• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2010-11

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Rooney had better tink twice about leaving Man U..he must learn from the past tat players who left Man U have since gone into obscure.
To be fair everytime when i watch him play for Man U he always gave 100% performance whether he score or not.he is still young n i hope he will stay on like giggs,scholes and ole gunnar solskjaer who is the youth team manager now.

I doubt Man U will win the Premeirship tis year,if they can be the top 4 it is consider a good result...they may probaly be in some trophy final like FA or League cup.
I also wish tat Jose Mourinho will take over SAF should he retire because i believe he is the next best man to bring Man U back to its glory days.
And i also believe Peter Lim should Look into buying Man U because the present owners knows nuts about english football.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rooney had better tink twice about leaving Man U..he must learn from the past tat players who left Man U have since gone into obscure.......glory days.
And i also believe Peter Lim should Look into buying Man U because the present owners knows nuts about english football.

good points, I fully fully agree ....:biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best cows still reside at the Theatre of Dreams

Bastard Rooney!!
Fuck off back to Everton, or film another Shrek,
If I see you in a Man Shitty shirt I'll break your fucking neck.
So go out banging prostitutes, or back to robbing cars,
but if you think you're going Eastlands you can kiss my fucking arse.
He started with the toffees and move on to the Red devils,
Shagged some dirty prostitutes and sent some saucy texts.
Best player in the World they say and Shitty want to buy,
The fattest twat to grace the pitch so take the fuckin' guy.
Wayne Rooney we adored you even though you look like shit,
But give us back the number 10 you fucking ugly prick. :mad::mad::mad:

D

Dodomeki

Wayne Rooney's house besieged by angry Manchester United fans

Wayne Rooney's house besieged by angry Manchester United fans

Wayne Rooney's stand-off with Manchester United took a sinister turn on Thursday night with Cheshire Police called to the 24-year-old’s mansion to clear an angry mob chanting, ‘Join Man City and you die.’

By Mark Ogden
Published: 11:31PM BST 21 Oct 2010

wayne-rooney_1744517c.jpg

Bad to worse: United fans have turned against Wayne Rooney
Photo: EPA

Rooney, who is understood to be in turmoil over whether to accept a new offer to remain at Old Trafford, sparked fury among Manchester United
supporters by claiming that he is ready to leave the club due to the failure of senior figures to prove they match his ambition.

Derogatory banners and chants were directed at Rooney during Wednesday’s Champions League clash with Bursaspor at Old Trafford, but the animosity reached new depths with a mob of around 30 people being dispersed by police.
The group, which consisted of men wearing balaclavas and Eric Cantona-masks, descended on Rooney’s family home around 8.30pm, when police were called to assist.

Eight officers arrived on the scene to clear the disturbance, which Cheshire police have confirmed cleared peacefully with no arrests made. The mob, who were labelled as the ‘Men in Black’ on fans’ forums and Twitter last night, carried banners warning Rooney against leaving United for neighbours Manchester City. Rooney is understood to have been in the house at the time, but the player was not confronted by the group.

The events mirror similar attacks on United chief executive David Gill and England captain Rio Ferdinand, Rooney’s United team-mate, who received a similar ‘visit’ from supporters in 2005 during his lengthy contract dispute with the club. A United spokesman confirmed last night that they were aware of the incident at Rooney’s house, but security details surrounding the player remain a private matter.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manchester United has thus far survived:
most of the players getting wiped out in a plane crash in 58,
relegation in the early 70's,
twenty-six years without a league title from 67 to 93,
the departures of players such as
Best, Robson, Schmeichel, Keane, Cantona,
Beckham, Tevez and Ronaldo amongst others.
Wayne Bastard Traitor Rooney,
i'm bloody well sure that Man Utd will survive losing you.
I hope Sir Alex let him rot in the reserves until Jan. :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Piew, why dun you follow your Rooney, set a thread named Manchester City 2010/11 lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Rooney had better tink twice about leaving Man U..he must learn from the past tat players who left Man U have since gone into obscure.
To be fair everytime when i watch him play for Man U he always gave 100% performance whether he score or not.he is still young n i hope he will stay on like giggs,scholes and ole gunnar solskjaer who is the youth team manager now

Hahahahaha i tink wayne Rooney must have log into SammyBoy and change his mind..other than tat tis is worse than politics all wayang party.:p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how Wayne Piew? Looney good or bad?

I tell you lah. The 30 men scared his balls off. He is still going to leave but Fergie will recoup 30-40m pounds when he is sold to Real. Everyone happy. hee hee

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cheebye brinkmanship by wayne

Rooney signs new Man Utd contract
Wayne Rooney has made a shock U-turn and agreed a new five-year contract at Manchester United just two days after announcing his intention to leave.

