• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Male CPR Instructor Pulled Up Shirt And Bra Of Female Trainee For Demonstration! Female Trainee Asking Samsters If She Should Resign?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A netizen shared how she recently got a new job and was sent for a CPR/AED course, and the male instructor lifted up her shirt and bra during the demonstration.

Here is the story:
“I recently got a job as an events organizer and the company sent me for a half-day CPR+AED course with 3 other newbies.

Near the end, the male instructor wanted to demonstrate how males can perform CPR and AED on females. I was 1 of only 3 girls present out of the 15 people in the class so he selected me.

The CPR part was ok, he was v professional in showing how to do it while having minimal contact with my chest.

But when it came to the AED, he stressed that it was very important to remove all clothing before applying the pads.

Then to my horror, he pulled up my shirt and bra, completely revealing my chest to the class. I was frozen in shock as he showed them where the pads should be placed and invited them to look closer, which many of the male students did.

I glanced at the other 2 girls and they looked equally horrified. He droned on about how “modesty is worthless if the person is dead”, “saving her life is the priority”, etc.

While I agree with his statements and concede that he did not touch me inappropriately, I still felt humiliated and wished he hadn’t done it.

My embarrassment intensified when I overheard my 3 male colleagues discussing me in lewd terms after the class.

So my question is, is this worth quitting over? It took me 6 months of applications and interviews to land a job so I really don’t want to,
but I just feel miserable thinking about having to work with three creeps who have a twisted perception of me.”

Editor’s note: I highly suggest you report this to the police, really.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/wom...structor-lifted-up-her-bra-for-demonstration/

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A netizen shared how she recently got a new job and was sent for a CPR/AED course, and the male instructor lifted up her shirt and bra during the demonstration.

Here is the story:
“I recently got a job as an events organizer and the company sent me for a half-day CPR+AED course with 3 other newbies.

Near the end, the male instructor wanted to demonstrate how males can perform CPR and AED on females. I was 1 of only 3 girls present out of the 15 people in the class so he selected me.

The CPR part was ok, he was v professional in showing how to do it while having minimal contact with my chest.

But when it came to the AED, he stressed that it was very important to remove all clothing before applying the pads.

Then to my horror, he pulled up my shirt and bra, completely revealing my chest to the class. I was frozen in shock as he showed them where the pads should be placed and invited them to look closer, which many of the male students did.

I glanced at the other 2 girls and they looked equally horrified. He droned on about how “modesty is worthless if the person is dead”, “saving her life is the priority”, etc.

While I agree with his statements and concede that he did not touch me inappropriately, I still felt humiliated and wished he hadn’t done it.

My embarrassment intensified when I overheard my 3 male colleagues discussing me in lewd terms after the class.

So my question is, is this worth quitting over? It took me 6 months of applications and interviews to land a job so I really don’t want to,
but I just feel miserable thinking about having to work with three creeps who have a twisted perception of me.”

https://singaporeuncensored.com/wom...structor-lifted-up-her-bra-for-demonstration/
Where can we sign up for this particular CPR/AED class? my cert expired liao!

jw5

Loyal

I find it amazing that she "agreed with his statements". The instructor is obviously a teeko pek. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is this stupid bitch from??
Is she waiting for him to pinch her nipples and dig her cheebye before she scream?
What a fucking stupid whore.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The instructor have to use a human dummy for this. I suggest the lady to file a police report if the lifting up the bra is not consented in the first place. And pls resign from the job.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect this fucking slut is lying, unless she's a prostitute if not no woman would allow their tits to be displayed in front of so many people unless she's dead.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it amazing that she "agreed with his statements". The instructor is obviously a teeko pek. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Really? From the description, the instructor has been professional. Perhaps I should hire the instructor to teach my RC members how to about CPR on women. We have a number of frail and obsese women residents.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Here is the story:

In all honesty, I think she is upset her male colleagues saw her flat chest and are being unkind to her as a result. I suspect she is a typical flat chested sinkie woman. If her titties were sizeable and juicy, her colleagues would be salivating whenever they see her at work.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all honesty, I think she is upset her male colleagues saw her flat chest and are being unkind to her as a result. I suspect she is a typical flat chested sinkie woman. If her titties were sizeable and juicy, her colleagues would be salivating whenever they see her at work.

I suspect her story was altered to save her own face.

If I'm the instructor, I would choose a girl with seemingly biggest tits.
When he lift up the bra, all the padding must have dropped out revealing her small breasts and large nipples.
She felt very exposed and her male colleagues were mocking her. Ha ha ha.

His exact words were, "For A cupper like you, modesty is worthless!!! I don't even want to touch!"

R6ggp4r.jpg

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I suspect her story was altered to save her own face.

If I'm the instructor, I would choose a girl with seemingly biggest tits.
When he lift up the bra, all the padding must have dropped out revealing her small breasts and large nipples.
She felt very exposed and her male colleagues were mocking her. Ha ha ha.

His exact words were, "For A cupper like you, modesty is worthless!!! I don't even want to touch!"

R6ggp4r.jpg
Exactly! For me, if we want an A cupper, we would simply just touch our own muscular chest. Can liao. :biggrin: