• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian rather live in Singapore as PR than citizen in Malaysia

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a typical case when sg man married malaysia woman!!! those friends of mine who married malaysian, all do the same. sg man too easy going! chinese new year also go to malaysia, never stay in sg to keep own parents company! KNNCCB to any of u if u r one of them! CNY dun keep parents company, but go malaysia to keep your mudland wife parents company. some sg guy married mudland wife will always mix with mudland people and stay away from local friends. what happened to sg man? no back bone liao??? :oIo:

Yalor. Agree with you totally....:o but what you pay is what you get lor....they thought foreigner wifes are cheaper, more darling, more hard working and easier to get mah....the long term effect can only be felt decades later...

Last edited:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... some sg guy married mudland wife will always mix with mudland people and stay away from local friends. what happened to sg man? no back bone liao??? :oIo:

mudland ppl are more down to earth compare to local sinkies lor...
btw most sinkies also came from there ma..
just that they hv been sinkified by Laoleegime...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not all Sinkies come from there lah...most are directly from 'longmountain'(tengsua)....

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Different in culture lah. Like when you buy a nice bao bao the sinkies would have feel so happy for you and ask you where you got it, how much, eh so nice...they also want...that type of reaction. While the mudland ppl will just mock you say are very rich and at the back of their mind think of one day you kenna rob, you show off, you sinkie all very haolian...

Very different lah...:o

fattychin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah the title says it all.....

fucking malaysians talk so much but won't give up MY passport. want to live in sg, enjoy the benefits, reap the fruits, suck the marrow etc etc but
hell no to ns. once they made enough they say bye bye, go back and live like kings....

its not just about the money. it's ALL about the money.

:oIo:
Fucking Malaysians do it becos cheebai Singaporeans are spoilt and expects too much from their government.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free medical for Malaysians my dear....If need anything professional, its just a few hours drive away....:p

Free medical for Malaysians????
I asked around but all the Malaysians I know say medical is not free leh.....

anyway if your friend's husband is a retired SAF officer, i dont think he is a Malaysian in the first place....

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free medical for Malaysians????
I asked around but all the Malaysians I know say medical is not free leh.....

anyway if your friend's husband is a retired SAF officer, i dont think he is a Malaysian in the first place....

Almost lah. They go to government clinic a few ringgit only including medicine. Much more better then our polyclinic that charges already S$8 liao excluding medicine somemore.

And yeah, Singaporean SAF officer. Wife Malaysia who change to pink I/C. See? Change I/C change passport, can't change the heart...

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a typical case when sg man married malaysia woman!!! those friends of mine who married malaysian, all do the same. sg man too easy going! chinese new year also go to malaysia, never stay in sg to keep own parents company! KNNCCB to any of u if u r one of them! CNY dun keep parents company, but go malaysia to keep your mudland wife parents company. some sg guy married mudland wife will always mix with mudland people and stay away from local friends. what happened to sg man? no back bone liao??? :oIo:

That's because SG parents too 'complicated.' Not fun to be with. 2/3 of my Singapore relatives and friends do not even bother with family reunion anymore.

It always takes 2 hands to clap. SG man will not hang out with M'sian parents in law in M'sia over the whole CNY holidays if his SG parents did not fuck him over somehow.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because SG parents too 'complicated.' Not fun to be with. 2/3 of my Singapore relatives and friends do not even bother with family reunion anymore.

It always takes 2 hands to clap. SG man will not hang out with M'sian parents in law in M'sia over the whole CNY holidays if his SG parents did not fuck him over somehow.

Yeah. Takes 2 hands to clap.:rolleyes:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... While the mudland ppl will just mock you say are very rich and at the back of their mind think of one day you kenna rob, you show off, you sinkie all very haolian...

Very different lah...:o

no lah.. they wont mock you.
they will advise you to becareful only.. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those old scheme got good medical scheme! wife and even children got free medical 100%. but i think he only take his money there to spend and stay there. but got something wrong, come back sg to use the 100% free medical!!! :oIo:

Yes, that would be a wise choice. That being the case, what is left in the CPF cannot be touched until the right age. If withdraw all, citizenship withdrawn.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, that would be a wise choice. That being the case, what is left in the CPF cannot be touched until the right age. If withdraw all, citizenship withdrawn.

citizenship cannot withdrawn lah... like that who want me ? ... :confused:
only PR can withdrawn.. and only at age 55... :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Almost lah. They go to government clinic a few ringgit only including medicine. Much more better then our polyclinic that charges already S$8 liao excluding medicine somemore.

And yeah, Singaporean SAF officer. Wife Malaysia who change to pink I/C. See? Change I/C change passport, can't change the heart...

Better? In terms of paying $8 and free right?

Have a seen a free medical in Malaysia? They ask you to brong your medical records home and next time, bring it again!!

Btw, there is no such thing as free medical. Someone has to pay for it. If the patients don't pay, the tax payers pay. Unless we have money from the ground, like Oil!!!

:smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless PR go home. Also if they are West Malaysians, no way they can!!

:mad:

Yes. If withdraw all CPF must wait age 55 and withdraw PR. for people who born in West Msia..
East Msia - Sabah Sarawak anytime can withdraw and balik...

Duno why... becos they are real Bumi there... got privilege.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better? In terms of paying $8 and free right?

Have a seen a free medical in Malaysia? They ask you to brong your medical records home and next time, bring it again!!

Btw, there is no such thing as free medical. Someone has to pay for it. If the patients don't pay, the tax payers pay. Unless we have money from the ground, like Oil!!!

:smile:

When you are old and not working, off course taxpayer pay better then you pay from your own pocket right?:smile: