• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee charged with sedition

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These two are gonna be made an example of. Hope they like rough sex. Cos that's what they are getting in prison.

Talk about bad timng?.....

These fuckng clowns aresurely gonna bear he brnt of Mahathir's vengeful anger since that old bastard had been seethn eversince his party had lost the popular vote in the recent elections. The truth is that Mahathir is a right racist bastard himself who has been playng his racial disharmony card every so often in order to maintain his strangle hold n power...... This is done to sow the seeds of discord so that he can hopefully consolidate the malay base votes for his fuckeroo son when it becmes his turn to play PMin Malaysia after Najib is tired of it.

These 2 clowns will surely be the whippingmonkeys for a big lash carried by that old bastard....one good thing everyone can bear in mind though,....they are more likely to have a fair trial n the malaysian courts which have shown a lot of balls in the rash of revenge cases filed b those BN bastards after their cheating tricks in the recent elections .....

Tells me one thing....in malaysia without the devious GRC system they are already finding it so hard to get rid of those corrupted bastards in power, what more does sinkapore has to do if this fate awaits them.......

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ask again, can females get caned under Malaysian law?

you go and check the website and find out yourself lah

fucking sinkies only expect spoonfeeding.

KNNBCCB!!! you deserve to be fuck for the very first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls dun fark ard in a muslim country.

Who care wether u r a christian or buddhist, u try to kiss in

Public and see what happen

I guess I have to agree with you here. Whether logical or not, norms are norms, and laws are laws. I wouldn't do what they did, but I just don't see the hurt or damage they've caused, but what to do, the people are "offended" by pranks. Tough.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are extremely sensitive about Islam. This fact should be just so obvious to the world.

I think this sensitivity will kill, or stifle the arts in their own societies, and with that, will stagnate their community. They've got themselves to blame for that.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If both of them are vegetarians, they will not land themselves into trouble...

I dunno why but when you eat meat, you will have tons of problems coming to you in different ways.

What you said does make sense here. Also noticed there are no Muslim vegetarians (or are there?) around; explains why the followers are so violent.

Cheers!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to me a prank done in poor taste - and that's all!!

Why the fuss over Chinese buggers eating pork? And wishing their muslim buddies on their religious occassion? How are the local muslims insulted in this? They're not forcing the meat down their throats! Others cannot use the word Allah to describe God? Says who? Aw, c'mon man, lighten up and open up. Can someone explain to me how this can be interpreted as seditious?

Cheers!

Well said. Up your points.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
This alvin asshole have very high ego, he feels that

Nobody can touch him cos he study law

Does this thing happens to those born intelligent

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since his laptop has been seized, I will not be surprised if it is now being gone through with a fine tooth comb and more charges follow.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi words, aka OA army, your country malaysia need you, surrender your pink IC pap gave you and suck sultan cock, he will give your malaysian passport back.

General Veers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi words, aka OA army, your country malaysia need you, surrender your pink IC pap gave you and suck sultan cock, he will give your malaysian passport back.

Hi anonymous clone. Don't spout bullshit from your ass until u can produce evidence. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Khairy: Sorry no cure, Alvivi should be punished

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee must face the full brunt of the law despite them apologising over their Facebook post which has incurred the wrath of Muslims, said BN Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin.

Speaking to reporters after the BN Youth job fair soft launch, Khairy said that although they had apologised through Youtube, punishment must be meted to set an example.

Khairy said it would be unfair to the people if the case was closed and the offenders got off scot-free just because they had said sorry.

"Let this be a lesson to everyone (not to ridicule and mock other religions). This case is very serious - a stunt which, I believe, is sufficient to rouse the anger of many Muslims," said Khairy, who is also the youth and sports ministry.

He said that the same approach should be applied not just for insults against Islam, but to all religions.

"We don't want people to accuse us of selective prosecution when we mete out the punishment," he said.

The couple - better known by their online moniker "Alvivi" - had posted a photograph of themselves dining on a bak kut teh pork dish while wishing their Muslim friends a happy Ramadan.

Upon heavy netizen backlash, the post was deleted and their Facebook page eventually removed by the social networking website's administrators.

Following this, the couple uploaded a 1:22 minute video on their Youtube channel to apologise and seek forgiveness, adding that the post was an attempt at humour.

They said that they had no intent to insult or ridicule the Muslim faith, nor incite racial conflict.

Earlier today, the couple were spotted at the Kuala Lumpur branch of the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to have their statement recorded.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/khairy-sorry-no-cure-alvivi-punished-111948022.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Alvin and Vivian break up because of this?

They make a really fucking great couple. :(

ab3062d52f3b584d2f0f4fdcd6faf5f8_XL.jpg

287a994042551ef5aa45c7c11dfc993c_XL.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Khairy: Sorry no cure, Alvivi should be punished

Sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee must face the full brunt of the law despite them apologising over their Facebook post which has incurred the wrath of Muslims, said BN Youth chief Khairy Jamaluddin.

Speaking to reporters after the BN Youth job fair soft launch, Khairy said that although they had apologised through Youtube, punishment must be meted to set an example.

Khairy said it would be unfair to the people if the case was closed and the offenders got off scot-free just because they had said sorry.

"Let this be a lesson to everyone (not to ridicule and mock other religions). This case is very serious - a stunt which, I believe, is sufficient to rouse the anger of many Muslims," said Khairy, who is also the youth and sports ministry.

He said that the same approach should be applied not just for insults against Islam, but to all religions.

"We don't want people to accuse us of selective prosecution when we mete out the punishment," he said.

The couple - better known by their online moniker "Alvivi" - had posted a photograph of themselves dining on a bak kut teh pork dish while wishing their Muslim friends a happy Ramadan.

Upon heavy netizen backlash, the post was deleted and their Facebook page eventually removed by the social networking website's administrators.

Following this, the couple uploaded a 1:22 minute video on their Youtube channel to apologise and seek forgiveness, adding that the post was an attempt at humour.

They said that they had no intent to insult or ridicule the Muslim faith, nor incite racial conflict.

Earlier today, the couple were spotted at the Kuala Lumpur branch of the Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) to have their statement recorded.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/khairy-sorry-no-cure-alvivi-punished-111948022.html

Muslim big fuck???? why the whole fucking world must revolve around them... Islam will be not be respected if they behaves this way.