positioning is quite poor to be honest.

Ron has kicked quite a storm with the team on and off the field. He's an individualist. He looks after his own interest. He is unhappy about the pay cut despite scoring 24 goals last season. The fortune of most players in the top teams are tied to CL qualification. I would rather see Ron and Maguire leave.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CR7 should have fucked off to the MLS, Middle East or China for one final big paycheck, but his ego would not let him do it. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no player should be bigger than the club. CR7 not the first time throwing his toys out of the pram for a move. Good luck to next club.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best news. Somehow I knew they'd sell becuz of rising interest rates and stock market slump. Let's hope someone with deep pockets with football passion takes over.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
CR7 should have fucked off to the MLS, Middle East or China for one final big paycheck, but his ego would not let him do it. :biggrin:
He is afraid to goto American League. His only option is the Middle East. China has introduced a salary cap on foreign football talent.
He's just unable to come to terms with early retirement. Pity..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's debatable what is considered interfering with play. in any case you should defend players regardless they offside or not. Man c defenders fell asleep and paid.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Missing out on Casemiro's midfield next 3 matches.

But no red for similar offence by CP's Ayew?
1675583307474.jpeg