• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man shot dead near Shangri-La hotel Singapore

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore nothing make perfect sense when official press release to mainstream are concern.

Seriously, would those buggers with their Remingtons use No 4 for defence; I would expect at least 00 , 0 or Slug. 4 is good for fox bats and other large avian targets.

For Numero Uno, his theory is plausible given the official releases details. There is no mention which officer shot the fella, size of bullet hit, nor were the names of the person shot or arrested released. You will notice the entire PR release were controlled in a manner similar to the March event. Its like what they want you to hear only.

It is also possible the officer shooting were using high power 9mm rounds wih possible AP capabilities to achieve such a clean shot. A revolver shot would never create such a clean effect.

If this incident is true, druggies in Sinkieland is really dumb beyond words.

Isnt it strange that they have yet to name the officer who fired the shot? After the LI shame, surely this is the right time to score points. That's how the SPF operates.

I am betting that the shot was fired by Gurkha on duty.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it confirmed that the shot was fired by one of the police officers manning the barricades or as someone deduced it was a high powered sniper shot , zeroed in onto the driver's head from a "concealed" position ?

It would be exciting to know who and how the shot was fired .... if it was like this one ...

View attachment 21526

No sniper, no concealed position. Officer was on the ground. If not for him, it will be Malu Part 2.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they never shoot to kill. The two m&ds lived.
There were 3 in the car. Driver died and rear seat passenger serious injured. That is what I understand from the reports. From the bullet hole, it should be fired from the right front side, most probable from a rifle which is powerful enough to injure one and kill another with a single round.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was told instructions not to disclose ID or nationality of officer who fired that shot came from TCH. My hunch is that he felt it better to keep people guessing. Many would likely believe a S'porean SPF officer fired the shot. Not aFT be it Gurkha or M'sian in auxillary police. Likely to backfire imo. Why hide?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told instructions not to disclose ID or nationality of officer who fired that shot came from TCH. My hunch is that he felt it better to keep people guessing. Many would likely believe a S'porean SPF officer fired the shot. Not aFT be it Gurkha or M'sian in auxillary police. Likely to backfire imo. Why hide?

But you're forum's CP leh, you don't take orders from TCH. So you can disclose mah.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How dare you accuse our number police personnel, they are corruption free, highly paid & extremely motivated. They work very hard to keep Singapore safe & your family safe.

got proof matakia are extremely motivated or not?

I only know from govt approved media that mata sargent killed a father and son in cold blood, big group of mata hide in ambulance when going become a bit tough and cabbie called mata for help and mata fail to arrive while the cabbie kenna hooted into hospital. all real stories from govt approved media one hor.:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only take orders from John Tan.

Well said! Certain sensitive info we like to play our cards close to our chests. That way, potential enemies, including ISIS, have no idea of estimating our capabilities.

At that point of time, the police officer who opened fire had no idea about the identity of the errant driver. He had to make a quick decision regarding the driver who broke through the barricades. It could be a possible ISIS threat, a drunk driver or in this case, a panicky driver without a license. The cop who opened fire doesn't have all these facts. I am glad he made a fast decision to shoot and neutralize the threat.

I already warned ISIS and its wannabes not to fuck with us.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ST_20150604_DCSHOOT04_1375562e.jpg

Nassida Nasir

ST_20150604_WIFE04_1375458e.jpg

Ms Nassida Nasir said Mohamed Taufik Zahar (above) stormed off after they argued just after midnight on Sunday, taking a car she had rented.
-- ST PHOTO: KEVIN LIM -​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AT 4.20AM on Sunday, Ms Nassida Nasir woke up in panic.

Her husband, Mohamed Taufik Zahar, was not at home as they had argued - and something felt wrong.

Frantic, the 32-year-old starting calling and texting him.

"C u nvr pick up my cal..im suspecting a lot of things... as long u are safe," read one message at 4.22am.

Minutes later, Taufik, 34, would be stopped at a police checkpoint in Ardmore Park near Shangri-La Hotel, where a summit attended by defence chiefs was being held.

