• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lunch

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it's targeted towards the meat eaters segment where mentally they can't forego the smell and taste of seared and charbroiled beef and other fatty meats but wish to gradually get away from animal based products, either for health reasons, eco-friendly reasons, or personal reasons, such as change of belief to not farm and harm animals. it's also for those semi-rednecks in heartland america who are becumming more educated and conscious due to sexposure and reliance on social media. if they wish to attract friends and likes on fb or instagram, posting a video on eating a real charbroiled ribeye steak can be hated and scorned at. fb and ig are flooded by animals lovers, militant vegans, and eco warriors. like i said, just capturing 6.9% of the meat market in america is huge. and they are hoping that semi-rednecks using social media will influence the rednecks, and very soon the heartland of america can be conquered. ah nehs who are vegans will never eat beyond meat stuff, as they are used to eating lentils, chickpeas, lice, and potatoes in a sludgy mess. however, when you invite them plus others not used to curry sludge to a "vegan" bbq, these fake meats will cum in handy to keep the traditional bbq atmosphere.
oic. That makes sense now. So consumption of these products is deemed to be more socially acceptable and politically correct. More so than for health reasons or the environment I would think. In any case, being socially acceptable and political correctness are consistent with where the world is headed, sadly. Over here, we have our mock duck meat, mock char siew, mock abalone etc which you are aware. They are for the vegetarians who can't forego meat. Go figure! And yes, I do fancy a vegetarian pizza, or a veggie wrap whenever I think I have taken too much meat and need to rest my poor old colon.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They say that the biggest emitter of methane is cows. Greenhouse gas. So they want to stop us eating beef.
Yes I've read about that too. They should just stop feeding the cows all those junk that made them shit and fart so much. Tio boh? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oic. That makes sense now. So consumption of these products is deemed to be more socially acceptable and politically correct. More so than for health reasons or the environment I would think. In any case, being socially acceptable and political correctness are consistent with where the world is headed, sadly. Over here, we have our mock duck meat, mock char siew, mock abalone etc which you are aware. They are for the vegetarians who can't forego meat. Go figure! And yes, I do fancy a vegetarian pizza, or a veggie wrap whenever I think I have taken too much meat and need to rest my poor old colon.
yup, if you don’t kneel for blm here they will persecute you until kingdom cums.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
that's grass.
Just like there are different types of beer *wink*, there are different types of grass. Perhaps they should instead feed them oat hay, timothy hay and so on. Change their diet. We know people fart more when we eat beans, cauliflower, cabbage.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just like there are different types of beer *wink*, there are different types of grass. Perhaps they should instead feed them oat hay, timothy hay and so on. Change their diet. We know people fart more when we eat beans, cauliflower, cabbage.

haha. I have no idea if certain types of grass make cows fart less without affecting the quality of the meat. LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my favorite lee's sandwich. asian vegetarian banh mi.
45E73B13-5962-4C6A-9A61-C82CB161C9FB.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think he said it is more to try the product for himself before he decides if he wants to invest in beyond meat.

Hey this could be another multi bagger stock.
Yes he did say that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to Google "multi bagger stock". :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I learnt something new today

What are Multibagger Stocks?
Multibagger stocks are equity shares of a company which generate returns multiple times higher than its associated cost of acquisition. These stocks were first invented by Peter Lynch, published in his book ‘One Up on Wall Street’.
Multibagger shares are issued by companies having tremendous growth potential, demonstrating sound management and production techniques. It also exhibits excellent research and development skills of a company, allowing this product to generate high demand in the market.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I learnt something new today

What are Multibagger Stocks?
Multibagger stocks are equity shares of a company which generate returns multiple times higher than its associated cost of acquisition. These stocks were first invented by Peter Lynch, published in his book ‘One Up on Wall Street’.
Multibagger shares are issued by companies having tremendous growth potential, demonstrating sound management and production techniques. It also exhibits excellent research and development skills of a company, allowing this product to generate high demand in the market.
Same here! I love this forum, have learned so much.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The best way with beef is just some black pepper and a pinch of salt. Medium rare or rare. Then consume with either English mustard or horseradish.

I preferred mine medium rare with a good crust, a thick cut deep fried steak does the job well, pairing it with some red wine sauce, I’d be happy as a lark.