On Wednesday, the 24-year-old striker said concerns over the strength of the club's squad were behind his original decision not to sign a new deal.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson said: "I'm delighted Wayne's agreed to stay."

Rooney stated: "I said on Wednesday the manager's a genius and it's his belief and support that convinced me to stay."

The England international, who will be out for three weeks after injuring his ankle during training on Tuesday, added: "I'm delighted to sign another deal at United. I've spoken to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this is where I belong.

"I am signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history - which is the reason I joined the club in the first place.

"I am sure the fans over the last week have felt let down by what they have read and seen.

"But my position was from concern over the future.

"The fans have been brilliant with me since I arrived and it's up to me through my performances to win them over again."

The agreement ends a period of intensive discussions at Old Trafford after

"It's been a difficult week but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United," Ferguson told the club's website.

"Sometimes, when you're in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand.

"I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.

"I'm pleased he has accepted the challenge to

and establish himself as one of United's great players.
"It shows character and belief in what we stand for.

"I'm sure everyone involved with the club will now get behind Wayne and show him the support he needs to produce the performances we know he is capable of."

Rooney's team-mate Rio Ferdinand said on social networking website

"It was never in doubt in my mind tweeps, Wazza is Man Utd through and through there's no way I could have seen him playing for another club, defo not a Prem club anyway."
Former United midfielder Lou Macari admitted that he was surprised by the news.

He told BBC Radio 5 live: "I didn't see this coming.

It was never in doubt in my mind tweeps, Wazza is Man Utd through and through
Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand on Twitter
"It's going to be difficult for Wayne to get everyone back on board. I don't think it will be as easy as just scoring goals. It's going to take a lot of other things and over a period of time he'll learn to get back on with his football."

United supporter Liam Bradford, who is the assistant editor of the Red News fanzine also told Radio 5 live: "I'm completely flabbergasted.

"It's been one of those weeks. It's been completely mad.

"I don't know whether this has been planned all along and this was just some elaborate mind game that Sir Alex Ferguson was playing with Wayne Rooney on board or whether it has just been completely surreal for the last seven days.

"At the end of the day, he is a world-class footballer and I really wouldn't want to see him anywhere else. I think I'm more relieved that anything he is not going across the city to the team that plays in blue."

Rooney will not return to action for three weeks as he recovers from an ankle injury that sae him carried out of training on Tuesday.

He moved to Old Trafford from Everton in 2004 for £25.6m and has helped the club win three successive Premier League titles from 2007-09. His previous contract was due to expire in the summer of 2012.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rooney: I'm staying at United

Rooney: I'm staying at United

WAYNE Rooney has performed a dramatic U-turn and is STAYING at Manchester United.

The England striker agreed a new five-year deal after crunch talks with United boss Alex Ferguson and chief executive David Gill persuaded him his future is at Old Trafford.

Rooney will remain with the Red Devils until at least June 2015 - much to the relief of Ferguson.

The Scot said: "It's been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United.

"I said to the boy that the door is always open and I'm delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

Staying put ... Coleen Rooney"Sometimes, when you're in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand.

"I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is.

"I'm pleased he has accepted the challenge to guide the younger players and establish himself as one of United's great players. It shows character and belief in what we stand for.

"I'm sure everyone involved with the club will now get behind Wayne and show him the support he needs to produce the performances we know he is capable of."

Rooney, 24, who had announced he would be leaving the club, said: "I'm delighted to sign another deal at United.

"In the last couple of days, I've talked to the manager and the owners and they've convinced me this is where I belong.

"I said on Wednesday the manager's a genius and it's his belief and support that have convinced me to stay.

"I'm signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history — which is the reason I joined the club in the first place.

"I'm sure the fans over the last week have felt let down by what they've read and seen, but my position was from concern over the future.

"The fans have been brilliant with me since I arrived and it's up to me through my performances to win them over again."

Yesterday, more than 40 supporters angry at his decision to leave descended on the star's home as he enjoyed a night in with wife Coleen and their baby son Kai.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MANCHESTER UNITED boss Alex Ferguson has told radio station Key 103 that Wayne Rooney has apologised to him and his team-mates.
Rooney performed a sensational U-turn earlier today by agreeing a new five-year deal to STAY at Old Trafford — just two days after announcing he would quit the club.

The 24-year-old's decision ends one of the most amazing weeks in United's history, which started with hints at unrest and included Rooney's own concerns about the club's ambition.