When he crashed his red Subaru Impreza through the roadblock, the police opened fire, killing him.

Officers found packets of heroin in the car. Taufik's two passengers - Mohamed Ismail, 31, and Muhammad Syahid Mohamed Yasin, 26 - were arrested and, on Monday, charged with drug trafficking.

The police said Taufik was wanted for failing to attend court for an offence of criminal intimidation. He also had a criminal record.

The incident that made international headlines cost Ms Nassida the father of her young child. Yesterday, at her parents' flat in Tampines, she told The Straits Times in a shaky voice about how she first met him in primary school, lost touch, but met again and started dating him two years ago.

Back then, Ms Nassida was a club dancer and Taufik worked as a nightclub bouncer.

"I danced at clubs, and he was a bit of a gangster," she said. They would party nightly and take party drugs.

Then their relationship turned serious. "We stopped partying and started staying at home to enjoy each other's company," said Ms Nassida.

She became pregnant last year and they got married two months ago, just after their daughter was born.

"He's stubborn. We were prepared for him to go (to prison) for a year," said Ms Nassida, referring to his offence of criminal intimidation.

After that, they planned to start a new life.

Meanwhile, Taufik worked as a logistics mover, making about $60 a day.

He was passionate about cars but did not have a driver's licence, she said. "He took the driving test three times and failed. Maybe God knew something like this would happen."

Since she had a licence, Ms Nassida rented a Subaru for $260, planning to take the family to Sentosa on Sunday. Instead, they argued just after midnight and he stormed off with the car.

"I think what the police did was right but it's not fair to me," she said.

"I didn't get a chance to kiss him goodbye. My daughter won't get to see him when she grows up."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know she belongs to the 60%.

That's the 60% all right does not the right from wrong only wong! ha ha ha, does not know up from down & she is now down & out, the car rental company going claim from her & sue her...maybe John Tan here can help this poor mynah...:biggrin:

Maxim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man in Shangri-La shooting faces new charge of abetting driver to commit rash act

Published on Jun 8, 2015 1:07 PM

dcshot01150608e.jpg

One of the two passengers in the car that crashed through security barriers near Shangri-La Hotel last month was accused on Monday of abetting the driver to commit a rash act to endanger the personal safety of two cops. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Elena Chong

SINGAPORE - One of the two passengers in the car that crashed through security barriers near Shangri-La Hotel last month was accused on Monday of abetting the driver to commit a rash act to endanger the personal safety of two cops.

Muhammad Syahid Mohamed Yasin, 26, is alleged to have shouted "jalan jalan'' (Malay for go) to the driver of the red Subaru Impreza, Mohamad Taufik Zahar, 34.

Taufik suddenly accelerated towards Mr Mohamad Zahid Suhaimi and Ms See Toa Chew Yin and crashed into a concrete barrier along Ardmore Park at about 4.15am on May 31.

The police opened fire on the vehicle. The car, which had a single bullet hole in the front windscreen, came to a stop on a grass patch barely 250m from the hotel entrance. Taufik was pronounced dead at the scene.

The area around the hotel had been placed under a tight security net, as it was hosting a major security summit attended by defence ministers and security chiefs.

Syahid and co-accused Mohamed Ismail, 31, were charged last week with having three packets of about 9g of heroin for the purpose of trafficking along Orange Grove Road that morning. Mohamed's charge was read to him in hospital as he was wounded during the incident.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Yang Ziliang applied for the duo to be remanded for another week at Central police division for investigation to be completed.

He is also asking for DNA and consumption reports.

District Judge Eddy Tham granted the application and fixed the case for mention again on June 15.

The maximum penalty for drug trafficking is 20 years' jail and 15 strokes of the cane.

For abetment to commit a rash act, the punishment is six months' jail and a $2,500 fine.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rent a car for $260 just to go to Sentosa? You don't really need a car for that, strange. More like rent a car for $260 to do a drug run with a good return.