• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lunch

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is moi breakfast

R00035_Fried-Carrot-Cake.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
bynd. $129.42 per share now. very hard for bynd to break through traditional (cheap) meat markets like argentina, brazil, canada, including u.s. it’s just that u.s. market is so large and diverse that taking away 6.9% of the meat market is already lucrative, biz wise.

so was it good?

Maybe I will go try some myself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so was it good?

Maybe I will go try some myself.
tried beyond burger from carl’s jr. great! just like their grilled beef burgers. spicy breakfast sausages (in patties) are better than classic sausages, although i’m already biased towards anything spicy. will be trying their langjiao shaped sausages soon. so far so good. gluten free, gmo free, soy free. mostly pea protein, rice protein, yeast, canola oil, coconut oil.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
tried beyond burger from carl’s jr. great! just like their grilled beef burgers. spicy breakfast sausages (in patties) are better than classic sausages, although i’m already biased towards anything spicy. will be trying their langjiao shaped sausages soon. so far so good. gluten free, gmo free, soy free. mostly pea protein, rice protein, yeast, canola oil, coconut oil.
Pardon me for my ignorance. If one wants to avoid meat and eat veggie, then have a salad lah. Can even have it with veggie soup and some bread, Tio boh? Burger is supposed to have juicy real beef.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Pardon me for my ignorance. If one wants to avoid meat and eat veggie, then have a salad lah. Can even have it with veggie soup and some bread, Tio boh? Burger is supposed to have juicy real beef.
I think another marketing strategy for beyond burger is that it is environmental friendly.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I think another marketing strategy for beyond burger is that it is environmental friendly.
What is this environmental friendly thing? You are talking to a sinkie lau ah pek. The cows are going to get killed anyway, and we help to dispose of the carcass by consuming it. Everyone buys some, and the carcass will be converted into manure when we pang sai. Can become fertilizer, so we are helping the world!

I have this friend in Idaho. She and her hubby buy the whole beef carcass and have the butcher chop it up, and they place everything in their freezer. They buy one carcass a year. Cheaper and more convenient they tell me.:biggrin: Knn, now at 2:30am I am lusting for a beef burger!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's targeted towards the meat eaters segment where mentally they can't forego the smell and taste of seared and charbroiled beef and other fatty meats but wish to gradually get away from animal based products, either for health reasons, eco-friendly reasons, or personal reasons, such as change of belief to not farm and harm animals. it's also for those semi-rednecks in heartland america who are becumming more educated and conscious due to sexposure and reliance on social media. if they wish to attract friends and likes on fb or instagram, posting a video on eating a real charbroiled ribeye steak can be hated and scorned at. fb and ig are flooded by animals lovers, militant vegans, and eco warriors. like i said, just capturing 6.9% of the meat market in america is huge. and they are hoping that semi-rednecks using social media will influence the rednecks, and very soon the heartland of america can be conquered. ah nehs who are vegans will never eat beyond meat stuff, as they are used to eating lentils, chickpeas, lice, and potatoes in a sludgy mess. however, when you invite them plus others not used to curry sludge to a "vegan" bbq, these fake meats will cum in handy to keep the traditional bbq atmosphere.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What is this environmental friendly thing? You are talking to a sinkie lau ah pek. The cows are going to get killed anyway, and we help to dispose of the carcass by consuming it. Everyone buys some, and the carcass will be converted into manure when we pang sai. Can become fertilizer, so we are helping the world!

I have this friend in Idaho. She and her hubby buy the whole beef carcass and have the butcher chop it up, and they place everything in their freezer. They buy one carcass a year. Cheaper and more convenient they tell me.:biggrin: Knn, now at 2:30am I am lusting for a beef burger!

They say that the biggest emitter of methane is cows. Greenhouse gas. So they want to stop us eating beef.