But Ferguson said: "Wayne has apologised to me and the players.

"He will also do so with the supporters."

The statement came at the end of a staggering 24-hour period, which involved meetings between Ferguson, chief executive David Gill, Rooney and his trusted advisor Paul Stretford, plus the Glazer family.

Irate supporters gathered at Rooney's house in Prestbury last night to express their anger, only to discover Rooney is now staying with United.

Ferguson said: "Sometimes, when you're in a club, it can be hard to realise just how big it is and it takes something like the events of the last few days to make you understand.

"I think Wayne now understands what a great club Manchester United is."

Only yesterday, it seemed unthinkable that Rooney would change his mind and stick with the team he joined from Everton in a £26million deal in 2004.

But after crunch talks with the United hierarchy, Rooney has been persuaded to extend his contract — which will expire in June 2015.

Ferguson added: "It's been a difficult week, but the intensity of the coverage is what we expect at Manchester United.

"I said to the boy that the door is always open and I am delighted Wayne has agreed to stay.

"I am pleased he has accepted the challenge to guide the younger players and establish himself as one of United's great players.

"It shows character and belief in what we stand for.

"I am sure everyone involved with the club will now get behind Wayne and show him the support he needs to produce the performances we know he is capable of."

Rooney recognises damage has been done, with team-mates Patrice Evra, Darren Fletcher and Nemaja Vidic all criticising his actions.

And United supporters will also need to be won over after thousands bombarded internet message boards and radio stations to vent their fury at his behaviour earlier this week.

Rooney also understands the need to improve his form, which has suffered so badly since he sustained an ankle injury against Bayern Munich in March, the last time he scored a goal for his club in open play.

He said: "I am delighted to sign another deal at United.

"In the last couple of days, I have talked to the manager and the owners and they have convinced me this is where I belong.

"I said on Wednesday the manager is a genius and it is his belief and support that have convinced me to stay.

"I am signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history - which is the reason I joined the club in the first place.

"I am sure the fans over the last week have felt let down by what they have read and seen.

"But my position was from concern over the future.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
All's Well That Ends Well

Ah Piew, why dun you follow your Rooney, set a thread named Manchester City 2010/11 lah :biggrin::biggrin:

Because Wayne Piew threatened not to be his friend anymore? :biggrin:

Hahahahaha i tink wayne Rooney must have log into SammyBoy and change his mind..other than tat tis is worse than politics all wayang party.:p

So how Wayne Piew? Looney good or bad?

wayne-rooney-manchester-united-uk-01.jpg

I have only two words for all you dipsticks here...
FOREVER UNITED!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

D

Dodomeki

shameless footballer Wayne Rooney lands a £50m pay deal

A victory for greed: In the week the nation is told money's tighter than ever, shameless footballer Wayne Rooney lands a £50m pay deal

By Ben Todd and James Tozer
Last updated at 11:57 PM on 22nd October 2010

• Massive £200,000-a-week deal puts Rooney among football's super rich
  • Striker apologises to fellow players and manager for 'mistake'
As the rest of us face job threats and austerity over the next five years, Wayne Rooney can afford that self-satisfied grin. In that same period, he will make an astonishing £50million. Yesterday he became the highest-paid English footballer of all time after a week-long stand-off with his club Manchester United.

He was pictured smiling cheesily alongside manager Sir Alex Ferguson despite their public criticism of each other. And just to emphasise the obsession with money in the modern game, the club charged £300 a time reproduction rights for the photograph.

article-1322744-0BB90CB4000005DC-48_634x447.jpg

All is forgiven - allegedly: Sir Alex Ferguson poses with the prodigal Wayne Rooney after the striker signed a new five-year contract yesterday

Rooney, who will celebrate his 25th birthday tomorrow with a party at his £4.5million home, apologised to fans for the ugly spat with Sir Alex, but made no excuses for his £200,000-a-week salary - double his previous pay.

The agent who negotiated it, Paul Stretford, will himself receive up to £10million for a deal finalised as child benefit was axed for many families and the coalition announced that 500,000 public-sector jobs would go.

During his stand-off with United, Rooney announced that the club no longer matched his ambition and criticised the quality of his fellow players.

In a comment which stunned many fans, he also said he would be happy to sign for arch-rivals Manchester City. The striker, who has scored just one goal this season, personally said sorry to his team-mates yesterday afternoon, then went on the club’s television channel to explain his decision to fans - some of whom had surrounded his Cheshire home on Thursday night to voice their disgust that he would consider moving to City, bankrolled by an Arab sheik worth £500billion.

article-1322744-0BBA93BF000005DC-701_634x668.jpg

‘Once it all came out, it looked as though there was nowhere to go,’ he said. ‘But the manager made it quite clear the door was still open for me to sign.

