• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee charged with sedition

niwdee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile in Shit-ria
[video=youtube;9UiWab3sCtk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UiWab3sCtk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
Avivi will be ass raped before he hanged by crowds
shouting I''ll fuk ya

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually Malaysian Muslims are really very pretentious, go Indonesia one see so many Muslim women without head covers also can see many Muslims and Chinese sit down together makan. When I buy Chinese chicken and beef floss for for Indon staff I am not afraid they feel insulted with a logo of a pig

Beef (see piggy logo top right hand corner)

Chicken (see piggy logo top right hand corner)

They still pray 5 times a day but will not feel insulted and eat them all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you spot the 'kua simi lanjiao' look? :biggrin:

1310760892_bc488ebeb8_b.jpg

taxidriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is a tinderbox waiting to explode...I have been in that country for decades, even live there occasionally. Over the years, I find the tolerance between the Malays & the Chinese have improved, the fact is, they Malays have opened up with more tolerance, though not all, the sad part is, the Chinese have regressed. They have now become, bold, aggressive & confrontational. I am not supporting the Malays...though not all of them are that tolerant, generally over the many years...they had become friendly, approachable..they even sit & eat with you..

That is why I say..it is a tinderbox waiting to happen...unless the Chinese community nip the idiots like Alvin & his 'hum gar ling' girl friends..we will be in deep trouble.

why will we Singaporeans be in trouble. ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can you spot the 'kua simi lanjiao' look? :biggrin:

1310760892_bc488ebeb8_b.jpg

YES! That's the one. Was there this morning for the chicken and beef floss for indon staff hari raya. Wasn't this guy taking care of the shop was a old lady, could be his mom. Bought 18 packs, leaving for Jkt tomorrow. My muslim staff love it.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If these two fucking idiots ever reproduce any offspring later on in life ..they can replace the old and famous fable "the boy who cried wolf" story with
their own version of "The couple who cried Pig in tea-soup "

I am sure the "Malaysian residents in custody" are already entertaining Alvin. Maybe they buka him from behind twice daily...

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Malaysian Muslims are really very pretentious, go Indonesia one see so many Muslim women without head covers also can see many Muslims and Chinese sit down together makan. When I buy Chinese chicken and beef floss for for Indon staff I am not afraid they feel insulted with a logo of a pig

Beef (see piggy logo top right hand corner)

Chicken (see piggy logo top right hand corner)

They still pray 5 times a day but will not feel insulted and eat them all.

yes, same with turkey. even drink alcohol there