• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2019 - 2020

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_132951770_star.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady Luck smiling on Man U. Should be able to get past Coventry in semi. Hope Chelsea can have the guts to beat man city.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how tonight?

Coventry v Man Utd: Two clubs in two very different moments

Erik ten Hag and Mark Robins

Manchester United will be firm favourites to overcome Coventry City in the FA Cup semi-final, but they should not underestimate their opposition.

The pressure will not be on the Championship outfit at 15:30 BST on Sunday. Instead it will be on an Erik ten Hag side that is winless in four league games and might not qualify for European football at all.
If the Sky Blues take their chances - because they will almost certainly get them against this United side - then it could be a game of fine margins.

One player Harry Maguire will have to keep quiet is striker Ellis Simms.
Simms is one of the most in-form goalscorers in English football in 2024, netting 15 since January. He plays alongside the pacey USA international Haji Wright and the pair pose a dangerous threat.
Former United striker Mark Robins is at the helm for Coventry and it would not be an exaggeration to say he has worked miracles in his seven-year tenure.

Defeat by Birmingham City last weekend might have stalled their hopes of a top-six finish this season, but things are very much still on the up for a club that was 'homeless' just four seasons ago.
Notably, they were just one kick away from a return to the Premier League last season following 22 difficult years on and off the pitch.

And the current buzz around their club is a stark contrast to the vibe at Old Trafford.
The FA Cup is United's last chance of silverware in what has been another disappointing season.
Robins is credited for saving Sir Alex Ferguson's job in the season of 1989-90. Will he prove to be key in the downfall of Ten Hag?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly if Man U don't win, they should just drop the axe.
then again, even if they win, they face the insurmountable task of facing Man City who maybe fighting for the only silverware.

how Man U season comes to this state....one really have to question how deep the rot has became and i question as well the recruiting decision of Ten Hag. Whatever tells him to recruit all Ajax-related players? You mean the scouting department so fucked up cannot offer him any worthy players to sign?

Has Mason Mount played more than 10% of the matches? Whatever happened to Casemiro's alarming decline in standards? Whatever happened to Jadon Sancho that you chucked him out and he shines in Germany? Why you ditch De Gea for a useless, borderline obese nigger gorilla who is more comical than Fabien Barthez?
I know, we were tight on budget, i would have kept De Gea, he cannot distribute the ball, well aside from him, the whole fucking backline cannot distribute the ball as well.

the greatest irony, the players whom they tried to jettison but failed ended up carrying the team through - Maguire, Mc Tominney. Marshal....he was gone the day you took away his number 9 for Cavani. Van de Beek....why on earth was he signed in the first place?

i think after Van nisetelroy, the Eresdivise has been shipping duds.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
then again, even if they win, they face the insurmountable task of facing Man City who maybe fighting for the only silverware.

how Man U season comes to this state....one really have to question how deep the rot has became and i question as well the recruiting decision of Ten Hag. Whatever tells him to recruit all Ajax-related players? You mean the scouting department so fucked up cannot offer him any worthy players to sign?

Has Mason Mount played more than 10% of the matches? Whatever happened to Casemiro's alarming decline in standards? Whatever happened to Jadon Sancho that you chucked him out and he shines in Germany? Why you ditch De Gea for a useless, borderline obese nigger gorilla who is more comical than Fabien Barthez?
I know, we were tight on budget, i would have kept De Gea, he cannot distribute the ball, well aside from him, the whole fucking backline cannot distribute the ball as well.

the greatest irony, the players whom they tried to jettison but failed ended up carrying the team through - Maguire, Mc Tominney. Marshal....he was gone the day you took away his number 9 for Cavani. Van de Beek....why on earth was he signed in the first place?

They've dropped the axe so many times without avail. Just go nuke.
Agree Ten Hag is poor at talent scouting. I'm inclined to give him time. We should thank our lucky stars we didn't get cody gakpo.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lady Luck smiling on Man U. Should be able to get past Coventry in semi. Hope Chelsea can have the guts to beat man city.
Laksaboy is around somewhere. Chelsea under Poch is hopeless. United better do the job of denying city the FA cup this season. Dun hold your breath hoping Arsenal to beat city to the EPL.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laksaboy is around somewhere. Chelsea under Poch is hopeless. United better do the job of denying city the FA cup this season. Dun hold your breath hoping Arsenal to beat city to the EPL.
our nemesis to man city is rashford. however, we are let down by poor defense.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

the purchases made under Glazers were I suspect mostly shady deals to launder money. 90m for the urchin Antony? And they kept a passenger like Martial for close to 10 years.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3-1 to Man U...wtf casemiro & that nigger gorilla is sleeping again.

the fucking gorilla is bought for his expertise to pass the ball...KNN pass the ball like fuck like that.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ETH hanging on to his job by the whiskers. They will keep him for the final, but they will definitely lose to City. So just delaying the inevitable. Fucker's going back to the farmer's league