‘I spoke to my agent and said, “Let’s go in and sit down and try to resolve it to get the deal done." I am really pleased we managed to sort it out.’ Ferguson said: ‘I think he knew he had to apologise and I think everything will be swept under the carpet now and carry on where we left off about a month ago, before it all started.’

But there was widespread cynicism about the peace deal. Rooney was known to have wanted to go to Real Madrid, where his former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo earns £250,000 a week and pays much less tax.

But this was forbidden by his 24-year-old wife Coleen’s family. His mother-in-law Colette, 48, made clear that a move away from the North West was unacceptable, cutting his options to a choice between United and City.

article-1322744-0BB91E57000005DC-746_306x346.jpg

article-1322744-0BB97A35000005DC-517_306x346.jpg

Going nowhere: Rooney leaving Man Utd's training ground after signing the deal yesterday, while his wife Coleen leaves the couple's home as she prepares for her husband's birthday party on Sunday

article-1322744-0BB92EBA000005DC-848_634x144.jpg

Support: Team-mate Rio Ferdinand tweeted after the five-year deal keeping Rooney at Man Utd was signed

Some football insiders suggested that the mob outside his house had convinced Rooney’s camp that his personal security would be at risk if he switched clubs.

But there were also suggestions that the five-year deal was a way of Manchester United making more money by selling him next summer. He lost many friends with his willingness to criticise the club.

article-1322744-0BB4DE14000005DC-725_306x626.jpg

Influence: Mother-in-law Colette is believed to have had a big say in Rooney's decision to stay

Rooney’s decision to stay at the club ended a rollercoaster ride which began last weekend, when the first suggestions that he would quit surfaced in a story planted with a Sunday newspaper. On Tuesday - the day before Chancellor George Osborne unveiled his £80billion austerity package to the nation - Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed that the player’s career at the club appeared to be over, describing himself as ‘dumbfounded that the boy would want to go’.

The next day Rooney’s advisers issued a statement which put him at war with Sir Alex, 68. The footballer said he was ‘surprised’ at the manager’s words, and claimed he wanted to leave because the American-owned club did not have the ambition to succeed that he needed. Yesterday it became clear that money was enough to make him stay - and the footballing world expressed astonishment at the U-turn, with one veteran saying his head had been turned by cash.

Sammy McIlroy, who played for Manchester United 342 times between 1971 and 1982, said: ‘People on his side have put figures in front of him, that’s the reason he did it. ‘They’ve put words in his mouth - the statements from him were a load of rubbish.’ Alex Stepney, United’s goalkeeper when they won the European Cup in 1968, said: ‘Loyalty has gone out of the game, unfortunately.

‘Ever since agents have been on the scene, they’ve wanted to move players on, but I would think Rooney probably feels he’s been given wrong advice this week.’ MPs said the sheer scale of Rooney’s pay deal exposed how cash was distorting the game. Ironically it came on a day that Championship club Portsmouth FC’s administrators said they would close down the 112-year-old club.

John Whittingdale - Conservative chairman of the Culture, Media and Sport select committee - expressed concern at the salaries top Premier League clubs were paying players. ‘There is this gap between what the top four or five clubs are able to pay and the rest of the Premier League - and how it affects the league,’ said Mr Whittingdale. ‘Those other clubs are left way behind.

D

Dodomeki

article-1322744-0BB83CCB000005DC-870_634x355.jpg

Daubed: Threatening graffiti scrawled on a billboard overnight in Manchester city centre attacking Rooney was removed before the striker's shock U-turn which will see him stay at Man Utd for at least another five years

An intensive care nurse in Rooney’s local hospital, Linda Maher, 46, said: ‘We are having meeting after meeting about problems with the budget.

‘Then you hear about pay deals of £200,000 a week when many nurses don’t get £20,000 a year. It just doesn’t add up and it can’t be right.’

At Rooney’s home, a huge marquee was in readiness for his birthday party tomorrow. Earlier in the week, it appeared that none of his United team-mates would be going to the event. Now all have been invited.

article-1322744-0BB7AA39000005DC-657_634x529.jpg

Mansion: More than 30 yobs gathered outside the gates (top left) of Rooney's home in Prestbury, Cheshire, on Thursday night to protest the star's then-decision to leave Manchester United

article-1322498-0BB404DA000005DC-379_634x386.jpg

Preparations: Workers transport scaffolding into the Rooney estate ahead of Rooney's 25th birthday party