• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian sex bloggers Alvin Tan and Vivian Lee charged with sedition

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks. I haven't been to BKKs Chinatown for a long time because it's not easy to get to by MRT.
The back of the place along Chareon Khrung is a little messy now as they are constructing the new MRT line. Guess in 2-3 years time it'll be a breeze.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The back of the place along Chareon Khrung is a little messy now as they are constructing the new MRT line. Guess in 2-3 years time it'll be a breeze.

Will the extension to Chinatown really be ready by then:smile:

I recently tried the express train from Suvarnabhumi to the city. I was impressed.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will the extension to Chinatown really be ready by then:smile:

I recently tried the express train from Suvarnabhumi to the city. I was impressed.

I would think so if there is no more disruption from the yellow shirts

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody is stopping anyone from posting about Alvin & co. He is in jail & awaiting trial so until there's new developments what's wrong with getting tourist info:confused:

Hope to hear good news of some 'backdoor entry' activity for Alvin whilst he is in remand in Sungai Buloh.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope to hear good news of some 'backdoor entry' activity for Alvin whilst he is in remand in Sungai Buloh.:biggrin:

I read that his family is well off. They may be able to pull strings, grease palms,......etc . Everyone needs some $$ for the Hari Raya festivities. Unlike the PAP the Malaysians aren't as well paid.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4219979.jpg

look like it is going to be Planet of the Apes