• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep, but some idiots here don't trust malay pilots. hahaha. They should go and fly China airlines or any of the PRC airlines, than they know what fear in the air is.

I don't trust Ah Tiong pilots.

With Malays, who knows what they will do when they are so deep into their religion. Allan seems to speak to them in mysterious ways.

The best pilots are the Americans and Canadians.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes very strange situation.

The flight is in early morning which is total darkness. Probably some error in the instrumentation and pilot trusted the reading with plane flying off course. Remember saw a similar case but visibility was better and pilot was able to send out distress signal when he saw the mountain.

It has been quite sometime already. If wreckage is in the sea, it will be easier to spot. If in mountain and totally off course, then locating it will be very difficult.

Aircraft was at cruising altitude of 30k feet. No mountains to crash on.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every airline has a manual to deal with a crash of one of their planes, and MAS is really dropping the ball. They have already made many mistakes with regards to their handling of the media, passenger relatives, etc. Its turning into a PR disaster for them.

Mudlanders are so into themselves that they don't know how to deal with the real world. That's their problem. They think that the Malays are superior beings.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that the Austrian passenger is alive and well in Austria. His passport was stolen when he was staying in Thailand, which brings to question, who was on board?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read that the Austrian passenger is alive and well in Austria. His passport was stolen when he was staying in Thailand, which brings to question, who was on board?

http://www.apa.at/News/6217359958/boeing-mit-239-passagieren-vor-vietnam-verschollen.html

Boeing lost with 239 passengers off Vietnam

Twelve hours after the disappearance of an aircraft of Malaysia Airlines , the fate of the 239 people on board on Saturday afternoon remains uncertain . Aircraft sighted off the coast of Vietnam a mile-long oil slick , said Deputy Minister of Transport Pham Quy Tieu . An Austrian Republic on on the passenger list , has been reported in the interim. He is doing well.

The Foreign Ministry in Vienna was allowed to announce the good news. "He's doing fine , healthy and in Austria ," said spokesman Martin Weiss of the APA. The man was about two years ago in Thailand, the passport had been stolen .

The Boeing 777-200 was en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. About two-thirds of the passengers are Chinese. Vietnamese authorities spoke of a crash. The airline and the Malaysian Ministry of Transport confirmed initially only that they had no contact with the machine, even twelve hours following the disappearance of the flight by radar . There was , according to the airline no emergency , no bad weather and the pilot was an experienced man .

The spokesman for the National Salvation Forces in Vietnam, Pham Hoai Giang Lieutenant General , had the newspaper " VTC News" said: "I can confirm . The machine has crashed , it is not one missing " These reports would be examined , said the Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein. Also , the airline remained cautious : " We are still not able to make contact or to say where flight MH370 is ," the airline said on afternoon (local time) .

The area of ​​possible crash is reported to be about 150 kilometers off the island of Tho Chu off the southern tip of Vietnam , near the point where the machine was in when the radio contact demolitions . Ships and aircraft from China, Vietnam , Malaysia , Singapore and the Philippines participated in the search. The search had to be canceled but due to darkness . " The search operation in the sea continues with the dawn of daylight ," the airline said on evening .

The machine was started 0.41 clock local time ( 17:41 CET). On board were twelve crew members and 227 passengers from 14 countries. 153 passengers arrived , according to the airline from China. She has published in the evening the passenger list , after she had informed the relatives . Among the travelers were according to these data from Europe three French and one Dutch . An Italian, who had been like the Austrians out apparently because of a stolen passport among the passengers , reported from Thailand with his family.

At the airports of Kuala Lumpur and Beijing horrified relatives were looked after by psychologists. In Beijing rage came over allegedly sluggish information of the airline. In Malaysia circulated on twitter photos to have made some passengers just before departure at the airport.

"In the region where the machine disappeared , was at the time no unusual weather conditions reported ," said Vietnam's Vice Minister of Transport . There had been no indication that the aircraft was in distress, said Malaysia Airlines boss Ahmad Jauhari Yahya in Kuala Lumpur. The pilot was an experienced colleague with more than 30 years of service.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How? Still no news of plane?

I'm getting anxious...........I hate bad news.

God help us please.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian TV channel Astro Awani has interviewed a passenger, Jessie Yee Wai Ching, who was supposed to be on flight MH370 but missed it after getting the departure time mixed up.

Ching said she had very mixed feelings about her situation. “I feel blessed and like I’m the lucky one but it still doesn’t overcome the awful feeling that I have for the 200 people on that flight.”

Ching was due to fly back to Beijing where she was studying for an executive MBA at university and was now rescheduled to take the same flight on Monday morning. She said the incident hadn’t changed her attitude to flying.

“I believe I’ve been given a second chance … if I can escape this one time then it’s destined to be …”

heng ah, lucky escape.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe another banker onboard the flight to make it like #99 banker dead from bitcoin, libor scandal, etc linked to wall street...